PDA

View Full Version : Hospital Blues

blckhaze
07-15-2006, 09:18 AM
A continuation on my previous story. Enjoy!!

Hospital Blues

Six months had past since Sean had met Naomi and Alicia, and things had gone well. Very, very well. They had spent almost every day and night together shopping, going to movies, and had sex everywhere they possibly could think of; the park, restaurants bathrooms, even on a high school football field. Sean was also able to sell his house, and moved in with his new lovers. He used the money to purchase a Lincoln Navigator, since his old car was a two-seater. Things could not have gone better. One morning, during breakfast, Sean had an idea.
“Let’s go somewhere really nice.”
“What do have in mind sweetie?” Alicia asked.
“I’ve got some vacation time saved up. Let’s visit someplace.
Naomi screamed with pure joy, “Oooohhhh!! That would be wonderful!!!! Where do you go? I’ve always wanted to go to the Caribbean. How bout you, Alicia”?
“Oh, how bout Bermuda? I want to see the pink sand beaches. I’ve heard there are so beautiful, especially during the night!”
“That sounds great!!” Naomi agreed
“Then it’s settled. Bermuda it is,” Sean responded. “I’ll talk to my supervisor and set it up so I can take two weeks off next month. That’ll give us time so we can really enjoy ourselves and see the whole island.”
“Perfect”, said Naomi. “I’ll go on the net and find us a good deal in a nice hotel with a balcony and a Jacuzzi. We’re going to have so much fun!!
“Great!!” Sean exclaimed, as looked as his watch. “Oh, shit I got to run, but you guys look at some hotels, and I’ll call you from my office during my lunch break.” Sean kissed each lady on the cheek and waved bye.
“Bye baby,” both ladies spoke in unison, than they both walked into their bedroom to look up some information on their laptop before getting ready for their shifts at the local bar.
Sean hopped into his blue 67’ Shelby Mustang, pulled out of the driveway, and pressed play on his car’s CD player. He had made it half way to work. The light turned green and he stepped on the gas, when all of sudden, another car speed through the red light, sideswiping Sean’s car. Sean’s head snapped and hit his side window. His car was smashed into a light post as he fell unconscious. He woke up a few hours later in the local hospital. Around him were two male doctors, a female nurse, Naomi and Alicia. They were all in a huddle and didn’t notice he was awake yet. He peeked up to check out the nurse a little. Around 5’ 3 - 5’ 4”, shoulder length black hair, toned legs, small waist, juicy butt, C cup breasts. For a second he thought he was in heaven, and then he felt the cold steel of the bed frame on his arm, and realized he was still alive.
“Wha…What Happened?” Sean struggled to whisper as the room noticed he was awake. “Where am I”?
“Sean, baby, are you ok?” Alicia Said with tear-filled eyes.
“I think so…Ugh.” Sean felt pain run through his left side and his head at the same time. “What happened? It feels like I was hit with a ton of fucking bricks!”
The doctor closet to him bent over and explained the situation. “Mr. Hunte, you we’re in a car accident. You suffered a mild concussion and two bruised ribs on your left side, along with some minor bruises and cuts.” Sean grimaced and winced as he tried to listen as best as possible to the doctor. “Other than your shoulder, you have no major injuries, thanks to your seatbelt and airbags. We’re going to hold you overnight and run some tests in the morning. If we feel that you are well enough we will release you. No other precautions are necessary.”
“O.K. Thank you Dr… uh,” Sean muttered”
“Dr. Westwood, Dr. Paul Westwood”
“Thank you Dr. Westwood,” Alicia said as she began to feel slightly better after hearing the situation. As the doctors left the room, confirming the test schedule, the nurse asked Sean needed anything.
“Some water, please,” he responded, trying to sit up in a more comfortable position. “And maybe an extra pillow would be nice.”
“O.K. I’ll be right back, “she said smiling before walking out of the room.
“Oh, Sean, I hope you’re not in too much pain,” Alicia whimpered as see sat on the edge of the bed next to him.
“No…I’ll be…O.K.,” he spoke through the pain. “You guys should get to work. I don’t want to…”
“No way!!” Naomi interjected. “We’re not leaving here!!!”
“O.K. Naomi. Calm down,” Sean said, as he could see Naomi shaking with both anger and fear. “Well… go call your boss, and…tell him what happened. Then get a …hold of my secretary, Mary Jane, and tell what happened as well.”
