PDA

View Full Version : So Jennifer Lawrence got naked...

JenniferParisHusband
09-01-2014, 07:20 AM
Looks like some hacker has posted over 100 photos and videos of celebrities stolen from phones. FBI is going to have some fun with that guy when they catch him

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/01/nude-photos-of-jennifer-lawrence-and-others-posted-online-by-alleged-hacker?CMP=fb_gu

Vladimir Putin
09-01-2014, 08:00 AM
That poor guy is going to serve 100 years in prison just like that guy that hacked Scarlett Johansen's cell phone.

Athena_Addams
09-01-2014, 08:48 AM
I wont lie this pics where hot... even though yes a huge violation... can I get in trouble if a friend sent them to me...

RallyCola
09-01-2014, 09:56 AM
umm...where are the pics?

soulRipp
09-01-2014, 02:46 PM
these people live in a age where every picture u take with a phone or even cameras now are uploaded to the internet from some type of program or app. Just because u delete something doesn't mean that someone else has. If u don't want people to see you like this then don't take the pictures of yourself. Also these picture was taken for a man who going to show his friends.

Silcc69
09-01-2014, 04:37 PM
The #FAPPENING!

retroboy
09-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Can't wait for more to leaked out.

Nikka
09-01-2014, 09:56 PM
.. even though yes a huge violation....

u joking right

GroobySteven
09-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Seen them.
Loved them.
Feeling guilty ... but not that guilty.

ElectricWoody
09-01-2014, 11:16 PM
The main website responsible for this is SHUT DOWN. They are in NYC and love Celebs

JenniferParisHusband
09-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Seen them.
Loved them.
Feeling guilty ... but not that guilty.

Saw them too,
Was a little meh, about J-Law
Didn't feel guilty

That said, to the people like bluesoul and kukim2 who downvoted my post for what I can only guess is me not posting the photos, reposting them is a criminal act. It's continuing the victimization of the person they were stolen from, and due to the size and number of people who were victims, I imagine there are a lot of people looking to send a message to those who repost. It wasn't going to be me doing it. Feel free to downvote it all you want. You want to see them bad enough, they aren't hard to find.

lifeisfiction
09-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Apple has some poor security.

ElectricWoody
09-02-2014, 12:08 AM
Hard to believe these Celebs cant get it thru their head that using Skype, Web Cam's or Cell Phones to send pic or Movies wont be intercepted. Before cell phones, homes and businesses had phones and you never new if someone was listening. You cant stop Humans from being overly curious about each other. And if you don't believe that, then try sitting in a room full of Women and get a clue as to what their conversations are about. Its called exploiting.

GroobySteven
09-02-2014, 12:12 AM
Hard to believe these Celebs cant get it thru their head that using Skype, Web Cam's or Cell Phones to send pic or Movies wont be intercepted. Before cell phones, homes and businesses had phones and you never new if someone was listening.

They probably weren't even sending them, Apple backs-up everything on their cloud without really asking. My Samsung done the same thing, backed everything up to Dropbox without asking, I had to to disable that function.

Odelay
09-02-2014, 01:51 AM
Never saw the pics, but I have to ask... so what?

Madonna and Vanessa Williams had naked pics out 30+ years ago, revealed just as they were becoming famous, and it never hurt their careers. I suppose J-Law can feel all superior that she is some sort of better actress than these two and therefore she has more to lose. But she might want to take a few more acting lessons to put a little more distance btwn her and them. The margin seems rather thin to me.

fred41
09-02-2014, 02:04 AM

Madonna and Vanessa Williams had naked pics out 30+ years ago, revealed just as they were becoming famous, and it never hurt their careers. I suppose J-Law can feel all superior that she is some sort of better actress than these two and therefore she has more to lose. But she might want to take a few more acting lessons to put a little more distance btwn her and them. The margin seems rather thin to me.

I think you would have to agree though, that there's a huge difference between getting paid for photos...and having them stolen...no?

JenniferParisHusband
09-02-2014, 02:16 AM

So what you are saying is 3 time Academy Award nominee and 1 time Academy Award Winner, Jennifer Lawrence needs acting lessons to distance herself from being compared to Madonna? Ok.....

bigpapi81
09-02-2014, 02:26 AM
Seeing Jennifer Lawrence's face covered in cum, I mean, i was not expecting that, kind shocking and hot at the same time.

fred41
09-02-2014, 02:31 AM
So what you are saying is 3 time Academy Award nominee and 1 time Academy Award Winner, Jennifer Lawrence needs acting lessons to distance herself from being compared to Madonna? Ok.....

