PDA

View Full Version : TGirl, is she ugly to you guys?

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:05 PM
So me and another guy get into it and he said she is ugly but can't explain why she is ugly. I explain, nice smooth complexion, pretty eyes, in shape, big dick, nice hair, she spills an aura of beauty, it's ozzing out of her ass like air! she is fine and fuck, If I had her on her back and fucking her I will be honest I wouldn't last 2 seconds I would cum sso fast because she is fine as fuck! Look how that black suit hungs her beautiful body, it just makes her sexier!

Tell me is she ugly? and I have a video where she looks hot fucking.

Tell me am I missing something? if majority of you say she is ugly, I will bow out gracefully and apologize to the guy.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/19/1060a3e7b244d8a71a778d0a138343f8.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206869)
http://img1.imagehousing.com/46/f9a0eddd1f17e375e68749af455dbe37.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206870)

saifan
08-22-2014, 11:06 PM
I wouldn't call here ugly, but at the same time I wouldn't call her gorgeous.

I like.

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:08 PM
that Tgirl is so fine, I would suck her asshole, lick it, kiss it rub my nose in her asshole! I would suck her dick and let her cum in my throat that's how bad this bitch is! I would fuck her from the back and pull her hair and spank her ass, pull my dick out eat her asshole and slide my dick back in her ass. I would suck her toes, knees, ankles, lips, neck, fingers, inner thigh, that bitch got me so hype no lie I would suck her fucking armpits and be proud of it. I would lick the bottom of her feet like food. That dude gotta be blind or just trying to get a rise outta me. This is a fine ass TGirl, she the time if she dingle her dick in your face if you never sucked dick, you will end up sucking that dick that day! you just can't resist a fucking beautiful TGirl like this she will have you doing all types of nasty shit you don't even like to do!

RallyCola
08-22-2014, 11:09 PM
i have very particular tastes and don't always agree with the masses. Is she one of the hottest girls around....no...but she is in no way ugly. i see nothing wrong with her.

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:10 PM

I like.

Ok, ummmmm dam I would just have to take "I like" as she wouldn't get turned down is she told you to open your mouth so you could suck that dick LOL :dead:

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:12 PM
i have very particular tastes and don't always agree with the masses. Is she one of the hottest girls around....no...but she is in no way ugly. i see nothing wrong with her.

Well the point wasn't was she the hottest, the point is the dude said she is flat out ugly, and he told me she ain't shit. I'm like this TGirl could walk with you in the street and she is very fucking passable no one would know she had a third legs. When I saw the video I was like she still fine, cause you know they can do some shit to a pic and make them look like heaven then when you see the video it's oppppssss I fucked up! LOL

RallyCola
08-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Ok, ummmmm dam I would just have to take "I like" as she wouldn't get turned down is she told you to open your mouth so you could suck that dick LOL :dead:

that depends on my other options. if my options are this girl or my hand...i'll take the girl of course. if there is another girl to choose as an option...it would solely depend on how hot the other girl was.

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:14 PM
Man maybe Its just me but man if she told me " You bitch ass cock sucka lay on your back I am going to shit all over your chest." I'm not into scatting, but that bitch could shit on me everyday if she wanted to. She is fine as fuck! If she told me bend over that I am going to be her bitch, I am going to bend over and be the good bitch she expects me to be and take that dick like a real man!

And to top it off SHE IS FUCKING PACKING A BIG DICK!

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:18 PM

If I had an option with another TGirl she would have to be over the level of this one for me to pass this one up. Me just looking into her eyes gets my dick hard. not alot of TGirls do that. The one in my Avatar does the same affect on me. This TGirl is so fine she could piss all over my face while I lick her balls . I swear to electric fans I would do some freaky, nasty fucking with this beauty.