“O.K.” Alicia said as she rose slowly, to find a pay phone. The nurse returned with some ice water, and a white pillow. “Here you go, Mr. Hunte,” the nurse said as pulled the portable table over next to his bed and rested the water down. “If you need anything, press the little red button and one of the nurses will be right with you. My name is Priscilla Wilson. I’ll be here till around 9 P.M.”
“Thank you, Priscilla,” Sean said, reaching as she handed him a cup with some water. “You can just call me Sean. I hate being called Mr. Hunte. Makes me feel real old.” He smiled before the pain in his ribs kicked. Pointing, he continued “This is my roommate, Naomi, and the young lady who went out is Alicia.”
“Nice to meet you,” Priscilla said smiling, reaching out to shake Naomi’s hand.
“Nice to meet you,” Naomi responded in a slightly sarcastic tone as she shoke Priscilla’s hand.
Turning, Priscilla said “O.K., Sean, I’ve got to do my 12 PM run. I’ll see you at dinner time.”
As Priscilla left, Sean turned his head to see Naomi shooting him an evil stare.
“What?” he asked, already knowing where the conversation was headed.
“You know what!” she said through her teeth. “A little too friendly with the nurse, mister! You’re lucky you’re hurt bad, or I’d slap the shit out of you!”
“I’m sorry, Naomi,” Sean muttered, trying his best to avoid an argument.
“You better be,” she snarled, as she turned to the TV set and flipped it on. The 12 o’ clock news was on, and the reporter was reporting on the damage done by the driver that had hit Sean’s car. Apparently, he had robbed a corner store and stole a BMW E46 M3 from a young girl. As he sped away, a police car saw and began to pursue. Not more than half a mile later he hit Sean’s car when trying to run a light. The culprit had broken five ribs, both bones in his left leg, his right tibia, both bones in his left forearm, and was in another hospital, and was being charged to the fullest extent of the law. Some of the car debris had hit a 7 year old girl breaking her left arm, and cutting her across her face.
“I hope they throw the book at that motherfucker!!!!” Naomi snapped before changing the channel. All Sean could do is shake his head and drink his water. Soon Alicia returned, having told both the girls’ boss and Sean’s boss the situation. They talked for awhile, then the police cam, questioned Sean, and left. Soon after Priscilla returned.
She asked “So how are you feeling, Sean”?
“Sore and worn out,” he replied, trying to make enough eye contact to not be rude, but not enough to bring out the ire of Naomi. “I just need to rest a bit, and I’ll be fine.”
“Well, I’ll leave you alone,” she said before turning to the ladies. “Are either of you hungry? I can show you where the cafeteria is if you like.”
“I could use some coffee and a snack,” Alicia responded. “Come on, Naomi. Let’s let Sean rest, while we grad a bite to eat.”
Naomi hesitated before giving her response. “Well…O.K. I guess we can go and relax to let rest. Lead the way.”
“Great. Anything before we go Sean?”
“Nope. I’m good. You guys go. I’ve got all I need for now.”
“O.K.” and with that the girls left and Sean was alone. He couldn’t get his mind of that nurse. Thinking of what se looked like naked mad him hard, but he was quickly reminded of what shape his body was in. Soon he fell asleep the music of the hospital instruments. Soon he began dreaming of the nurse walking back into his room, while he was sleeping. She stripped of her top, and pulled back the sheet from Sean’s legs. She lifted his hospital gown and began rubbing his cock. Soon, it got hard, and she began to slowly suck and lick the tip. Soon she put half of his cock deep into her mouth and throat. The sensations woke him up, but she continued sucking. He placed his hand on the back her head, stroking her hair, away from her face so he could see her in action. She looked up, to see him enjoying her work, and she begin to speed up. Before long, she was working at a feverish pace, covering Sean’s dick to the hilt with her saliva. As she felt him close to climaxing she stopped and began rubbing her breasts together. She moaned as she played with her hard nipples, and squeezed her breast together.
“Would you like some, Sean?” she asked as she licked her lips. He nodded, as he reached for her breasts. She leaned over him and placed her breast right in front of his face. As he licked each nipple slowly, he pulled up her skirt, to reveal her tiny black lace thong.
