PDA

View Full Version : "transformation magazine?

gieric
07-17-2006, 02:08 PM
They used to carry this magazine in my local shop but they lost their distributor and haven't gotten any new issues in a while. Does any know where i can buy this online?

Teabagger Vance
07-17-2006, 02:35 PM
They used to carry this magazine in my local shop but they lost their distributor and haven't gotten any new issues in a while. Does any know where i can buy this online?

Yep. Here ya go: http://www.magsinc.com/index.html

http://www.magsinc.com/transform.html

gieric
07-17-2006, 03:30 PM
hey thanks a lot for the help

LoadedRevolver66
07-17-2006, 03:50 PM
I think I've seen it on eBay's adult section a few times. That might be a little cheaper.

BeardedOne
07-17-2006, 11:27 PM
Thanx for that info. I've been trying to score a copy of Holly's issue (#54) but the distribution sucks and the mag has no web presence.

RangeHova
07-17-2006, 11:34 PM
You can't find the pictures online?

It seems like mags like that use 10 or 11 grainy pictures of 2 or 3 girls and charge you $12 for it.

Just doesn't seem worth it when you can get hundreds of pics of the same girls (and a LOT MORE) in better quality on-line for for free or about the same price.

BeardedOne
07-17-2006, 11:42 PM

It seems like mags like that use 10 or 11 grainy pictures of 2 or 3 girls and charge you $12 for it.

Just doesn't seem worth it when you can get hundreds of pics of the same girls (and a LOT MORE) in better quality on-line for for free or about the same price.

Point taken, but I wanted the ish so that I could get Holly's autograph on the cover.

gieric
07-22-2006, 04:54 PM

Normally you are right; but with this magazine you are way off, well as far as the quality goes that is. I think this is one of the best put together magazines I have ever seen. The picture quality is excellent, the layout is well thought out and the articles are for the most part interesting.