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:24 PM
Here she is in the video.
shit I would pick her over some TGirls I like. Funny thing is I have seen some TGirls up here that is no where near her, yet dudes are going crazy over them, I don't say shit I just keep it moving.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/70/82babe86968df8d821d14b42f90330a4.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206873)

Toadily
08-22-2014, 11:25 PM
I've been with much worse. I have done every thing you want to do with her with much worse also.

I have very low standards though.

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:26 PM
Right now I'm at the point here I would suck her dick, she cum in my mouth and right after she cums in my mouth she can piss in my mouth! If she told me "swallow it bitch", I would just have to be a bitch and swallow her piss too! I am dead fucking serious.

fred41
08-22-2014, 11:29 PM
Just judging by that one picture...she looks pretty damn good to me.

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:29 PM
I wouldn't even put her in the category of worse TGirls, this is a high tech TGirl LOL

Put it like this.

I give her an 8 1/2 to 9!

what would be your score from 1 to 10!

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Just judging by that one picture...she looks pretty damn good to me.

:pumped::dead-1::cheers::iagree:

Man I would be happy if she was to smack me three times in the face with her dick LOL I want to fuck her all to myself for a year, lol knowing me I will marry that bitch LOL man and she looks good in black Knee High boots, ask me will I lick her boots if she told me to? LOL

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:34 PM
Man let me tell you how I would fuck her missionary. I would put those sexy thick legs on my shoulders, throw this dick up in here and tung kiss the shit outta her and suck her tits, and let her dick rub against my stomach, and I would make that bitch bust a nut all over my stomach (if I don't bust off first :dead: ) lol Man I would fuck her in her ass and bust my nut deep in her asshole pull my dick out and suck my cum out of her asshole! I call that rump roasting! She would get it. Then after than I would suck her dick and drain that motha fucka of all DNA!

fred41
08-22-2014, 11:43 PM
I've been with much worse. I have done every thing you want to do with her with much worse also.

I have very low standards though.

I kinda agree with you, but I wouldn't say much worse...just worse. Sometimes I will find a girl sexy as hell even though she might not be particularly attractive in the conventional sense. There are also girls that are beautiful but don't know how to be sexy if their life depended on it.

...and, yeah ...a sexy girl can get me to do lots of stuff that I might not admit to on a Facebook page...lol.

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:47 PM
Look at her! Look at her sensual eyes, they spell sex all day long ! If she wanted to fuck you would you pass her up! Who is willing to say NO!

I tell you she is to irresistable for me to say I wouldn't fuck her. We would break the law in fucking nasty!

She got that big dick deep in his ass, that lucky fuck! She could impale me just like that in that position and I would ride her dick until that big motha fucka bust a huge nut!

http://img1.imagehousing.com/13/20171fdcb59ecf08677368b5366e69cc.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206875)

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:48 PM
Look at her! Look at her sensual eyes, they spell sex all day long ! If she wanted to fuck you would you pass her up! Who is willing to say NO!

I tell you she is to irresistable for me to say I wouldn't fuck her. We would break the law in fucking nasty!

She got that big dick deep in his ass, that lucky fuck! She could impale me just like that in that position and I would ride her dick until that big motha fucka bust a huge nut!

http://img1.imagehousing.com/13/20171fdcb59ecf08677368b5366e69cc.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206875)

http://img1.imagehousing.com/27/51ab17ada14a7d380148addc63af1107.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206876)

jamesedwards
08-22-2014, 11:59 PM
I would suck her asshole just like that dude and suck her dick! She could fuck me in the ass pull her dick out my ass and tell me, " suck my dick you cock sucker, taste your ass off this cock". I wouldn't even hesitate, I would suck that dick and look her straight in the eyes and suck that motha fucka like a real man!

http://img1.imagehousing.com/57/a27e30b474881f2cef9a58ee307b938e.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206878)
http://img1.imagehousing.com/54/dcacb4f669e7c1a3035e629ac7dca50d.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206879)

fred41
08-23-2014, 12:11 AM
Well...do you know the models name...because the last model you posted a pic of was Isabella Lobos...and I would probably do all that and burn down a village if she asked me...lol

bluesoul
08-23-2014, 12:12 AM
I'm like this TGirl could walk with you in the street and she is very fucking passable no one would know she had a third legs.

