PDA

View Full Version : any of you only into TS, mtf or FTM?

my my my!
09-19-2014, 03:25 PM
I have a couple of friends, that say that they are only sexually, physically and mentally attracted to preop transsexuals. A couple of guys I know, only want relationships or are turned on by transsexual females and transsexual males, and will not date cis women or men, another guy I know is only turned on by preop transsexual males, but not cis women and cis men.

in these cases, they are no longer attracted to the cis women and men, in the sense that they want a physical relationship with them.

they basically are only attracted to people that have changed gender.

any of you share the same sentiment? is this considered somewhat fetishistic?

my opinion: anyone can be attracted to whoever they want, as long as it does not break underage barriers. any race, any gender , and sexuality is fine.

is there a special term (could've googled lol) for someone that is only attracted to transgendered individuals?

hauna
09-19-2014, 04:51 PM
I love em all.

Drizzy
09-19-2014, 05:56 PM
Considering transsexualism is all mental. And the physical aspect he's attracted to is scientifically created. I find it unnatural and simply a fetish. All mtf ts start off like regular boys and using science gain the appearance your friend desires. 100 years ago this didn't exist. That means your friend would've been asexual back then which I find that hard to believe. His sexually attraction to mtf ts has grown to the point were he no longer desires a woman.

And if you're only attracted to mtf ts you're gay. My ts girlfriends also agree. You can't be straight and not like females.

Instrumental
09-19-2014, 06:16 PM
That means you and your ts friends consider mtf trans women to be men. An insulting, and in your friends' case, self deprecating view to have. On top of that, just like there are hyper effeminate males today even without hormone use, you can bet they existed in the past.

As for the original question, no. I am attracted to trans and cis women alike. I think it's understandable to have a preference one way or another, but to be attracted to trans women and not cis does seem odd to me.

Drizzy
09-19-2014, 06:48 PM
Not the same as men in certain regions of the brain but as for physically yes. Ts are there own gender in a way. The ts appearance you see today did not exist in the past there was no hormones, ability to get surgery or injections. It didn't exist therefore a century ago this guy would be into women he's attracted to femininity. But his sexually attraction towards ts has grown to the point where now females aren't good enough. I can understand being more mentally attracted to a ts also but to be more physically attracted to a ts than a female I don't not understand.

lordworm
09-19-2014, 07:12 PM
I agree that physical attraction is biological, at least in the case of men it is. But I don't understand why you can't understand him being attracted to ts girls and not genetic girls. Maybe he likes female bodies but doesn't like vaginas.

Drizzy
09-19-2014, 07:27 PM
I'm not saying I don't understand him being attracted to ts over genetic women in general. I don't understand how he can be attracted to ts over genetic females physically. If the penis and balls is the reason i understand. but if he's more attracted to a ts because of other physical aspects like cuteness, ass, hips, curves, breasts, and overall femininity then I don't understand. Genetic females are superior in these areas

Drizzy
09-19-2014, 07:44 PM
Ignore my previous post this is what I meant to say

I'm not saying I don't understand him being more attracted to ts over genetic women in general. I don't understand how he can be more attracted to ts over genetic females physically since I'm assuming he wants the most feminine ts. If the penis and balls is the reason i understand. if he's more attracted to implants than real tits, silicone injections and no curves than real ass and curves, and a ts' facial/body structure than a genetic females no. I find it hard to grasp as what the guy wants is femininity. Genetic woman are the embodiment and essence of femininity

Other than that I understand the guy I'm more attracted to ts sexually and in some ways mentally than genetic females.

Ms.Stepford
09-19-2014, 07:56 PM
100 years ago this didn't exist.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

We've been around since there were people.

Modern medicine is pretty amazing, but we've been "mutilating" our genitals and working with herbs (and mare urine -where we get Premarin from) since Mesopotamia, when we were the closest servants of Inanna, feared and revered -see "kurgarru".

Our societal roles have been dismantled by Christian persecutors, and our history has been buried, but we are not a modern phenomena by any means.

lordworm
09-19-2014, 08:13 PM
Ignore my previous post this is what I meant to say

I'm not saying I don't understand him being more attracted to ts over genetic women in general. I don't understand how he can be more attracted to ts over genetic females physically since I'm assuming he wants the most feminine ts. If the penis and balls is the reason i understand. if he's more attracted to implants than real tits, silicone injections and no curves than real ass and curves, and a ts' facial/body structure than a genetic females no. I find it hard to grasp as what the guy wants is femininity. Genetic woman are the embodiment and essence of femininity

Other than that I understand the guy I'm more attracted to ts sexually and in some ways mentally than genetic females.

