PDA

View Full Version : Trip Advice to LA

livepersona
08-03-2014, 07:37 AM
So I have another opportunity to make another trip to LA during the week for work and need some advice. Hamburger Mary's on Tuesday to Cobra on Thursday. Been to Mary's before and had great results :).

Just wondering if I should give Cobra a shot. It looks more like a show bar and not dancing and mingling though.

coolboyaaa
08-03-2014, 07:59 AM
dude don't even bother in los angeles it sucks know

Pelheckitt
08-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Advice for L.A. carry a hand gun.

Ben in LA
08-03-2014, 12:32 PM
dude don't even bother in los angeles it sucks know

Advice for L.A. carry a hand gun.

Bullshit times two.

Just head to the club without expecting too much. Even on so-called dead nights I've had fun.

Star Angel 86
08-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Bullshit times two.

Just head to the club without expecting too much. Even on so-called dead nights I've had fun.

I love LA :rock2 it's my home away from home I lived there 25 years so I know the city like the back of my hand.There is always something to do. I'd move back there in a heartbeat unfortunately my mom is getting up there in age and needs me.I'm truly looking forward to my visit in September !!!! :mrgreen::cool::cheers:

lumberjack
08-03-2014, 09:12 PM
So I have another opportunity to make another trip to LA during the week for work and need some advice. Hamburger Mary's on Tuesday to Cobra on Thursday. Been to Mary's before and had great results :).

Just wondering if I should give Cobra a shot. It looks more like a show bar and not dancing and mingling though.

Cobra has a show that starts after midnight, lasts 20-30 minutes. The rest of the time is mingling, dancing usually occurs after the show until closing.

It's not as lively as it once was, but my expectations for having a good time have changed as I've gotten older and experienced. So by all means, don't rely on a discussion board to shape your view, get out to the club(s) and experience it for yourself.

livepersona
08-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Danke