i disagree with this.

i would agree with your friend either that this individual is ugly, but i also don't think she is attractive. the question though is unfair because my opinion is based on my own individual taste

lifeisfiction
08-23-2014, 12:12 AM
If you like her, who cares what others think. You are not missing something if she hits all the right buttons. That's how people let friends talk them out of a good thing. Then its always strange how those friends go after the same thing, lol.

bluesoul
08-23-2014, 12:16 AM
Right now I'm at the point here I would suck her dick, she cum in my mouth and right after she cums in my mouth she can piss in my mouth! If she told me "swallow it bitch", I would just have to be a bitch and swallow her piss too! I am dead fucking serious.

would you let her cum in your ass, then fart the cum out, freeze it, then make a popsicle out of the frozen cum and suck it whilst she fisted you- take videos of this and post them on your facebook with the caption "i'm finally free" and attach a picture of yourself, face down ass up, with this transsexual stepping on your head doing a thumbs up with the frozen cum popsicle in your ass?

Donkey
08-23-2014, 12:16 AM
Pretty fucking hot if you ask me.

Donkey
08-23-2014, 12:18 AM
would you let her cum in your ass, then fart the cum out, freeze it, then make a popsicle out of the frozen cum and suck it whilst she fisted you- take videos of this and post them on your facebook with the caption "i'm finally free" and attach a picture of yourself, face down ass up, with this transsexual stepping on your head doing a thumbs up with the frozen cum popsicle in your ass?
I can say without a doubt, yes, he would.

bluesoul
08-23-2014, 12:21 AM

ok, i'll ask you. what do you think of her donkey?

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 12:29 AM
Well...do you know the models name...because the last model you posted a pic of was Isabella Lobos...and I would probably do all that and burn down a village if she asked me...lol

Yeah her name is Ludmila.

Yeah I used Isabella as a proto type of how I would love Ludmila to fuck me

Hold the fuck up, you said you would burn down a village if she asked you? LOL :dead: :dead: you crazy lol

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 12:30 AM

^5 That's what I'm talking about. She hot as fuck, man I wanna fuck her now! LOL

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 12:33 AM
i disagree with this.

i would agree with your friend either that this individual is ugly, but i also don't think she is attractive. the question though is unfair because my opinion is based on my own individual taste

Oh so you're saying she is not passable? Ok, cool.

So you agree with my boy? Ok you did just as he did, tell us why you don't think she is sexy as fuck! Give us the reason. he can't give a reason, he just say she is wack. I mean wtf.

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 12:34 AM
If you like her, who cares what others think. You are not missing something if she hits all the right buttons. That's how people let friends talk them out of a good thing. Then its always strange how those friends go after the same thing, lol.

LOL :dead: Yeah try to throw me off the trail, I ain't that stupid, if we were to meet I would fuck his whole shit up and end up fucking her! I would said "Yo Scott remember you said she was an ugly bitch? " lol He wouldn't get no Ass-Pussy from her lol hahahahahah ctfu ^5

My friend probably jacking his dick off to her right now lol bastid LOL

bluesoul
08-23-2014, 12:39 AM
actually, i meant to say i don't think she's ugly, but i also don't think she's attractive.

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 12:40 AM

You fucking right I would LOL me and My Domme we into to that freak shit, as a matter of fact I would stick my finger in that bitch asshole, let her jack her dick off and when she bust her nut cum in my pancake batter. Mix her cum well in it, cook it add syrup and we all eat her cum filled pancake. Man that bitch so fine I would fuck her in midtown on the hood of a yellow came in NYC and everyone can watch LOL Ima let yall know I wanna fuck that bitch bad LOL

Man I'm into fisting, and if she froze her cum-popsicles I would be the first to eat those shits! No bullshiting! If she going to do all that to me she better give me a fucking shout out too LOL Man you said let her cum in my ass like dude that would be the normal thing to do lol you see how big that dick is of hers? man when she bust that nut she should grab me by my motha fucking neck with both hands and shove that dick deep into my bowels and just blow her magnificent nut deep into my guts! And to top it off if she pulled out and said "suck my dick" I would !