You're sounding like a bit of an extremist here with the female worship buddy. Genetic women use silicone implants as well. Either way, the penis is possibly the reason, but he could also not like vagina and not care for penis. I for one like GG and TS women but I'm not that into vagina, yet I have no interest in taking cock up the ass or mouth.

lordworm
09-19-2014, 08:14 PM

Modern medicine is pretty amazing, but we've been "mutilating" our genitals and working with herbs (and mare urine -where we get Premarin from) since Mesopotamia, when we were the closest servants of Inanna, feared and revered -see "kurgarru".

Our societal roles have been dismantled by Christian persecutors, and our history has been buried, but we are not a modern phenomena by any means.

Weren't there TS in Feudal Japan as well?

Ms.Stepford
09-19-2014, 08:21 PM
Weren't there TS in Feudal Japan as well?

Everywhere, hon.

Drizzy
09-19-2014, 08:40 PM

not 100 years ago but before to the 1860s the augmentations that make ts like the way they do today didnt exist. The breast implants, the injections options for surgery to become more feminine didnt exist. of course ts are people theyve been around forever

Drizzy
09-19-2014, 08:48 PM
You're sounding like a bit of an extremist here with the female worship buddy. Genetic women use silicone implants as well. Either way, the penis is possibly the reason, but he could also not like vagina and not care for penis. I for one like GG and TS women but I'm not that into vagina, yet I have no interest in taking cock up the ass or mouth.

i prefer ts over women in many ways im not a female extremist. im aware what women do to enhance their look but women are more feminine.
and thats what im thinking also many of my straight friends dont even like pussy that much they wont even eat it or get near it just fuck it.

im into both also and do everything with both. Love eating girls and i love sucking TS.

interesting youre not into pussy or dick why is that.

lordworm
09-19-2014, 09:22 PM
i prefer ts over women in many ways im not a female extremist. im aware what women do to enhance their look but women are more feminine.
and thats what im thinking also many of my straight friends dont even like pussy that much they wont even eat it or get near it just fuck it.

im into both also and do everything with both. Love eating girls and i love sucking TS.

interesting youre not into pussy or dick why is that.

No idea, ass has taken over my mind I guess. I'm all about ass, but the feminine kind mind you. Either way I do like the existence of cock and vagina, just don't really feel like getting my mouth near either. I'll fuck pussy if a girl doesn't like anal but that relationship wont last lol.

Bobby Domino
09-19-2014, 09:36 PM
I'm attracted to GGs and trans-women. At first it was definitely a fetish. As I got to know a few TGs and eventually started to date them, I developed an understanding and appreciation for the lifestyle and mental/emotional hurdles which made me even more attracted to them.

I would also say I'm more aroused by a trans-woman than a GG. And that definitely has to do with the sexual experience that would entail: great blow job and guaranteed anal sex. I don't bottom and I used to rarely suck cock but as time went on I realized her cock to be a pleasurable zone and slowly learned to pleasure her in that way.

I also like to know during foreplay when I'm turning someone on and the penis is the ultimate visual cue.

GGs and post-ops are the same to me: they offer the same sexual experience

I think you can have an emotional or romantic connection with anyone but first there has to be a physical attraction

Drizzy
09-19-2014, 09:40 PM
No idea, ass has taken over my mind I guess. I'm all about ass, but the feminine kind mind you. Either way I do like the existence of cock and vagina, just don't really feel like getting my mouth near either. I'll fuck pussy if a girl doesn't like anal but that relationship wont last lol.

i get that ive become very attracted to ass now maybe because thats what im mostly fucking and eating now. before being with TS girls ass meant nothing to me all i liked was the look of it in jeans or T&As and thats it. lol after a week peace out

Drizzy
09-19-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm attracted to GGs and trans-women. At first it was definitely a fetish. As I got to know a few TGs and eventually started to date them, I developed an understanding and appreciation for the lifestyle and mental/emotional hurdles which made me even more attracted to them.

I would also say I'm more aroused by a trans-woman than a GG. And that definitely has to do with the sexual experience that would entail: great blow job and guaranteed anal sex. I don't bottom and I used to rarely suck cock but as time went on I realized her cock to be a pleasurable zone and slowly learned to pleasure her in that way.

I also like to know during foreplay when I'm turning someone on and the penis is the ultimate visual cue.

