PDA

View Full Version : Download packs of the thread images

Hungcivic
09-16-2014, 11:29 PM
Hey all,

I am sure I am not the first to think of this but is there a link or way to download all the amazing images in specific threads without right click, save as, for hundreds of images??

I am sure it/they will be a hit instead of clicking through and through.

I particularly would like the monstercock thread and the body builders threads:pumped:

Tapatio
09-17-2014, 12:16 AM
Not sure why, but "monstercocks and bodybuilders" made me lol.

Tapatio
09-17-2014, 12:17 AM
The pics probably drive a lot of traffic.

I can't imagine why the site would offer a shortcut.

Turlington
09-17-2014, 12:34 AM
With the right browser add on yes.

GroobySteven
09-17-2014, 01:27 AM
With the right browser add on yes.

and if we find it, we'll block it.

In short no. If you want images, join a site and pay for them.

Turlington
09-17-2014, 10:12 AM
and if we find it, we'll block it.

In short no. If you want images, join a site and pay for them.

This right here. :cheers:

transbeastiality
09-17-2014, 06:23 PM
This right here. :cheers:

Not sure what the big deal is. The guy wasn't asking to pirate the missing pictures of a set. He just want a quick and easy way to download all the pictures that have been ALLOWED to be posted and STAY posted in any particular thread. If it is not against the rules to right click an image and save it, what is wrong with automating the process?

GroobySteven
09-17-2014, 06:36 PM
Not sure what the big deal is. The guy wasn't asking to pirate the missing pictures of a set. He just want a quick and easy way to download all the pictures that have been ALLOWED to be posted and STAY posted in any particular thread. If it is not against the rules to right click an image and save it, what is wrong with automating the process?

Slows the site/servers down which in turn, impairs others enjoyment of the site. Stops people looking at banners and promotions, affects statistics.