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 12:41 AM
actually, i meant to say i don't think she's ugly, but i also don't think she's attractive.

That makes no sense to me, either she is or not. :pumped:

bluesoul
08-23-2014, 12:43 AM
That makes no sense to me, either she is or not. :pumped:

let's say i wanted to masturbate, and her picture was the only image i had to help me get off. i would forgo masturbating and drink a glass of water instead.

hope that clears it up for you

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 12:51 AM
let's say i wanted to masturbate, and her picture was the only image i had to help me get off. i would forgo masturbating and drink a glass of water instead.

hope that clears it up for you

ummmmmmm well nah, that's like a sarcastic excuse.

What's wrong with her for you to say she ain't all that, like her hair, eyes, body, tits, legs, ass etc. You're doing exactly what my friend did and see I stressed this at the beginning of this thread so no one can say I made this up when you came along. He did the same thing and he still can't tell me why she is wack. smh I well respect what you say, so go ahead tell me why she looks wack.

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 12:57 AM
Let me give you my reason she's a bad bitch.

1. Beautiful hair, its done well and I would love to rub my fingers through it as we fucking. Pull her hair when fucking her in the ass doggy.

2. Eyes are beautiful, dreamy, full of sexual lust, and they pierce in a sensual way, and cause your sexual spirit to bend to her sexual rules to engage in an irresistable position with her.

3. Beautiful legs.

4. Very pretty face, the structure is womanly, and comfy.

5. Nice ass, not big like I like them but its nice, I would suck her asshole I tell you that.

6. Sweet big dick! I love TGirl dick, she could fuck me in any position with that dick of hers. It looks strong and thick.

7. Ok tits not anything special but I would suck them and put nipple clamps on those bitches.

8. nice lips

9. Banging ass body you can't go wrong.

10. Nice complexion not pale has some tint to it.

11. Shes a nasty ass freak!

12. Nice set of balls I would love to pop in my mouth like tic tacs and suck them and make her dick hard.

13. Looks clean and feminine, she is passable.

bluesoul
08-23-2014, 12:58 AM
her facial features are not attractive to me. when i look at her, i'm not attracted to her. the word beautiful is not an adjective i would use to describe her. the collection of her atoms does not sum up to a beautiful image.

did the above help or do you need better clarification?

bluesoul
08-23-2014, 01:01 AM
Let me give you my reason she's a bad bitch.

1. Beautiful hair, its done well and I would love to rub my fingers through it as we fucking. Pull her hair when fucking her in the ass doggy.

2. Eyes are beautiful, dreamy, full of sexual lust, and they pierce in a sensual way, and cause your sexual spirit to bend to her sexual rules to engage in an irresistable position with her.

3. Beautiful legs.

4. Very pretty face, the structure is womanly, and comfy.

5. Nice ass, not big like I like them but its nice, I would suck her asshole I tell you that.

6. Sweet big dick! I love TGirl dick, she could fuck me in any position with that dick of hers. It looks strong and thick.

7. Ok tits not anything special but I would suck them and put nipple clamps on those bitches.

8. nice lips

9. Banging ass body you can't go wrong.

10. Nice complexion not pale has some tint to it.

11. Shes a nasty ass freak!

12. Nice set of balls I would love to pop in my mouth like tic tacs and suck them and make her dick hard.

13. Looks clean and feminine, she is passable.

i noticed you never mentioned her personality? do you care?

also, why do you care what i or anyone else thinks? will you like her more if i like her too? do you like her less that i don't? what would you do if she didn't like you and didn't give you a reason? will you stop liking her too?

daBXitalian
08-23-2014, 01:10 AM
She looks like a tranny

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 01:13 AM
her facial features are not attractive to me. when i look at her, i'm not attracted to her. the word beautiful is not an adjective i would use to describe her. the collection of her atoms does not sum up to a beautiful image.

did the above help or do you need better clarification?