“Mmm. You read my mind,” Priscilla purred as she slid her panties to the side and inserted his raging hard cock between her pussy lips. She moaned as the head penetrated her. She slid down slowly, savoring every inch of his dick. “Oh my God, in Heaven!!! You feel so good, baby!!!” She couldn’t control herself any longer. She bucked and rode Sean’s dick like it was the last one she’d ever have. She was coming left and right as Sean squeezed her hips, and licked her nipples as she moaned for more. Soon Sean was getting close and he said so. “Come inside me, Sean!!” she screamed. “Give me all of your load, baby!!” With that, Sean exploded deep inside his new lover.
He sprung up in his bed. Realizing he was alone, he quickly realized a wet spot in his gown, right over his still raging hard-on. “What a dream!” Sean thought out loud before getting up slowly to go the bathroom, and then see if he could find a new gown before the girls returned. Soon after doing both, he tried to get back into bed as quick as possible, without causing himself too much pain. He soon fell asleep, repeating, “What a dream.”
As he ate his hospital food begrudgingly, Priscilla and Sean chatted while Alicia watched the evening news. Naomi had fallen asleep a chair, and Alicia wasn’t far behind her. Sean poked Alicia, saying, “Why don’t you take Naomi and go home. Only one of us should have to sleep uncomfortably tonight.”
“Are you sure, sweetie?” she asked sincerely. “We can spend the night if you’d like.”
“No, no. Go get some rest. You’ve got work tomorrow. I’ll be O.K.”
“Alright, baby,” Alicia said, and she began rousing Naomi slowly. “C’mon Naomi. Where going home.”
“Huh…what…home…no…stay…Sean,” Naomi muttered like a drunken sailor.
“We’ll catch a cab. Goodnight, Sean,” Alicia said as she kissed his forehead. “Goodnight, Priscilla. Nice to meet you.”
“Goodnight. Get home safe.”
“Thank you.” Alicia said as she helped Naomi walk out the door and toward the elevator.
“What time is it?” Sean asked.
“Umm…11:12 P.M.”
“I thought you got off at nine?” Sean asked curiously. “Might I ask why?”
“Well…I really wanted to stay. You’re kind of cute, and it looked liked you could have used the company. Beats going home to an empty bed,” She said shyly.
“I see. Your Boyfriend’s out of town?”
“Actually, no. I’m single.”
“Not possible,” Sean said in shock. “No way is a girl like you is still single.”
“Yes, it’s true,” she said blushing. “Not many guys are interested in a girl like me”
“You can’t be serious! Where are you looking for a mate? In a monastery? There is no way a woman as pretty and kind as you should single for to long.”
“Hehe, you’re sweet,” she said as they both maid eye contact. They stared into each other eyes and they slowly inched closer. Soon they’re lips locked and they kissed deeply. Sean pulled Priscilla closer to him until she was mounted on top off him. He unbuttoned her top to reveal her ample breast. He licked his lips as he lifted her left breast out of her bra and began licking her nipple, which caused her to let out a long moan. HE continued lick while his other had slowly rubbed the small of Priscilla’s back and her butt. He slowly lifted her skirt to reveal white lace panties. Sean rubbed her smooth butt with both hands as Priscilla fully removed her top and bra. After kissing again, Priscilla slowly moved down, kissing his chest and stomach. When she reached his waist, she could feel his hard cock pressing up on her breast through his pants. She slowly lowered his pants, revealing her prize.
“Mmm, nice and thick,” she purred. “Just the way I like ‘em.” She picked up Sean’s cock and began licking the head. Then she let her saliva roll out of her mouth and onto his raging hard-on, then licked from the base back to the head. Sean looked on in pure amazement and ecstasy as the shy nurse turn into a raging nympho right before his eyes. She sucked his dick with such passion, such lust, such desire. It took all his concentration not to come.
“Oh god,” he moaned out. “I can’t take much more.” He pulled her up and tried to take off her skirt, but Priscilla resisted, and climbed off.
“Oh shit,” she yelled. “I can’t do this!! I’m sorry. I’m so sorry!!” She gathered her clothes, and put on her top, and ran out of the room, leaving Sean confused and horny.
“What the hell was that about?” he muttered as he gathered himself. “Did I do something wrong?” He fell asleep confused, and still horny.
