PDA

View Full Version : 19 Y.O. Girl Infects 300 Men with HIV

TS Evelyn Summers
09-05-2014, 11:02 PM
What do ya'll Think about this ????

Article Here :

http://news24zim.com/2014/08/25/19-year-old-university-student-infects-over-300-men-with-hiv-deliberatley/

Were her Actions Justified ????

19 Year Old University Student Infects Over 300 Men With HIV Deliberately:

A 19-year-old female college student at Kabarak University in Nakuru, Kenya has openly confessed to purposely infecting more than 300 men with HIV. According to the Kenyan Daily Post, the woman, who has name has not been disclosed, revealed that she was infected by a man when she attended a party. She also declared that her goal is to infect a total of “at least 2000 men.”

http://i59.tinypic.com/nwkeb6.jpg

StinkyPete1000
09-05-2014, 11:13 PM
What do you mean?! Of course her actions weren't justified. Other man who had absolutely nothing to do with her unfortunate circumstances should suffer because she's angry with herself and another moron? No way.

What happened to her sacked and that dude is a supreme asshole but that doesn't give her the right to go and infect others. That makes her the same type of scum as the guy who infected her in the first place. She's a piece of shit.

StinkyPete1000
09-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Sucked not "sacked" stupid spell check...

Jericho
09-05-2014, 11:27 PM
A cautionary tale for all those barebackers.

lordworm
09-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Here we go, let's blame the men for having sex with her instead of blaming her for being a bitch.

Gynocentrism/10

fred41
09-06-2014, 12:12 AM
until some of these folks come forward ...I'm skeptical.

I_made_linda_lovelace_gag
09-06-2014, 12:28 AM
its hard for men to get aids from straight sex. its .04% infection rate. she needs to fuck alot of dudes

christianxxx
09-06-2014, 12:37 AM
that story is so fucking bullshit....first of all, that picture isn't the girl in the story.

second of all, the person RECEIVING AN ANAL CREAMPIE is who contracts HIV not the other way around.

Horseshit story and should be taken down

fred41
09-06-2014, 12:54 AM
lol...there isn't any corroboration..it's the same story repeated among questionable news sources.
Can a woman with HIV have sex with tons of people?...of course.
Did she infect as many people as the anonymous person claims?...probably not.

(then there is the obvious - The only way she'd know is if all those people told her...after which she'd probably wind up dead...lol)
...this may just be another version of the "AIDS Mary" story.

thombergeron
09-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Well, certainly, if the Kenyan Daily Post reported it, it must be 100% true.

lifeisfiction
09-06-2014, 01:29 AM
that story is so fucking bullshit....first of all, that picture isn't the girl in the story.

second of all, the person RECEIVING AN ANAL CREAMPIE is who contracts HIV not the other way around.

Horseshit story and should be taken down

Unless they have sores (for example herpes) or cuts on their penis and the receiving partner has a high viral load (ID 50). Yes there is possibility, toppers are not immune from receiving HIV. It happens though the chances are very low.

Then again in first world countries studies have shown its super rare for woman to give a man HIV. In third world countries these truths don't hold and the probability is increased.

(These are not my words, these are from experts in the field of HIV)

lumberjack
09-06-2014, 02:06 AM

When you search the archives at the Kenyan Daily Post can you find the Obama birth announcement?

gaysian71
09-06-2014, 02:15 AM
Lol, I soooooo call bullshit on that story.

ilovelamp
09-06-2014, 03:17 AM
Considering I also saw this story on the same news site, I'm definitely willing to bet that it's bogus.

http://news24zim.com/2014/08/26/girl-turns-into-crocodile/

lifeisfiction
09-06-2014, 04:34 AM
Considering I also saw this story on the same news site, I'm definitely willing to bet that it's bogus.

What people can't transform. Sigh. If the story was real, then it would get a lot more coverage.

I figure the story is bogus, but I still think wrap it up and be happy.

maaarc
09-06-2014, 04:53 AM

actually, I think this lends a lot of credence to the OP's HIV infected zombie bitch attempts to eradicate MANkind story. :) what you mean you don't believe that the world is controlled by a cabal of reptilian overlords???. wake up sheeple!!!! she's an obvious example of the Blood drinking, flesh eating, shape shifting, mind controlling, extraterrestrial reptilian humanoids whom have only one objective in their cold blooded hearts - to enslave the human race. They are our leaders, our corporate executives, our beloved Oscar-winning actors and Grammy-winning singers - I know cause David Icke told me so and for a small fee of $15,000 allowed me to become a member of David's intergalactic federation of light resistance movement:) rise up citizens of earth and throw off the yoke of reptilian oppression!!! FREEDOM!!!

CoolAwesomeBXDude
09-06-2014, 06:59 AM
the moral of the story, whether real or fake, be careful who you go to bed with. we're not invincible and indestructible all it takes is one time

Jamie French
09-06-2014, 07:28 AM
Sex? I've been doing it the hard way, stabbin' dudes with needles. Got a jar of Superaids in the fridge. Doesn't leave witnesses.

Nikka
09-06-2014, 07:23 PM
hahahhahaahaha

SheWantsTheD
09-06-2014, 09:20 PM
“Sep 22nd 2013 is a day I’ll never forget, we went clubbing in town and got drunk with some senior students then went back hostels for party round 2″.
“Your day is coming, you men destroyed my life and I will make you and your people pay for it,” she concluded.

Wow, what sort of logic? She blames all men and yet she knows the very person who did the deed. And I'm willing to bet that at some point in her life a man tried to advised her not to out out clubbing or not to get drunk or to be careful where she ends up alone with a dude at night etc etc.

Toadily
09-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Just for the fact that it is circulating on all the conservative web sites make me think it is made up BS, then of course it is a black girl from a black country, we all know how those conservatives love the people of color.

Then it also says "Once she was assured her identity would be disclosed, she spoke freely about her actions." Well to disclose means to be known, so it was written by some race baiter IMHO.

Here is another title for the same article “MY GOAL IS 2000″ Scorned Sistah Admits Infecting Nearly 400 Men With HIV -"

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-because-this-is-bullshit.png

SheWantsTheD
09-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Why are we so concerned about the authenticity of this story? We all know that this sort of thing actively goes on in the world.

gaysian71
09-07-2014, 05:14 PM
It's not really the authenticity of the story that is disturbing. It's the way the story is portrayed. The writer makes it seem as though she infected all those men just by having sex with them. And then they go on to report the story as if all the men that had sex with her got infected. They didn't say it directly, but it is implied.

jamesedwards
09-08-2014, 04:49 AM
I don't know if its true or not but if it is, I stand by my words, if it's not then she will live :-)

Vladimir Putin
09-08-2014, 09:34 AM

Some facts about Kenya.

On the Human Development Index out of 187, ranks 147.

On the Corruption Index out of 175, ranks 136.

On the Free Press Index out of 179, ranks 71.

On the Failed State Index out of 178, ranks 162.

trish
09-08-2014, 03:15 PM
The two independent national newspapers of Kenya are Daily Nation and The Standard. Did a quick search on the Daily Nation and found nothing. A search of The Standard yielded a personal denial -> http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/thenairobian/article/4302/nairobi-girl-denies-infecting-men-with-hiv

A search on Snopes shows this urban legend has been going around in a dozen different forms for more than two decades.

If it's a story that depicts a black, Kenyan woman in the worst possible light and Fox News hasn't covered it, then it didn't happen. On the other, if they do cover it, it still might not have happened.