:cheers: Ok buddy, your choice.

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 01:15 AM
She looks like a tranny

she looks like a tranny and what does a Tranny look like? hmmmmmm

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 01:27 AM
Since you think she looks like a Tranny, then I would say, you said that because you already have the pic and seen her dick.

Now is this a tranny or GG?
http://img1.imagehousing.com/53/43c5b91ca26afbd9870e6b76f2c6e411.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206884)

bluesoul
08-23-2014, 01:45 AM
You fucking right I would LOL me and My Domme we into to that freak shit, as a matter of fact I would stick my finger in that bitch asshole, let her jack her dick off and when she bust her nut cum in my pancake batter. Mix her cum well in it, cook it add syrup and we all eat her cum filled pancake. Man that bitch so fine I would fuck her in midtown on the hood of a yellow came in NYC and everyone can watch LOL Ima let yall know I wanna fuck that bitch bad LOL

Man I'm into fisting, and if she froze her cum-popsicles I would be the first to eat those shits! No bullshiting! If she going to do all that to me she better give me a fucking shout out too LOL Man you said let her cum in my ass like dude that would be the normal thing to do lol you see how big that dick is of hers? man when she bust that nut she should grab me by my motha fucking neck with both hands and shove that dick deep into my bowels and just blow her magnificent nut deep into my guts! And to top it off if she pulled out and said "suck my dick" I would !

great post james. you're a truly passionate man that likes his ass spread wide open and served medium rare.

ed_jaxon
08-23-2014, 02:01 AM
She looks good.

rjshemalelover
08-23-2014, 02:02 AM
Since you think she looks like a Tranny, then I would say, you said that because you already have the pic and seen her dick.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/53/43c5b91ca26afbd9870e6b76f2c6e411.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206884)

That's a GG in that pic almost no doubt.

Lovecox
08-23-2014, 02:53 AM
She's hot as fuck!

xuto
08-23-2014, 03:14 AM
Very Hot. Would kill for that.

maaarc
08-23-2014, 03:45 AM
I think she's really hot

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 07:08 AM
Oh I had more things to say, but yo dude I never met her so why would I mention her personality? If I met her and she was cool that would be a ++1 for her.
I was just curious at others taste to see if they were close to mines! If you like her I will like her the same, if you don't like her I will like her the same. If she didn't like me so be it, she still fine as fuck, even if she has a fucked up attitude she still fine in beauty can't take that away.

i noticed you never mentioned her personality? do you care?

also, why do you care what i or anyone else thinks? will you like her more if i like her too? do you like her less that i don't? what would you do if she didn't like you and didn't give you a reason? will you stop liking her too?

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 07:15 AM
great post james. you're a truly passionate man that likes his ass spread wide open and served medium rare.

You're dam right and I make it happen no boring fucking when I am in the vicinity. :cheers:

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 07:16 AM
She's hot as fuck!

LOL you sound more passionate than I do Lmao

Yes she does. :cheers::banana:

TSPornFan
08-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Sorry, she is not my type. I'm not going to say why out of respect to the model.

jamesedwards
08-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Sorry, she is not my type. I'm not going to say why out of respect to the model.

Ok, cool no problem, thanks for your reply.

francisfkudrow
08-23-2014, 04:56 PM
I think she's hot. A 9.

ohioguy13
08-24-2014, 05:33 AM
Ugly is such a mean word. Not everyone is my type or your type Pornfan covered it nicely. Why throw out an insult to a complete stranger. Let alone you don't know what that person is going through or has been through. You may not find someone attractive but its easy on the web to type the word ugly or some other insult. Ask yourself why? and think about how those words impact people. People have ended their lives over what people have said about them on the internet. Now I admit that's an extreme but still. Who has the right to judge anyone else?

jamesedwards
08-24-2014, 06:58 AM
I think she's hot. A 9.

