PDA

View Full Version : Hot Angles please comment on this fantasy!!!

LarryLuvBk
07-13-2006, 08:55 PM
Exactly what I am looking for when I encounter my dream girl.
I want to be pushed down to my knees force fed that hard she cock.
I want to be slapped in the face with your hard dick. I want to be treated like a
bitch. After a few minutes of servicing your every need orally and playing with you nipples and balls.
I want to be bent over face down in a pillow. I want you to slap you cock off both of my ass
cheeksrepeaditly. I want to be told you are going to pound me and told you are going to cum
all over my face. I want you to go ass to mouth a few times. Pounding my ass and then sticking
your cock back in my mouth. i basically want to be invaded in every hole. I want to be treated
like a dirty little slut. I aant you to go until you are ready to burst you sweet tgirl milk all over my face and mouth
I might even swallow some of it if you force me too.

chefmike
07-13-2006, 09:27 PM
:roll:

George Costanza
07-13-2006, 09:35 PM

LMAO @ Chef!

LarryLuvBk
07-13-2006, 09:59 PM
To eaches own my friends. Everyone has fantasies. I am asking for a hot hung angels reply.

suckseed
07-13-2006, 10:05 PM
well, c'mon....you gotta admit, that response is pretty funny.
Dude, if you want a reply to that, you might want to ask if the girls here have ever heard ANYTHING similar to it before. Have you done some reading of the threads here? But on a positive note, you're no longer asking about hot angles. Personally, I really like a nice 45-degree...it's only the name of the freaking board....

Like Loving
07-13-2006, 10:07 PM
Well, my TGirl fantasies usually involve flowers and chocolate, but to each his own.

Tiff_in_a_Skirt
07-13-2006, 11:38 PM
The Hottest Angle of Them All!!: HERE! (http://198.188.248.108/DigitalMath/Glossary/glossary_terms/glossaryimages/obtuse-angle.gif)

d
07-14-2006, 12:08 AM
i like obtuse angles......does that make me gay......

LarryLuvBk
07-14-2006, 12:20 AM
Seeing that we all like T Girls means we are all interested in cock RIGHT? Whether it is to one extreme or the other. Basically what makes me so turned on about T-Girls is the following they must be passable, Have nice voices and be willing to use the tool they have between their legs. I can get ass from any chic why would I want the same from them? I can give them what they want but to dominated sometimes would be a fantasy to fufil.

ezed
07-14-2006, 06:37 AM
OK!!! TERRIFIC!!! What was that angle again?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-14-2006, 11:11 AM

Lmao..Chef is a funny guy! :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

bookaboom
07-14-2006, 08:01 PM
T-girls are an addiction. I had one about 14 months ago, and now thats all I think of...

LarryLuvBk
07-14-2006, 11:11 PM
Ok so I miss typed something big deal. Angels. By the way dude there are some T Girls or TS out there that would like to meet a guy like me. Some girls like submissive guys who know what they like and arent afraid to admit it.

Quinn
07-14-2006, 11:32 PM
yes they would love to meet a guy like u and beat the fuck out of u with a tire iron....are u fuckin kidding me? And there's the really good laugh that I needed today. Now, I feel better.

-Quinn

ARMANIXXX
07-16-2006, 12:21 AM
You know,

As funny as this was to read and as funny as the Chefmike response was, I have to say, I can relate a bit with what LarryLuvBk is trying to convey.

What he's saying is, well......I hope what he's trying to say anyways, is he has regular sex with real girls all the time.

Having sex with a TS girl is something different and since a TS has a dick, he would like to BECOME the opposite of what he is and does with a real girl.

LarryLuvBk, like myself, would like to take the submissive role for a change. Not only that, but since we are gonna take to being the submissive or more submissive role in this TS encounter, The TS in question might as well be hung....obscenely or OVER THE TOP hung in my opinion.

It's something akin to going to Vegas for the first time and visiting lots of nice lounge/bars and ordering a beer. Why the fuck would you do that? Why not order some exotic or even "fruity-tooty" drinks you've never had before? Thats what I would do. I can have Sierra Nevadas (nice beer btw), Gordon Bierch's, and Heinekens all day and night at home. But on Vacation....order a MOJITO (pronounced Mo-hee-toe) or something like that.

So if Larry wants to be violated, dick slapped, pissed, and cummed on by a dominate TS....well.....why the hell not.

ARMANIXXX
08-19-2006, 08:47 PM
post resurection

Friedrich_Nietzsche
08-20-2006, 12:43 AM
And still no sexy ANGLE replied..
Guess noone fancys your scenario...