Yeah...to me, Vanessa Williams is a pretty good actress...and Madonna sucks...but Jennifer Lawrence is an excellent actress. I think her range alone is fucking miles ahead of Madonna.
Just my opinion.

Odelay
09-02-2014, 03:58 AM
I think you would have to agree though, that there's a huge difference between getting paid for photos...and having them stolen...no?

Yes, there is a difference. I was addressing the bad publicity side of the issue, only. As for the security side of the issue, we're all subject to hackers, etc. Stolen pics of a celebrity is no bigger outrage or tragedy, in my view, than when someone hacks into my google mail account and steals and deletes a lot of my personal and financial information.

Note, I actually inferred that J-Law is a superior actress to Madonna and V-Williams. Madonna, to be sure, has focused a lot of her energies to her music and performances, so it's a little apples and oranges there. As to AA nominations or even wins, I can pull up a list of people who have been so honored that would make you laugh it's so ludicrous. All I'm saying is that J-Law has a lot of improvement left to go to catch up with all the hype. Because I'm not sure there is any actress who has as much hype surrounding them, as her.

And finally, I am making an assumption that J-Law is indeed upset that the public posting of sexually revealing and deeply personal pictures may in some way negatively impact her career. She may, in fact, not give two shits about that. And if so, more power to her. That really shouldn't matter to her. The violations of her information security, sure, anyone should be pissed about that.

francisfkudrow
09-02-2014, 06:34 AM
Some of those celebs, especially the couple that I'm not too familiar with, are taking a LOT of naked pics of themselves. I think they might be willingly letting pics get out there for publicity's sake.

JenniferParisHusband
09-02-2014, 06:52 AM
Yeah, the Allison Brie and Dave Franco ones were strange, there were a ton of other people around like they just had a party and everybody got naked.... I should have been an actor.

/Missed opportunities.

GroobySteven
09-02-2014, 09:44 AM
I'm willing to bet, she's not that arsed about her photos being seen - after all, they were pretty tame and just looked like any other 24 yr old girl, posing for her boyfriend. I think it would have been different if she was taking it up the bum, gang banged or bukkaked. If anything it humanizes her even more (and she already has a great reputation for being down to earth).

This won't harm her career at all - the issue here is that these were private images that were hacked and stolen - and Apple is the one who needs to be liable for this, if they were taken from the iCloud.

RallyCola
09-02-2014, 12:42 PM
i still have not found the photos. oh well!

retroboy
09-02-2014, 01:53 PM
I wanna see more naked pics of Jennifer Lawrence the anticipation is killing me.

retroboy
09-02-2014, 02:16 PM
RallyCola check out reddit on TheFappening for Jennifer Lawrence stuff

retroboy
09-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Are we allowed to post the address of sites?

ElectricWoody
09-02-2014, 03:17 PM
removed comment

ElectricWoody
09-02-2014, 03:35 PM
This has got to be a Beverly Hills Setup. Never heard of these actresses and I only seen a few anyway. Especially JoJo and Wynona Ryder and Raquel Welch.

Nikka
09-02-2014, 06:35 PM
i still have not found the photos. oh well!

in Argentina they publish the pics in the news and nobody cares

http://www.infobae.com/2014/08/31/1591567-se-filtran-fotos-hot-la-ganadora-del-oscar-jennifer-lawrence

mrtrebus
09-02-2014, 08:36 PM
these people live in a age where every picture u take with a phone or even cameras now are uploaded to the internet from some type of program or app. Just because u delete something doesn't mean that someone else has. If u don't want people to see you like this then don't take the pictures of yourself. Also these picture was taken for a man who going to show his friends.
Yeah, its the woman's fault of course, not the men who stole them. . .:loser:

ElectricWoody
09-03-2014, 12:39 AM
in Argentina they publish the pics in the news and nobody cares

http://www.infobae.com/2014/08/31/1591567-se-filtran-fotos-hot-la-ganadora-del-oscar-jennifer-lawrence
Where's the Blonde Muffin Pic

retroboy
09-03-2014, 01:26 AM
I wanna know when more pics are gonna be released.

RallyCola
09-03-2014, 01:37 AM
having finally seen the pics, i have a new appreciation for jennifer lawrence. i previously was not too keen on her but between how she looked in american hustle and then how she looks in RT and of course, naked...i'm a bit more fond of her.

with all the attention on this breach of iCloud, I am not sure how many more celeb pics are forthcoming

quest
09-03-2014, 01:38 AM
never heard of this jennifer lawrence....the real news is rhianna pics also hacked

RallyCola
09-03-2014, 01:42 AM
Yeah, its the woman's fault of course, not the men who stole them. . .:loser:

i'm definitely not defending the thief at all...but if a celeb puts something on the interwebz, even a supposed secure cloud service, given the attention they receive from professional paparazzi, stalkers and in general, the public, the expectation of privacy is just a luxury they unfortunately trade in for fame.