GGs and post-ops are the same to me: they offer the same sexual experience

I think you can have an emotional or romantic connection with anyone but first there has to be a physical attraction

im the same way im more sexually attracted to TS than GG. they act more sexy and something about them turns me on all the time. i think its rewarding to learn to suck a ts. Its nice to hear when your ts friend says you give her the best head shes ever gotten in her whole life.

im different i dont see GG and post op pussy as the same but very different. im 99% of the time im turned off by post op vagina because ive seen how its made and i think about that when i see it. To me it isnt visibly appealing, 99% of them dont even look like a vagina nor does it function. GGs pussy i find to be perfect. if i were to find a post op ts that has a post op vagina that looks like a real one then i wouldnt mind as much.

Bobby Domino
09-19-2014, 10:17 PM
im different i dont see GG and post op pussy as the same but very different. im 99% of the time im turned off by post op vagina because ive seen how its made and i think about that when i see it. To me it isnt visibly appealing, 99% of them dont even look like a vagina nor does it function. GGs pussy i find to be perfect.

LOL!!! I cracked up at the "because I've seen how it's made" part. Yeah, you definitely don't want to know!! LOL!!

I was referring more to the thrill & excitement between a GG and a post-op. Yes, the vaginas look VERY different but it hasn't slowed me down.

In Berlin, I met a lovely Japanese post-op. I ate her "pussy" out for hours, and I mean hours!! She was squirming like a centipede, lol!!! We also fucked like crazy. I remember trying to see if my dick could feel the difference. There were times we fucked with no condom and I can say structurally there was a slight difference; the walls of the pussy might have been harder.

But frankly pleasure-wise, I have to say it was the same. What would have been great is if I had a GG next to me to prove my theory correct.:banana:

As you say, I do appreciate a pretty pussy. I have no problems going downtown. Cheers, mate!!!

Rusty Eldora
09-19-2014, 10:48 PM
Yes my own personal response is that TG is its own gender. I am attracted in very different ways, my life is spent in a dom role - the businessman making things happen, the one that solves problems, etc. Relationships and sex with GG's, even though I am sweet and gentle I am still in a dominant role. With TG's, even very, very fem ones I find I am in a submissive role. I have not met a post-op TG yet so I cannot comment.

I enjoy a full range of girls from the Twiggy fashion girls on thru BBW and Rugby players, that also pertains to TG, but there is a very sharp fem vibe threshold for me, if more guy than that threshold I am gone. NO interest in guys.

With TG's I am a bottom and love all things oral both ways. With GG's I have not ever done anal, but love vag, in particular Asian. Who is the person is very important.

Drizzy
09-19-2014, 11:21 PM
LOL!!! I cracked up at the "because I've seen how it's made" part. Yeah, you definitely don't want to know!! LOL!!

I was referring more to the thrill & excitement between a GG and a post-op. Yes, the vaginas look VERY different but it hasn't slowed me down.

In Berlin, I met a lovely Japanese post-op. I ate her "pussy" out for hours, and I mean hours!! She was squirming like a centipede, lol!!! We also fucked like crazy. I remember trying to see if my dick could feel the difference. There were times we fucked with no condom and I can say structurally there was a slight difference; the walls of the pussy might have been harder.

But frankly pleasure-wise, I have to say it was the same. What would have been great is if I had a GG next to me to prove my theory correct.:banana:

As you say, I do appreciate a pretty pussy. I have no problems going downtown. Cheers, mate!!!

yea ill never be the same after watching it.

oo ok. Ts turn me on more so so post op TS over GG but when it comes to fucking the pussy GG over post op. hours? thats crazy the most ive ever at pussy straight is 30 mins straight.

Yup i want to have a post op ts and a GG at the same time to really feel the difference

Michelle Firestone
09-20-2014, 06:01 AM
Considering transsexualism is all mental. And the physical aspect he's attracted to is scientifically created. I find it unnatural and simply a fetish. All mtf ts start off like regular boys and using science gain the appearance your friend desires. 100 years ago this didn't exist. That means your friend would've been asexual back then which I find that hard to believe. His sexually attraction to mtf ts has grown to the point were he no longer desires a woman.

Read this: http://www.bilerico.com/2008/02/transgender_history_trans_expression_in.php

Drizzy
09-21-2014, 01:49 AM
Read this: http://www.bilerico.com/2008/02/transgender_history_trans_expression_in.php

Ok so fact remains His attraction physically is to males who have undergone hormones and surgery. This didn't exist hundreds of years ago. A ts' only option back in the day was castration which would stop further masculinization but it wouldnt feminize them. They ts would look no different than any other feminine boy who gets castrated.

if original posts' friend lived hundreds of years ago he'd be with these TS he wouldn't be asexual. He'd also be with feminine boys since emotionally and physically the two are the same. But not mentally as ts brains are slightly different from regular males in some regions it's intersexed

Ms.Stepford
09-21-2014, 02:12 AM
How do you know what witches were or weren't up to with herbs back then?

