PDA

View Full Version : what's your most regretted sexual experience

Rasclaat
09-07-2014, 02:00 AM
what's your most regretted sexual experience

blueeyeboy
09-07-2014, 02:04 AM
Have we got to go over this every week mum?

saifan
09-07-2014, 02:07 AM
Not starting sooner!

Jericho
09-07-2014, 02:55 AM
Fucking an ex for the first time.
If we hadn't slept together that night, it would have saved me three and a half years of regular fucking misery!
So yeah, i kinda regret that! :shrug

Jericho
09-07-2014, 03:08 AM
Come to think of it, fucking a t-girl for the first time.
If we hadn't slept together that night, it would have saved me a lifetime of regular fucking misery! :hide-1:

:joke:

holzz
09-07-2014, 05:17 AM
this sounds weird, but then one on of my first times with a TS, her cock couldn't get hard, and she had to use a dildo. still felt good, but then i kind of forgot to after an hour to see if her cock could get hard..

I know, sounds silly, but she looked big and I don't think regrets make sense.

tsmirandameadows
09-07-2014, 05:18 AM
An experience so shame worthy that even to think of it makes me shudder.

SheWantsTheD
09-07-2014, 04:44 PM
For me it would be the first time I went with a tgirl who didn't douche.
Well, that won't be happening again.

francisfkudrow
09-08-2014, 08:57 PM
The time I was French kissing this guy. I liked sucking his dick, but he wanted to kiss too. I figured "what the heck? I'll try it", but it was icky. Reminded me that the core of my sexuality is still heterosexual.

STARTUP999
09-09-2014, 07:15 AM
I have always regretted not letting several Filipina Cds gang bang me when I had the chance. A group of girls returned from a club while I was in the middle of the living room floor with the who had taken me home. I was just too uptight. I sure wish I had a redo on that one.

aprilian
09-09-2014, 08:57 AM
Fucking an ex for the first time.
If we hadn't slept together that night, it would have saved me three and a half years of regular fucking misery!
So yeah, i kinda regret that! :shrug
Mine was fucking an ex for the last time. She wasn't into it but didn't/couldn't /wouldn't say no. Mostly grudge sex for me. Worst shame of my life. I still feel like a total creep for doing it and it's killed what was left of a healthy sex life for me.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Something so 'regrettable' does not need to be publicized.....so, I will keep my mouth shut!

CoolAwesomeBXDude
09-09-2014, 05:52 PM
To sum it up, all the bad times i had with regular girls.
the girl who came to my house smelling like fish, the girl who had a bad attitude and killed my mood while i was hitting it, the phillipine girl who rushed me, im sure there is a couple more i cant think of right now

Charly Spoons
09-09-2014, 10:13 PM
the girl who came to my house smelling like fish

Hahaha, thats so funny whilst equally disgusting. Poor you.

RallyCola
09-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Most regretted positive experience, first time with a tgirl... was too nervous and anxious.

Most regretted negative experience... going down on a girl that I later found out got fucked by another dude just hours before I ate her cunt. She got reamed well, came to a party and hooked up with me. Slurs have their purpose but only so long as you are their first after they shower

fred41
09-09-2014, 11:44 PM
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption...

Redballs
09-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Rimming when the asshole is not quite clean.

LI SEAN08
09-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Taking a chica home from a latin club last yr and it was like 4 am and we both drunk and I was eating her pussy with the lights off and it was dark. We were getting ready to fuck but I wanted to use the bathroom first and as I looked in the mirror, holy fuck.. I just earned my red wings!! My entire face was smeared with her period blood!!!! Fuck!!!!!!