ElectricWoody
09-03-2014, 09:24 AM
This is the kinda stuff that's suppost to be good news. Oh no, here comes the FBI. I only scene 4 of the 150 Celebs. Most were Fakes and Dead End Roads. Some of the Pics came around 14 years ago. A lot were promotional and not hacked. Some of the Celebs careers aren't going anywhere. Being main stream cinema.

ElectricWoody
09-03-2014, 09:31 AM
i'm definitely not defending the thief at all...but if a celeb puts something on the interwebz, even a supposed secure cloud service, given the attention they receive from professional paparazzi, stalkers and in general, the public, the expectation of privacy is just a luxury they unfortunately trade in for fame.

You do realize that they can get into your iPhone or cell phone when your sleeping or not using it.

RallyCola
09-03-2014, 11:28 AM
You do realize that they can get into your iPhone or cell phone when your sleeping or not using it.

yes...i realize that at this time, anyone at any time is at risk for such a breach, but no one wants to see naked pictures of me...i'm dead sexy, but i'm no jennifer lawrence.

lifeisfiction
09-03-2014, 08:57 PM
It's much worst. Its going to be bad for her. She did a interview on Conan in which she talked about her butt plug collection. So I know she is very kinky. I finally decided to look what this hoopla is about. What is the first photos I find? Her with cum on her face. Yup its going to be a whole lot of freaky stuff coming out.

mrtrebus
09-03-2014, 09:07 PM
I never said you were "defending the thief" but you are apportioning blame on the individual for daring to take naughty pics for their partner.

pontgmc
09-04-2014, 12:16 AM
It's much worst. Its going to be bad for her. She did a interview on Conan in which she talked about her butt plug collection. So I know she is very kinky. I finally decided to look what this hoopla is about. What is the first photos I find? Her with cum on her face. Yup its going to be a whole lot of freaky stuff coming out.

The cumshot pictures are not of her...those pics are old and have been on the web for a while, some German chick. Notice the nose stud too? They got debunked by all the nude CSI peeps pretty quickly.

ElectricWoody
09-04-2014, 01:45 AM
To bad there weren't some pics of Britney, Jolene Blalock and Christina Ricci. Now that would have been news.

jelqmaster
09-04-2014, 02:17 AM
You can pay £100 an hour for better, never like Jennifers flat face.

She won an oscar right?

Ben
09-04-2014, 02:52 AM
Public Lives, Private Browsing, and the Two-Way Mirror of the Celebrity Hacking Scandal:

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/nude-leaks-cloud-hacking-scandal-nude-photos-jennifer-lawrence/

flabbybody
09-04-2014, 03:11 AM
You can pay £100 an hour for better, never like Jennifers flat face.

She won an oscar right?

looks a bit like a pigeon IMO. makes about $20 million per movie.
our obsession with these people is obscene

Ben
09-04-2014, 03:31 AM

Question is: why do we instill in these people so much value? Is it simply part of, well, Bread and Circuses? Being: give the people enough food and plenty of ENTERTAINMENT and they won't give a damn about politics.
Is it the Ruling Elite trying to get the general populace out of their hair? Meaning: the general populace are just too stupid to govern their own affairs so let the smart and responsible men govern. Like Obama, like Gates etc., etc.

gaysian71
09-04-2014, 04:28 AM
I don't think there were ever any naked pics of her. I have never seen them, even after doing a search I can't find anything. So either they don't exist, or she has some magical power that makes everyone take them down. If that's the case, that would suck. Because I know if me or anyone else here had their account hacked and someone posted our compromising pictures all over the Internet, they would still be there. Everywhere.

If someone has some, post them here for everyone to see. Or will the mods here just delete them too?

peacheater
09-04-2014, 12:40 PM
The whole celebrity culture and the public desire for meaningless garbage is what appalls me about these stories. There are thousands - upon thousands of naked people to view online outside of some actor or pop star - and they usually give much better views! Most of them even perform! in these videos - real sex and all!

I guess I can understand the fact that it's something we are not supposed to see, and that creates a kind of taboo thing that may appeal to some schmucks or adolescent fantasy, but once again - it's 2014 and if you have the internet to view these celebrity pics, then you have the power to see things far, far more interesting and roughly a million times more sexy.