Scythian priestesses, specifically, used a concoction made of pregnant mare's urine -which is still the modern day source of premarin.

I know you mean well, but stop trying to make factual statements from ignorance.

Drizzy
09-21-2014, 02:36 AM

How do you know what witches were or weren't up to with herbs back then?

Scythian priestesses, specifically, used a concoction made of pregnant mare's urine -which is still the modern day source of premarin.

I know you mean well, but stop trying to make factual statements from ignorance.

What in my statement is ignorant. Whatever the priestesses used on the transexuals the result would be the same for a feminine boy physically there is no difference. The only difference is one believes there a girl and one does not

Ms.Stepford
09-21-2014, 02:43 AM
I don't know why I tried. Good thing your writing is so incoherent that no-one will mistake you for someone who knows what they're talking about.

broncofan
09-21-2014, 02:47 AM
It's also extremely general, a signpost of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Drizzy
09-21-2014, 02:52 AM
I don't know why I tried. Good thing your writing is so incoherent that no-one will mistake you for someone who knows what they're talking about.

All you mentioned were things that didn't relate to the point I was making and what I'm saying is very straight forward

Drizzy
09-21-2014, 02:53 AM

It's also extremely general, a signpost of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

You obviously haven't read what I said I was talking about physical appearance

broncofan
09-21-2014, 03:00 AM
You obviously haven't read what I said I was talking about physical appearance
I am not an expert but I know enough to know it means very little to say two people's brains are similar. You may be right but if you knew what you were talking about you'd say what structure or structures in the brain were similar. The hippocampus, the cortex, the anterior cingulate cortex, the cerebellum, the corpus collosum? If you don't know, that's fine, but then you shouldn't be making claims about brain structure. I don't know, but I wasn't talking out of my ass.

The final thing is you seem to imply that a difference in brain structure would result in mental but not emotional differences. Well where do emotions originate from if not the brain? I'm curious to know.

Drizzy
09-21-2014, 03:06 AM
I am not an expert but I know enough to know it means very little to say two people's brains are similar. You may be right but if you knew what you were talking about you'd say what structure or structures in the brain were similar. The hippocampus, the cortex, the anterior cingulate cortex, the cerebellum, the corpus collosum? If you don't know, that's fine, but then you shouldn't be making claims about brain structure. I don't know, but I wasn't talking out of my ass.

The final thing is you seem to imply that a difference in brain structure would result in mental but not emotional differences. Well where do emotions originate from if not the brain? I'm curious to know.

Ok here
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21195418/?i=2&from=/20562024/related
Read this and every related article on the bottom

broncofan
09-21-2014, 03:07 AM
Ok here
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21195418/?i=2&from=/20562024/related
Read this and every related article on the bottom
No.

Drizzy
09-21-2014, 03:11 AM

Hormones govern emotions, the size of certain parts of the brain, how many neurones are in a specific region of the brain, mood, and brain development. I apologize if my writing wasn't specific enough.

Drizzy
09-21-2014, 03:13 AM
No.

Ok up to you I read it all, all the evidence you need is there

broncofan
09-21-2014, 03:25 AM
Ok up to you I read it all, all the evidence you need is there
The little that you posted is also vague. I don't doubt that hormones have downstream effects on emotions. But emotions are manifested because certain parts of the brain, such as the amygdala, and other limbic system structures are activated. Hormones exert their effects because they have targets to bind to. I doubt that if you lacked a brain, your hormones would influence your emotional state very much.

I am not going to follow a bunch of pubmed links. Why don't you read them and make them part of what you post instead of just annexing them with a link?

Drizzy
09-21-2014, 03:41 AM
The little that you posted is also vague. I don't doubt that hormones have downstream effects on emotions. But emotions are manifested because certain parts of the brain, such as the amygdala, and other limbic system structures are activated. Hormones exert their effects because they have targets to bind to. I doubt that if you lacked a brain, your hormones would influence your emotional state very much.

I am not going to follow a bunch of pubmed links. Why don't you read them and make them part of what you post instead of just annexing them with a link?

