PDA

View Full Version : facepic.com

ossumpeiEIEIO
07-11-2006, 11:37 PM
My girlfriend, and her friends, get e mails from all over, especially the states.

They just love to ramble on about all the men who are just begging to be with them, how much the guys love them etc...

Craig
07-12-2006, 03:33 AM
lots of people in Canada use face-pic so your observations of a lot of foreigners is correct, if you consider Canada foreign.

Try http://www.safesextour.com for USA.

sub337
07-12-2006, 08:03 AM
Of-topic, but DAMN!!! I just noticed how awesome your tattoos are, Ariana! Love the sleeves, especially. Any chance of posting a few close up shots of some of your tatts? Are you going for a full bodysuit, or are you done?

Chica
07-12-2006, 10:23 AM
nope, im on there too :P

i do get A LOT of mails from eastern europe, arabian countries and stuff, but i did go in the chat room a lot, as it's got a cool audio and video thing, but occasionally i did get an idiot go "oh look a tranny!!" and then it turned out to be ugly men / women who wanna argue, but it still made me laugh when they eventually ran out of ideas and then leave

George Costanza
07-21-2006, 07:23 PM
Is it just me who gets this? Or is every guy on there, who's looking for a TS anyway, from Egypt, Morrocco, or Turkey? To date, Tony Vee is the only American man to have ever contacted me there. Btw, myadultpic.com is pretty lame too. Members have to pay to see other members' nude pics. Wtf?

God bless Tony Vee!

dfwMale
07-21-2006, 07:57 PM
i am from dallas - in the US of A. however, in a strange twist of irony, i am looking for and Egyptian, Morroccon, or Turkish shemale!