The next day, Sean awoke and waited for Priscilla to show up to serve him breakfast, but instead, a middle aged nurse walked in. Sean was upset, so he asked the nurse what happened to Priscilla.
“She called in sick, sweetie,” she replied. “Don’t know much else.”
“Thanks you.” The nurse walked out and Sean ate his breakfast slowly. Before long, the doctors finalized Sean’s release forms and handed him a prescription for a small amount of pain medication. As he gathered his stuff, Alicia and Naomi walked into the room.
“How was your night, baby?” Alicia asked as she hugged Sean. “Did you sleep well?”
“It was O.K. I guess. My neck’s a little sore, but I’ll be ok.
“Well let’s get you home. Where’s your nurse friend? “Naomi asked sarcastically,” Not going to see you off?”
“Don’t know,” he said, hiding his disappointment. “The other nurse said she phoned in sick.”
“I see,” Naomi said, looking at him in disbelief. “Well, let’s get out of here and get you some real food in your stomach.” While leaving, they thanked the doctors. As they walked down the main lobby, Sean couldn’t get his mind of his almost encounter.
Over the next few days, Sean was able to return to work, and the three of them were able to secure a spot at Cambridge Beaches Resort. He was even able to find another ’67 Mustang. But nothing could take his mind of Priscilla. It drove him crazy at work, and it was even worse at home, when he would catch glimpses of the girl and would see Priscilla’s image in them.
About 10 or so days later, he had enough. During his lunch break, he went to the hospital. He bought some flowers from the shop, and asked were he could find the nurse station. Once he got directions, he walked towards the elevator. Once he got off, he walked down the corridor. He reached the door, and peeked in small window. He could see Priscilla sitting in a corner. Her head was down, but he could see she was rubbing something. As he watched, he wondered what she was doing. That was until he looked closer. He saw a small piece of flesh coming up from between her legs. He squinted to see if he could make it out.
“What the…HOLY SHIT!!!!!!” he stumbled back from the door. “Oh my god, she…she…she…she has a COCK!!!!” Suddenly it all made sense, her shyness, her reason for being single, the other night. It all fit. He slowly moved back to the door to watch. He was totally turned on. She was jerking the hell out of her dick. Within second she began exploding her cum all over the wall. She moaned out in ecstasy as more and more cum flew out of her cock. Sean watched in amazement as he leaned on the door. The door slowly opened from his weight and he fell in the room. Priscilla quickly turned around and covered up, screaming “Oh my God!!!” Sean closed behind him.
“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…”
“Sean, what are you doing here!?!” She yelled.
“I …I ...came to see you. I see you have a little surprise.”
“So, you saw me.” She hung her head in shame. “I didn’t know how to tell you this. Most guys go bananas with the thought of me having a cock.”
“Well, I have a little experience with ladies like yourself.” He said as me moved close to her, and began rubbing her arm. She looked up to him with a small smile on her face. He leaned in and began kissing her deeply. She pulled away slowly.
“What wrong?” he asked.
“Let go some place a little more private,” she whispered, taking his hand and leading him to the service elevator. They rode the elevator down till the reached a floor with poor lighting.
“Where are we?”
“This floor is unoccupied. It used to be a floor used for surgery, but they moved upstairs to add better equipment. It’s been abandoned for 3 years now.” She replied as she led Sean down the hallway. She opened a door, and turned on the lights inside. In the room, there was a large bed with clean linen and clock, and the room itself looked to be freshly painted and cleaned.
“I found the key for this room, and I’ve kept it up for myself. I come down here when I’m really horny, and the nurses’ station isn’t empty.”
“So what do you have in mind for me?” He asked seductively.
“A few things,” Priscilla replied as she walked into his arms, kissed him, and then pushed him on the bed. She took of her top and her skirt, revealing a matching white lace bra and panties. Then, she mounted Sean, and began stripping him of his clothing. Once she removed all his clothes, she kneeled between his legs, and began sucking on his already swollen cock. He moaned as she changes speeds, starting at the tip and working her way all over his shaft. She played with his hard dick as she teased his balls with her tongue and fingertips.