The best point I've seen made about it was this guy. Love or hate him or find him annoying, he makes some great points.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjUjEoeYYI&list=UUjNxszyFPasDdRoD9J6X-sw

bassman2546
09-04-2014, 01:51 PM

Not sure why she keeps getting nominated for Oscars. Her performance in Silver Linings Playbook was nothing outstanding and she was over the top ridiculous in American Hustle. Granted that was an overhyped movie based on the 'flavors of the week' actors in the cast responsible for high box office receipts. Now that I've seen her naked, I no longer have any use for her. lol

ElectricWoody
09-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Not sure why she keeps getting nominated for Oscars. Her performance in Silver Linings Playbook was nothing outstanding and she was over the top ridiculous in American Hustle. Granted that was an overhyped movie based on the 'flavors of the week' actors in the cast responsible for high box office receipts. Now that I've seen her naked, I no longer have any use for her. lol

Nice to see someone got past that blue suit she wore in XMen. Most of the Bulletin Boards and Forums would just assume push the Esc or Del Button on these Actresses. And for you Rihanna lovers, those are all fakes. Victoria Justice can just go cry a river. Nancy Grace acting career is over. She got a big ass anyway.

GroobySteven
09-04-2014, 04:51 PM
If someone has some, post them here for everyone to see. Or will the mods here just delete them too?

Yes, I've deleted links to them and anyone posting the images here will get an instant lifetime ban.

I've seen them - they're cute. They're not THAT explicit.

BTW - I rate her as one of the best female talents I've seen in many years. She didn't make her fame on being beautiful or as the "it" girl - she made it through excellent performances in Winter's Bone, Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle.

bassman2546
09-04-2014, 05:13 PM
BTW - I rate her as one of the best female talents I've seen in many years. She didn't make her fame on being beautiful or as the "it" girl - she made it through excellent performances in Winter's Bone, Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle.

Her Live and Let Die scene was embarrassing to watch and the movie itself was extremely overrated.

trish
09-04-2014, 05:37 PM
If u don't want people to see you like this then don't take the pictures of yourself.Couldn't agree more. Also, if you don't want to get robbed, don't be makin' money okay. People want that shit gonna steal it from you.

JenniferParisHusband
09-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Her Live and Let Die scene was embarrassing to watch and the movie itself was extremely overrated.

Wait...what?

Live & Let Die? The Bond film? The one made like 14 years before she was born?

I agree, that would be a difficult scene for a pre-conceived embryo to pull off.

Also agree about the movie. Never was a Roger Moore Bond fan. Connery FTW!

bluesoul
09-04-2014, 10:43 PM
If u don't want people to see you like this then don't take the pictures of yourself. Also these picture was taken for a man who going to show his friends.

how do you suddenly make this her fault? do we even know why she took the pictures? why isn't she allowed to take whatever kind of pictures she wants of herself without having everyone see them? would you like to enjoy the same privilege?

bassman2546
09-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Wait...what?

Live & Let Die? The Bond film? The one made like 14 years before she was born?

I agree, that would be a difficult scene for a pre-conceived embryo to pull off.

Also agree about the movie. Never was a Roger Moore Bond fan. Connery FTW!

Sorry, I confused you. There was a scene in American Hustle where she 'dances' and acts ridiculous to the song 'Live and Let Die'. It was tough to watch.

aprilian
09-04-2014, 11:44 PM
So what you're saying is the I shouldn't keep my motorcycle in my locked garage because it only serves to entice criminals to break-in and steal it.

The age has nothing to do with it. Personal property ,even if "virtual" ,still remains the sole possession of it's owner. Taking it in any unauthorized fashion is still theft and punishable by law.

fred41
09-04-2014, 11:48 PM
as other's have mentioned...she was excellent in "Winter's Bone" (also an excellent film) ...and I really liked her in "Silver Linings Playbook".

Tapatio
09-05-2014, 12:06 AM
...Personal property ,even if "virtual" ,still remains the sole possession of it's owner. Taking it in any unauthorized fashion is still theft and punishable by law.

I wonder how many people agree with this yet feel that downloading music or video without paying is OK.

At least a few on this thread, from what I recall.

lifeisfiction
09-05-2014, 12:23 AM
I think people are missing the point. With all the celebrity sex tapes made by people to further their career. We have become less cold to celebrities who take naked photos and put them on the internet. Many people take photos and videos of things they wouldn't want anyone to see. When their privacy is compromised, it is a breach of their reasonable expectation of privacy since those photos where never intended for public view. Jlaw's celebrity status creates desirability and causes cold hearted feelings toward her plight. It subconsciously reminds people of the Paris Hiltons of the world. If she wasn't a celebrity many people would be up in arms, because it could have been them. People like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian have change the perpesctive of private images going public.

