PDA

View Full Version : I have a serious question about plastic surgery

Nikka
09-19-2014, 09:37 PM
I look at this today and I am asking myself

how can u establish a serious conversation with someone that looks like this?

Bobby Domino
09-19-2014, 09:39 PM
some people take it way too far. It's sad.

I could fuck her but I would never take her to a restaurant

Drizzy
09-19-2014, 10:17 PM
this is quite common in the united states. i could have a serious conversation with her but it be weird. I can tell before her face surgery and/or injections she was very good looking

Bobby Domino
09-19-2014, 10:29 PM
Someone could have perfectly soft facial features but if that reminds the person of their "masculine" self, then that person is going to change their appearance until they see someone they like in the mirror.

There's also an individual's perception of beauty. What is beauty - big pouty lips, high cheek bones, small forehead, little chin, big boobs, big ass, etc, etc, etc

Many TGs don't have to do much to look feminine, IMO. Personality and attitude go a long way

Jamie French
09-19-2014, 10:35 PM
http://www.cracked.com/podcast/why-you-have-no-idea-what-you-look-like/

my my my!
09-19-2014, 11:18 PM
Someone could have perfectly soft facial features but if that reminds the person of their "masculine" self, then that person is going to change their appearance until they see someone they like in the mirror.

There's also an individual's perception of beauty. What is beauty - big pouty lips, high cheek bones, small forehead, little chin, big boobs, big ass, etc, etc, etc

Many TGs don't have to do much to look feminine, IMO. Personality and attitude go a long way

I've known girls that without surgery, were completely unclockable/passable whatever you want to call it, in the eyes of everyone.

yet , in their mirror, they always saw big traces of the male face they grew up with, and went and got surgeries, that completely took away any passability and gave them "surgery horror story" status. Instead of looking like a woman, they look like a guy that's TRYING to look like a woman, and looks like neither.

Bobby Domino
09-20-2014, 12:53 AM
http://www.cracked.com/podcast/why-you-have-no-idea-what-you-look-like/

very cool. Thanks

Stuff like this always piques my interest