PDA

View Full Version : Some guy broke in to my shed and stole some of my toys and supplies

natina
09-13-2014, 03:29 AM
I will have to throw dildoes and the electro stimulation devices away that can not be sterilized effectively such as the plastic ones or silicone ones that are porous.

I went threw his pockets after he was caught and choked out by my brother. He threaten to burn my place down . he damaged some expensive items from my SM/BD collection.

he tried to burn near my home with motor oil and he had gloves.

yodajazz
09-17-2014, 05:01 PM
Sorry to hear about your break in. If you cannot replace some of those devices I know where you can get a similar one, however it's attached to a live person.

sukumvit boy
09-18-2014, 01:55 AM
Sorry to hear about your misfortune ,natina. This guy sounds like a real nut-job ,might be a good idea to make a police report and consider further legal action.
Anyway , I see you're into Electro stim. and want to recommend the new Jopen Intensity vibe , silicone ,self contained ,battery powered with multiple stim and vib patterns and intensities E Stim and vibe and inflatable. Powerful and built to last.
Amazing toy.

buttslinger
09-18-2014, 02:17 AM
Was it Dino??:nervous:

SuzySnappz
09-18-2014, 05:43 AM
I am 100% sure this really happened, and wasn't just an excuse for Natina to post pictures of dildos with a weird backstory.

(And it was Dino!!)