LOL Exactly that's what I said lol :cheers:

jamesedwards
08-24-2014, 07:02 AM
I hope this don't turn into a bullying thing.

Judging people do it all the time, saying that who are we to judge is a regurgitation from some person you heard it from. If a drug dealer comes into my circumference and I know he/she is a drug dealer I will judge on the principle that I don't do that an live a legal life and that person can't be around me. You commit a crime and get caught and see if the Judge, judge you!

Ugly is such a mean word. Not everyone is my type or your type Pornfan covered it nicely. Why throw out an insult to a complete stranger. Let alone you don't know what that person is going through or has been through. You may not find someone attractive but its easy on the web to type the word ugly or some other insult. Ask yourself why? and think about how those words impact people. People have ended their lives over what people have said about them on the internet. Now I admit that's an extreme but still. Who has the right to judge anyone else?

eddie2005
08-24-2014, 07:40 AM
No not ugly by a long way..shes cute and you wouldn't catch me throwing her out of my bed.

tsparrow69
08-24-2014, 08:16 AM
so me and another guy get into it and he said she is ugly but can't explain why she is ugly. I explain, nice smooth complexion, pretty eyes, in shape, big dick, nice hair, she spills an aura of beauty, it's ozzing out of her ass like air! She is fine and fuck, if i had her on her back and fucking her i will be honest i wouldn't last 2 seconds i would cum sso fast because she is fine as fuck! Look how that black suit hungs her beautiful body, it just makes her sexier!

Tell me is she ugly? And i have a video where she looks hot fucking.

Tell me am i missing something? If majority of you say she is ugly, i will bow out gracefully and apologize to the guy.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/19/1060a3e7b244d8a71a778d0a138343f8.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206869)
http://img1.imagehousing.com/46/f9a0eddd1f17e375e68749af455dbe37.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1206870)
she is ugly only because there is a dude in the photo with her and not me, so other than that she is hot!

tsparrow69
08-24-2014, 08:20 AM
So me and another guy get into it and he said she is ugly but can't explain why she is ugly. I explain, nice smooth complexion, pretty eyes, in shape, big dick, nice hair, she spills an aura of beauty, it's ozzing out of her ass like air! she is fine and fuck, If I had her on her back and fucking her I will be honest I wouldn't last 2 seconds I would cum sso fast because she is fine as fuck! Look how that black suit hungs her beautiful body, it just makes her sexier!

Tell me is she ugly? and I have a video where she looks hot fucking.

Tell me am I missing something? if majority of you say she is ugly, I will bow out gracefully and apologize to the guy.

The BEBE Beautiful Ebony Black Exotic Babe caught my eye [I find myself partial to Beautiful Ebony Transwomen] because of the nipple piercings I though she was Paris Pirelli before Tatoos. Who is she?

tsparrow69
08-24-2014, 08:30 AM
I guess I should add that I am a "Top Only", so when I saw her topping the dude it was a bit of a turn off for me; however, she is still a hottie in her appearance.

jamesedwards
08-25-2014, 06:20 AM
No not ugly by a long way..shes cute and you wouldn't catch me throwing her out of my bed.

She'll never make it in your bed because she will be constantly in mines and I ain't sharing :dead: lol

jamesedwards
08-25-2014, 06:21 AM
she is ugly only because there is a dude in the photo with her and not me, so other than that she is hot!

:dead: lol :iagree:

jamesedwards
08-25-2014, 06:22 AM
The BEBE Beautiful Ebony Black Exotic Babe caught my eye [I find myself partial to Beautiful Ebony Transwomen] because of the nipple piercings I though she was Paris Pirelli before Tatoos. Who is she?