Imagine if someone had put your computer history on the internet for everyone to see, I wonder how well it would go?

retroboy
09-05-2014, 01:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QzPR2TLHaU&feature=youtube_gdata

Hackers are screwed.

ElectricWoody
09-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Until they find the big bad wolfe, this is just a bunch of Celebs who cant keep their Personal Lives a Secret or are just playing head games with their Managers.

retroboy
09-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Has any new pics being leaked I must know. I know Jill Scott and Hilary Duff have being released any other new ones. I must know please.

ElectricWoody
09-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Has any new pics being leaked I must know. I know Jill Scott and Hilary Duff have being released any other new ones. I must know please.
You seem interested in punishing those who look at the pics. I'm not gonna tell ya.

famemonster
09-07-2014, 07:15 PM
It sucks for celebs that they get their shit hacked. They really need to be more careful, and go back to a poloriod if neccessary. She looked excellent though

ElectricWoody
09-07-2014, 10:59 PM
You'll find a lot of Jennifer Lawrence and Hilary Duff hack pics in the Lez Forums. And there is a lot of them. Theres even a video of Hilary walking naked in her house. Believe it or not, she does not shave.

SXFX
09-08-2014, 02:17 AM
sadly no photos of black women were provided...man these hackers are RACIST!

retroboy
09-08-2014, 03:56 AM
Jill Scott is black why could it not be new hacked pictures of Rhianna. I have little sympathy for these female celebrities, of course people should not hack their phones.

But if you are in the public eye and you make private nudes history has shown it will be stolen. Besides Reddit is being spoilsports taking down the fappening site and no feminist would complain if it happened to a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjUjEoeYYI&list=UUjNxszyFPasDdRoD9J6X-sw

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/07/reddit-celeb-nude-leaks-fappening-jennifer-lawrence-kate-upton-banned/

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/the-fappening-celebgate#banned

retroboy
09-08-2014, 05:28 AM
Plus Reddit allow worse things than TheFapenning

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/the-subreddits-that-somehow-arent-banned--xk9DTXR74l?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

retroboy
09-09-2014, 03:18 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/08/media-hypocrisy-celebrity-nude-photo-hack_n_5766488.html

Media are such hypocrites.

buttslinger
09-09-2014, 10:01 PM
If you think Jennifer Lawrence is pissed, just think how Ray Rice feels right now!!! Be good to the people you meet on the way up, they're the same people you meet on your way down.

JenniferParisHusband
09-10-2014, 09:34 PM
If you think Jennifer Lawrence is pissed, just think how Ray Rice feels right now!!! Be good to the people you meet on the way up, they're the same people you meet on your way down.

I imagine he's so pissed he wants to punch someone.... on the way down, in an elevator.

retroboy
09-21-2014, 10:13 AM
Looks like my prayers have been answered. I just wish the hackers would go nuclear and release every pic.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/20/kim-kardashian-nude-photo-leak_n_5854634.html?1411236464

retroboy
09-21-2014, 11:40 AM
There maybe a sex tape too.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/4chan-naked-celebrity-photo-hacker-claims-to-have-jennifer-lawrence-sex-video-9703867.html

ElectricWoody
09-21-2014, 06:08 PM
I'm curious about the Hilary Duff Pics. The pics I seen look like they were done in a Motel room and no face shot. Why would a married millionaire Beverly Hills type go do something stupid like that.

bte
09-22-2014, 12:11 AM
There's a pic of her being fingered as well.

Vladimir Putin
09-22-2014, 09:46 AM
Here's an idea, don't put any compromising photos of yourself on any online account and you will have nothing to worry about.

There is no such thing as a secure online account. All online accounts can be easily hacked by a professional hacker.

retroboy
10-10-2014, 11:43 PM
Jennifer Lawrence responds.

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2014/10/07/jennifer-lawrence-opens-up-for-first-time-about-nude-photo-leak/?ref=topposts

gaysian71
10-11-2014, 03:25 AM
Imagine if someone had put your computer history on the internet for everyone to see, I wonder how well it would go?

You make a good point. But if yours or mine or anyone else who is not a celebrity had their internet history put on public display, what do you think would happen? You would probably be laughed at, ridiculed and maybe even shunned by friends and family or fired from work. And if you went to local law enforcement or the FBI, you would be told there is nothing they can do to help you. In fact, they would probably laugh at you too. Maybe not to your face. But they would once you walked out the door. But if you are a celebrity, they will help and that's bullshit. Everyone knows the internet is not a safe place to store things they don't want exposed to the world... Don't they?

So, the real point is, if you don't want shit put on public display, don't put it up on the internet. Period..