The limbic system is a set of evolutionarily primitive brain structures located on top of the brainstem and buried under the cortex . Limbic system structures are involved in many of our emotions and motivations, particularly those that are related to survival. Such emotions include fear, anger, and emotions related to sexual behaviour. Hormones control how the limbic system will work. Hormones affect What regions will be In use when a person experiences fear or anger.

Without a brain you're dead

It take me hours to read them all again and I'd end up writing paragraphs I don't have time for that. The first page in the link covers how ts have intersexed regions in there brain

broncofan
09-21-2014, 03:52 AM
The limbic system is a set of evolutionarily primitive brain structures located on top of the brainstem and buried under the cortex . Limbic system structures are involved in many of our emotions and motivations, particularly those that are related to survival. Such emotions include fear, anger, and emotions related to sexual behaviour. Hormones control how the limbic system will work. Hormones affect What regions will be In use when a person experiences fear or anger.

Without a brain you're dead

You can have autonomic function though and not have an active limbic system. How do you think people survive when they are on a respirator?

When you said there were differences in brain structure but not emotional differences you had no clue whether the neurological differences were in the limbic system. Based on those articles you still have no clue whether there are differences in limbic system structures between cisgender males and mtf transsexuals. There might be, in which case you would not be able to say what you said.

Anyhow, my only point is that the generalities and the glibness were a bit irritation. I've got to go.

omnifarious
09-21-2014, 05:22 AM
"Transoriented" or "trans-attracted"

I'm mostly attracted to TG women. Don't see it as someone who has "changed" genders. I like their energy regardless of what they physically look like. Clothes and self-presentation/behavior are what attract me.

Michelle Firestone
09-21-2014, 12:53 PM
Read this: http://www.bilerico.com/2008/02/transgender_history_trans_expression_in.phpOk so fact remains His attraction physically is to males who have undergone hormones and surgery. This didn't exist hundreds of years ago. A ts' only option back in the day was castration which would stop further masculinization but it wouldnt feminize them. They ts would look no different than any other feminine boy who gets castrated.

if original posts' friend lived hundreds of years ago he'd be with these TS he wouldn't be asexual. He'd also be with feminine boys since emotionally and physically the two are the same. But not mentally as ts brains are slightly different from regular males in some regions it's intersexed

You didn't read it. If you did, you'd have learned that many transmen & transwomen who lived >100 years ago successfully lived as the "opposite" gender in full stealth until their deaths without the benefits of modern medical techniques.

Drizzy
09-21-2014, 05:40 PM

You can have autonomic function though and not have an active limbic system. How do you think people survive when they are on a respirator?

When you said there were differences in brain structure but not emotional differences you had no clue whether the neurological differences were in the limbic system. Based on those articles you still have no clue whether there are differences in limbic system structures between cisgender males and mtf transsexuals. There might be, in which case you would not be able to say what you said.

Anyhow, my only point is that the generalities and the glibness were a bit irritation. I've got to go.

In the limbic system The only difference between ts and cis male is in the hypothalamus which controls body temperature, thirst, hunger, sleep, circadian rhythm, and sex drive. This is the only part that resembles female more than male. Also the amount of neurons in the limbic system is closer to female other than that there's no difference

Drizzy
09-21-2014, 05:49 PM
You didn't read it. If you did, you'd have learned that many transmen & transwomen who lived >100 years ago successfully lived as the "opposite" gender in full stealth until their deaths without the benefits of modern medical techniques.

I read it and it doesn't change my point that any other male or female can do exactly the same thing as the mtf or ftm to live as the opposite gender in full stealth until death. transsexuals are virtually always genetically and physical healthy, normal males or females. They are not more feminine or masculine just because they are transexual.

dabaldone
09-21-2014, 08:03 PM

The fact that most folks think transsexualism is a new phenomena is appalling. History has been buried and Trans people have existed since the dawn of time. TW are women plain and simple. And yes I date TW exclusively

Drizzy
09-21-2014, 08:48 PM
The fact that most folks think transsexualism is a new phenomena is appalling. History has been buried and Trans people have existed since the dawn of time. TW are women plain and simple. And yes I date TW exclusively

TS are people so of course they've been around since forever. I don't know anyone who thinks it's new.

And you're wrong I know many trans women who also know they aren't like a born female such as my ex gf. I know Trans women who date gay men and I've talked to dozens of ts who date men and know they are homosexual.

The very definition of woman is adult human female
A Trans woman is a person who emotionally and psychologically Feels that they belong to the opposite sex. A Belief they are the opposite sex. It's a Belief.
They two are not the same

It seems you follow this http://daleoleary.wordpress.com/2011/01/09/the-“transsexual”-delusion/