She is a GG but I don't know her name, but she fine too lol

jamesedwards
08-26-2014, 02:37 AM
Last night got fucked in the ass thinking about this TGirl and I bust a huge nut!

darky123
08-26-2014, 03:19 AM
shes hot

jamesedwards
08-26-2014, 07:07 AM
shes hot

Dam real she is! :iagree:

giovanni_hotel
08-26-2014, 08:10 AM
People love to front.

This woman is without a doubt very attractive and passable. MFers acting like if she tried to get with them they'd turn her down because her face is busted.lol

GTFOH.

jamesedwards
08-26-2014, 10:43 PM
:dead: lol hahahahahah man I would give you 8 thumbs up if I could LOL

You are fucking right! man she is a bad ass TGirl if she put her dick in my face and told me to suck it, it would be hard for me to say no LOL I can't front she's a bad ass bitch. I would end up sucking that dick, her asshole, balls, ass cheeks, armpits anything she wanted me to suck. and she can fuck me in the ass and to have that sexy body touching me I would probably cum fast lol I would definitely face fuck her and let her fuck me in the ass........ man that's a bad bitch LOL I'll suck her toes while I fuck her in the ass and while I jack her dick off. we would get into some real nasty fucking!

People love to front.

This woman is without a doubt very attractive and passable. MFers acting like if she tried to get with them they'd turn her down because her face is busted.lol

GTFOH.

Just_Lilly
08-26-2014, 10:47 PM
The guy who's calling her 'ugly' is either; Blind, A moron, an Idiot or all three.

Olivia27
08-26-2014, 11:48 PM
she's gorgeous

holzz
08-27-2014, 06:48 AM
No, she's not ugly.

IMHO, her face isn't that feminised. As of now, she's a 7 holistically. With a feminised face, a 9.

jamesedwards
08-27-2014, 10:41 PM
The guy who's calling her 'ugly' is either; Blind, A moron, an Idiot or all three.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

You said what I wanted to say LOL but people have the right to their own opinion but that don't mean they are right agreed? I mean that's a bad bitch, and I have seen worse and guys go nuts over them and I just sit back shaking my head. and some of the same ones that said not hot is the same ones that said some tore up one was hot smh.

jamesedwards
08-27-2014, 10:42 PM
No, she's not ugly.

IMHO, her face isn't that feminised. As of now, she's a 7 holistically. With a feminised face, a 9.

LOL hahahahah Her face is beautiful.

Loco
08-28-2014, 12:17 AM
Beauty is only skin deep But Ugly goes all the way to the Bone! In this instance a very passable lady with all the trimmings!

jamesedwards
08-28-2014, 09:22 AM
Beauty is only skin deep But Ugly goes all the way to the Bone! In this instance a very passable lady with all the trimmings!

Thank you for your honest and intelligent post. :iagree:

daltx_m
08-28-2014, 03:27 PM
she's fine but her face looks like it's got some milage.

Ian Nelson
08-28-2014, 04:49 PM
I happen to think she is very hot looking

Deepdarkfucker
08-28-2014, 05:09 PM
She is alright

gunn
08-28-2014, 08:49 PM
She is handsome.

Silcc69
08-28-2014, 10:57 PM

I like.

This

jamesedwards
08-29-2014, 12:26 PM
She is handsome.

:dead: lmao I can only laugh at that shit lol

RobynBlakeTS
08-29-2014, 01:41 PM
If someone is not to your taste then someone is not to your taste, but no need to use nasty words like ugly etc. Why don't all those passing judgment upload pics of them self so we can all debate if they are "ugly" or not?

Live and let live, if you got nothing nice to say don't say anything.

She's a beautiful transwoman.

callahac
08-29-2014, 04:43 PM
She is a babe

jayjay15x
08-30-2014, 12:09 PM
I think she is hot.

jamesedwards
09-15-2014, 08:21 PM
Yes she is really really hot . that would be some good fucking