“God I love your cock. It’s perfect. Nice and juicy,” she purred as she popped his dick out for a few short seconds, before returning it to the warmth of her mouth. She removed it again, to whisper, “I can’t wait for it to be inside me.”
“Neither can I,” he replied as he pulled her up to his body. “But first let me do something for you.” And before Priscilla could ask what he was planning, he flipped himself on top her and slowly moved her hard cock toward his mouth.
“No, wait!!” she yelped. “I’ve never…” but before she could finish her sentence, Sean had already begun sucking on the tip of her cock, causing her to moan loudly. He worked his way up and down her shaft, just like she had done to him. She screamed in pleasure and he sucked her cock. He then lifted her legs onto his shoulders, and began liking her hungry asshole.
“Oh God, Sean, that feel so good. Please, don’t stop!! It feels so good!! Please don’t stop.” Her pleas only excited him more, and began licking faster, slowly loosing up her hole with his tongue.
“Time for the main event,” he said as he climbed onto the bed, with her legs still on his shoulders. He positioned the head of his cock at Priscilla’s quivering hole.
“Please put it in. I need you inside me. I want your cock deep inside me.” Sean needed to hear no more. He pressed the head up against her hole, and pushed it further. She let out a gasp as he slowly pushed a quarter of his cock inside her. He pulled back out to the tip, than pushed back inside her. He slowly picked up the pace, as he pushed more and more of his cock deeper inside of her. Soon he was pumping to the hilt, smacking his balls on her ass cheeks.
“YES!!!” she screamed as she grabbed his waist and bucked her hips into his. “Harder, baby!!! Fuck my tight hole!!!”
He pulled her on top of him. She began riding his dick with hers bouncing up and down on his stomach. Pre cum began oozing slowly out of her cock. Sean took one hand and began jerking off Priscilla. She was moaning and begging for more. A few seconds later, she unleashed a huge stream of cum onto Sean’s hand and stomach, followed by a loud moan. Sean continued stroking her cock and fucking her ass until the he squeezed out the last drop of precious cum. He slid out slowly, as they lay down next to each other. He began scooping up cum from his stomach, and licking it off his fingers. She purred, and reached over to share in the pleasure. Then she looked down at Sean’s raging hard on and frowned.
“What’s wrong?”
“You haven’t cum yet.”
Before Sean could say anything, Priscilla began sucking his cock again. She sucked and licked at a feverish pace.
“Wa…Wait,” he muttered. “I want to fuck you a little more.”
She lifted her head, asking, “How would you like me”?
“Doggy style.”
Priscilla positioned herself on the bed and spread her ass. He slowly entered her from behind. She let out o low moan as he push his cock to the hilt, then he began picking up his pace. As Sean got faster and pounding harder, she bit down on a pillow and ripped the sheets off the bed with one hand, stroking her cock with the other. Her cock got hard with only a few strokes as Sean filled her ass with his cock.
“Oh my god, Sean, I’m going to cum again,” she moaned
“I’m close too, baby,” He replied in between breathes. “Cum with me.”
A few strokes later, Sean began exploding inside her ass, as she unleashed her load on the bed.” Moans filled the room as both partners came for seemed liked hours to the pair. They collapsed on the bed next to each other. Sean looked at the clock, and realized 2 hours had passed.
“Wow, time flies when you’re having fun.” he said, drawing a giggle from Priscilla.
“Are you going to be in trouble?”
“Naw. I’ll just tell them my ribs are hurting again and I went back to the hospital to get ‘em looked at.”
“Hehe, well you did come to the hospital.”
“Yes. Yes I did”

blckhaze
07-18-2006, 01:39 AM
comments? questions?

blckhaze
08-08-2006, 04:22 AM
hmm 700+ views, and noone has anything to say>

trapmasta
08-12-2006, 06:46 AM
it was good, i just personally like one on one stories rather then multiple people in it.

zumone47@yahoo
08-20-2007, 08:26 AM
how about a follow up where Alica & Naomi catch them and get into a 4 way

blckhaze
08-21-2007, 01:44 AM
how about a follow up where Alica & Naomi catch them and get into a 4 way

i'll see wut i can do. i havent seen my own story in a while, but i'll try during some down time.