PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Joan Rivers

bluesoul
09-04-2014, 09:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ENR1WK1.jpg

"It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers," Melissa Rivers said in a written statement today. "She passed peacefully at 1:17 p.m. surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother."

Dahak
09-04-2014, 09:39 PM
I hate to sound evil but karma hurts.

Athena_Addams
09-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Noooooo

Athena_Addams
09-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Thanks to the pioneering efforts of women like Joan and Cher half of the girls here look the way they do... lets take our hats off (and for some of you your lace fronts) and pay tribute to this woman.

Nikka
09-04-2014, 09:44 PM
R.i.p. :(((

flabbybody
09-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Damn. I wanted to start the R.I.P Joan Rivers thread.
for people from New York (especially Jews) she was like part of the family.
and everyone in the world laughed with her

Dahak
09-04-2014, 10:42 PM
I don't see how anyone can make her out as a sympathetic person when she wish death on innocent people including children and women.

bluesoul
09-04-2014, 10:59 PM
I don't see how anyone can make her out as a sympathetic person when she wish death on innocent people including children and women.

are you talking about her comments about palestine?

she's a proper brooklyn jew broad from the 50s. that in and of itself should tell you everything you need to know about anything coming out of her mouth and what to make of it

p.s. jew broads from burbank of the same age are pretty identical

TheGuard
09-04-2014, 11:22 PM
RIP. She was one funny Bitch. The original funny bitch.

fred41
09-04-2014, 11:37 PM
R.I.P....used to like her on Carson...she'll be missed... :(

youngblood61
09-05-2014, 12:12 AM
R.I.P to one of the funniest ladies ever.

flabbybody
09-05-2014, 12:48 AM
she never lectured about current events. her political views in no way shaped her public persona.

bluesoul
09-05-2014, 02:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEDp8M3gSQk

Dahak
09-05-2014, 03:16 AM
she never lectured about current events. her political views in no way shaped her public persona.

They should anyone who wishes genocide on people should be had accountable for saying so doesn't matter if your a political head or not.She wasn't joking around when she said that.

Many people praise this woman but for what she was a racist, transphobic, homophobic and judgmental she was pure evil.

RallyCola
09-05-2014, 03:57 AM
eh...so she is dead. big whoop

Ben
09-05-2014, 04:17 AM
She was funny... especially this recent clip....

Joan Rivers: Obama is gay, Michelle is a tranny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

Dahak
09-05-2014, 04:27 AM
She was funny... especially this recent clip....

Joan Rivers: Obama is gay, Michelle is a tranny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

fred41
09-05-2014, 04:40 AM
lol...well if a person gets to live until 81 years old for karma to catch up with them...then that doesn't say much for karma.

No, No...don't do that Fred41...'cause karma's gonna get you..

...at 81...oooooooh scaryyy!!!

Dahak
09-05-2014, 05:01 AM
lol...well if a person gets to live until 81 years old for karma to catch up with them...then that doesn't say much for karma.

No, No...don't do that Fred41...'cause karma's gonna get you..

...at 81...oooooooh scaryyy!!!

Age has nothing to do with it she wished death on others and got it herself from a routine throat surgery.

RallyCola
09-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Age has nothing to do with it she wished death on others and got it herself from a routine throat surgery.

or she was just old and died from complications due to being old and having surgery.

if everyone who wished death and disparity on others were done in by karma...we'd all be dead. i wish death on at least 10,000 people daily and i'm still here.

alpha2117
09-05-2014, 09:44 AM
Joan Rivers was a truly awful person, renowned for her deep unpleasantness that she turned into a career which sadly seemed to spawn an army of similarly untalented hacks whose only form of humor was to spew hateful jibes at others.

Anybody passing away is sad for their loved ones but frankly I wont miss her.

RallyCola
09-05-2014, 12:25 PM
i really don't understand why people found her funny. i never got her sense of abusive humor and didn't care for her commentary. if we are measuring the loss to the comedic and entertainment world...the loss of robin williams is exponentially higher than this woman. if we are measuring the loss in general...again...eh...nothing changes in my life at all, or the lives of anyone around me. as alpha said...i've sure her loved ones are saddened...mourn and pity them for life is for the living. joan rivers is dead and likely will just rot away from the knees down because everything else was replaced already with plastic parts.

Gillian
09-05-2014, 12:32 PM
TfL (who run the London Tube) with their own tribute ... :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwwfA9HIYAA3Ajl.jpg

maaarc
09-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Karma? did somebody say Karma? everybody knows the only real karma is...:banana:

Prospero
09-05-2014, 03:38 PM
I would beg to differ Maaarc

holzz
09-05-2014, 03:57 PM
meh...she was funny granted, but a bitch IMHO..

i won't say anything grossly offensive, but then she didn't seem a very nice person IMHO.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-05-2014, 06:44 PM
I enjoyed her sharp and pointed humor!!! Rest Easy.

Ben
09-06-2014, 02:32 AM
Joan Rivers was a truly awful person, renowned for her deep unpleasantness that she turned into a career which sadly seemed to spawn an army of similarly untalented hacks whose only form of humor was to spew hateful jibes at others.

Anybody passing away is sad for their loved ones but frankly I wont miss her.

You can be selective w/ Joan Rivers. Same can be said with any comedian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feRb6rK_rl8

bluesoul
09-06-2014, 02:38 AM
if we are measuring the loss to the comedic and entertainment world...the loss of robin williams is exponentially higher than this woman.

we aren't measuring the loss to the comedic and entertainment worlds though. besides, their styles were completely different

smooth007
09-06-2014, 07:16 PM
She made money out of being racist, homophobic, vile and disgusting. She talked a lot of trash and did not have an ounce of goodness in her. Well she bit the dust! Life goes on ...

gaysian71
09-07-2014, 03:28 AM
I think Joan was a great comedian and I always loved the way she could be such a ballbuster. I can't belive how many people here get so butt hurt from a joke. C'Mon guys, really?

nevada64
09-07-2014, 03:39 AM
I've been around 50 years, and I always found her stingingly funny. 81 is a full life. RIP...

baller1987
09-07-2014, 04:34 AM
She was a bitch, but she made me laugh. I wonder if she will decompose at a different rate than normal humans.

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
12-05-2014, 07:43 AM
Hi everyone,

Whether or not Joan was a bitch, i would have loved to have shared a bed with a much younger her.
Her daughter is really a nice looking dish, too, in my opinion.

Joan had to rebuild her life and her career and it was not easy. She knew how rotten the industry was and how quickly people would stab ya in the back.
She was tough, shrewd, smart, and funny and all the rest you folks have called her.
No one is perfect. Joan was not perfect.
Many people here are bitchy and rotten, sometimes, to people they dislike or about issues they feel very strongly about. Joan was no different, i think.

I like Ben's post about how Joan called out Barack and Micheal. No one, here, even commented on that subject. Some people are saying that Joan was murdered because of that "Obama is gay and Michelle is a tranny" comment.
I've watched many videos on that topic and they do present a "solid package" (pardon the pun) of evidence against Michelle. Makes ya wonder.
Come to think of it, Barack even has (or had) a post op TS working in his party as a defense minister or something like that. She was a highly trained military person before SRS. Quite good looking, too. Very conservative looking, of course. I forget her name and her exact position.

So it shows that Barack is supportive of TSs.

There was some other guy who claims that he gave Barack a BJ in a limo after Barack bought cocaine and crack cocaine.
Wow!

Maybe Joan was a bitch and a slut or whatever her haters wish to call her - but maybe she said the truth - and we all know how the truth can hurt.

Yes. RIP, Joan Rivers.

Babe,
xoxo