PDA

View Full Version : Hilariously sexist viral video has nice things to say about "trannies"

EdelweissFan
08-25-2014, 05:49 AM
I'll just post the link to this hilarious youtube video that is going viral -- an instructor trying to use mathematical graphs to explain the "hot crazy matrix" for understanding women (GGs). The humor builds for me and I was surprised that toward the end, he had some funny and nice things to say about transsexual women (although he called them "trannies").

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

Jamie French
08-25-2014, 07:27 AM
What's wrong with sayin' trannies?

EdelweissFan
08-25-2014, 07:51 AM
OK. If you wanna own it that's cool. Some people have said they find it offensive. But what I thought was hilarious about the video was the idea that if, on a scale of 1 to 10, a woman isn't at least a 4 on the crazy scale, then that person can't be a GG woman, and if she is really chill, she's actually a "tranny."

SuzySnappz
08-25-2014, 08:10 AM
I saw the video a little while ago and kind of enjoyed it. Although I don't think we could deny there are also a few trannies above the "crazy" line.

francisfkudrow
08-25-2014, 05:14 PM
I saw the video a little while ago and kind of enjoyed it. Although I don't think we could deny there are also a few trannies above the "crazy" line.

And certainly some below an 8.