PDA

View Full Version : Trannies doing the ice bucket challenge

praetorian
08-31-2014, 06:51 PM
The other day while I was browsing stalkbook (A.K.A. Facebook), I was noticing that none of the trannies on my friends list has completed the ice bucket challenge craze that seems to be going around, anyone know if this a tranny specific opt out or just me. I have not done it either because I think it seems to be a waste of time before anyone starts moaning.

mrtrebus
08-31-2014, 07:11 PM
they should do the cum bucket challenge

Jamie French
08-31-2014, 09:18 PM
Ice bucket challenge = pop culture/empty gesture. Funds go to "awareness". The challenge does that for free. Write checks to the laboratory.

altstu2
09-01-2014, 05:00 PM
I know several who have done it including Mrs Kelly Pierce, she was editing the video the last I heard but there are pictures on her twitter but she did not do it naked

mrtrebus
09-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Ice bucket challenge = pop culture/empty gesture. Funds go to "awareness". The challenge does that for free. Write checks to the laboratory.
Well its no point doing it & not also donating

MrBest
09-01-2014, 07:23 PM
The other day while I was browsing stalkbook (A.K.A. Facebook), I was noticing that none of the trannies on my friends list has completed the ice bucket challenge craze that seems to be going around, anyone know if this a tranny specific opt out or just me. I have not done it either because I think it seems to be a waste of time before anyone starts moaning.
because its not on the menu

theyre more interested in donations for louboutin causes

fred41
09-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Good for them...I hope they say "Fuck Off!" to Candy Crush invites also.