PDA

View Full Version : Miss International Goddess - any photos yet?

Dravina
07-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Miss International Goddess - any photos yet and news of winners?

I do hope it went well. I'm a big fan of pageants.

best wishes

Bigguy
07-11-2006, 10:39 PM
I went last night and took a lot of pictures. I'll have to go through them all and post some of the good ones.

I don't know who won because I had to catch the last train home before they announced the winners. The show started late even though the site said pageant time was 8:00PM sharp. I guess I forgot to take into consideration that it is tranny time and I need to add a few hours, lol.

I must say the pageant was really great. I loved the talent competition, it was much better than I thought it would be. Next year I plan on going to both shows and staying over in the city so I don't miss anything.

BeardedOne
07-11-2006, 11:30 PM
I went last night and took a lot of pictures. I'll have to go through them all and post some of the good ones.

I don't know who won because I had to catch the last train home before they announced the winners. The show started late even though the site said pageant time was 8:00PM sharp. I guess I forgot to take into consideration that it is tranny time and I need to add a few hours, lol.

I must say the pageant was really great. I loved the talent competition, it was much better than I thought it would be. Next year I plan on going to both shows and staying over in the city so I don't miss anything.

I'd even consider going to, and staying in, the city for something like this. Being a hermit costs a lot in great social experiences. :?

Cyclops
07-12-2006, 12:26 AM

Take your time and pick out some really good ones , we'll all be waiting to see what you got :D