PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Scenes - From Damazo's Point of View

GroobySteven
09-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Unrivaled access to what it's like being a photographer on a solo tgirl shoot by Louie Damazo using a new head-cam to get it right.

See it first!

http://www.tgirls.com/videos/ariadna-kelly-the-making-of-a-solo-18271.html

Gillian
09-10-2014, 04:25 PM
I assumed that nowadays there would be no need for a separate stills camera if you can get decent stills from your HD video footage.

(Nothing more off-putting than the clatter of a shutter when watching a video clip ... ;))

GroobySteven
09-10-2014, 04:36 PM
I assumed that nowadays there would be no need for a separate stills camera if you can get decent stills from your HD video footage.

(Nothing more off-putting than the clatter of a shutter when watching a video clip ... ;))

No shutter should ever be clattering any longer - but HD video cameras do not produce good enough stills in my opinion.

Veal Cutlet
09-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Behind the scenes are the best video's. great job Louie Damazo.

legault
09-10-2014, 06:41 PM
damazo the great

Louie Damazo
09-11-2014, 12:30 AM
Thanks guys, it was an idea i think u all ll apreciatte . Just got Gopro style camera and start it. I think is pretty cool because u can see how is the photoshotting in all parts with me talking with models and more

This camera can do live transmitions then we ll start tests for do something like this soon. Idea (if works) is broadcast all photoshotting and chat with guys are watchuing it, getting ideas in real time. Pretty cool if works

christianxxx
09-11-2014, 03:36 AM
that video is really fucking cool....i love the concept

lifeisfiction
09-11-2014, 04:11 AM
Thanks guys, it was an idea i think u all ll apreciatte . Just got Gopro style camera and start it. I think is pretty cool because u can see how is the photoshotting in all parts with me talking with models and more

This camera can do live transmitions then we ll start tests for do something like this soon. Idea (if works) is broadcast all photoshotting and chat with guys are watchuing it, getting ideas in real time. Pretty cool if works

Sir, I think you just hit gold.

If you can do a live stream once a month with taking suggestions from the viewers. Well, its more than just seeing what goes on behind the scenes, it's a chance for people to be Damazo. Just drop in some technical explanations, use models who create the fun atmosphere to work. My head is spinning with all the possibilities (if done right, you membership is going to get a nice bump). Yup, you've hit gold.

ilovelamp
09-11-2014, 04:29 AM

Hey Louie, overall a big fan of your work, so I say this out of a place of respect and am not trying to discredit your work as I think you have frequently created great content. Your photo work, for instance, is always fantastic and you consistently get top quality talent.

But your videos can be very hit and miss, mainly due to some technical aspects. Often times they are severely overexposed (skin tones become ghostly white, especially outdoors). There's also a lot of compression artifacts (looks like a blocky pixelation), which is either from the camera itself or from the codec settings you choose when exporting from your editing application.

Louie Damazo
09-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Hey Louie, overall a big fan of your work, so I say this out of a place of respect and am not trying to discredit your work as I think you have frequently created great content. Your photo work, for instance, is always fantastic and you consistently get top quality talent.

But your videos can be very hit and miss, mainly due to some technical aspects. Often times they are severely overexposed (skin tones become ghostly white, especially outdoors). There's also a lot of compression artifacts (looks like a blocky pixelation), which is either from the camera itself or from the codec settings you choose when exporting from your editing application.

May be u re talking about old camera i used. I change it for a so much better canon couple months ago and quality is totally superior in so many aspects. Colors, density, sharpeness, i m pretty happy with this new CANON video camera. Old one frustrate me in some points .

Dont worry in make some critics , i learn listening u and try keep my work in a way please u guys more. All guys in my forum contribute a lot with way i run my sites and i invite u all to do it there - http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php

I m always learning, always trying new things. Some ll work, some not but important is that not only me but all Grooby staff is always working very hard to improve stuff we bring to u customers

Thanks for the feedback. ;)

youngblood61
09-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Really like the behind the scenes stuff.

Louie Damazo
09-11-2014, 02:17 PM
Really like the behind the scenes stuff.

I m doing it for all solos i do now. I have 4 models ready for next updates already - Ana Paula Smith, Nathany Gomes , Ariadna Kelly and Rafaela Carneiro. All hotties

Louie Damazo
09-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Sir, I think you just hit gold.

If you can do a live stream once a month with taking suggestions from the viewers. Well, its more than just seeing what goes on behind the scenes, it's a chance for people to be Damazo. Just drop in some technical explanations, use models who create the fun atmosphere to work. My head is spinning with all the possibilities (if done right, you membership is going to get a nice bump). Yup, you've hit gold.

Thatīs exact my target on it. I m running some test already, soon news here

Raziel
09-11-2014, 04:57 PM
i m doing it for all solos i do now. I have 4 models ready for next updates already - ana paula smith, nathany gomes , ariadna kelly and rafaela carneiro. All hotties

yes !

Louie Damazo
09-11-2014, 05:40 PM
And let go to next ready POV making of with GORGEOUS Rafaela Carneira, famous brazilian ts that is far of XXX prodution sfor long time. I spend some time convencing her and was really produtive

Check it out fellows - RAFAELA CARNEIRO MAKING OF POV (http://www.tgirls.com/videos/rafaela-carneiro-the-making-of-a-solo-scene-18272.html)

Raziel
09-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Very nice !

Louie Damazo
09-14-2014, 03:25 AM
Another one amazing POV Behind scene footage with ANA PAULA SMITH (http://www.damazovip.com/travesti/rio-de-janeiro/aninhasmith)