PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

MrFanti
08-03-2014, 03:05 AM
I've been in the background for a bit but have now decided to send out "greetings" to all.

I'm not a high-post kind of a person because I prefer to listen and take things in. That being said, I know that respect is earned and not given so in that sense, I hope to earn everyone's respect.

Also, I'd like to give out some big "kudos" to Steven Grooby. He doesn't have to host this site so I definitely appreciate that you do kind sir!

A little bit of "411" then I'm back to listening mode.
I'm big on sports, in particular bodybuilding & fitness, Ice Hockey (I still can play), and football. As for hobbies, I like photography & any type of history.
Did I mention "Walking Dead" ;)

Anyways, seems like lots of good folks here & again, I hope to earn your respect.

Ciao!

JenniferParisHusband
08-03-2014, 07:31 AM
Welcome to HA.

Pelheckitt
08-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Steady as she goes.

MrFanti
08-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Tks JPH & Pel!

darkrose2000
08-04-2014, 03:02 AM
Welcome to around, even that you have been here for a while.

Enjoy and share, it's always good to be part of the community here :)

Regards,
Kalin

Odelay
08-04-2014, 04:06 AM
Welcome.

Also, I'd like to give out some big "kudos" to Steven Grooby. He doesn't have to host this site so I definitely appreciate that you do kind sir!

This site was actually started and profitably grew under other owners. I believe Steven made them an offer they couldn't refuse.

maaarc
08-04-2014, 05:05 AM
welcome Fanti anyone who played/plays hockey's first class in my book

CORVETTEDUDE
08-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the asylum!!! You were doin' good, right up to the "Walking Dead" thing.

MrFanti
08-05-2014, 10:26 PM
This site was actually started and profitably grew under other owners. I believe Steven made them an offer they couldn't refuse.

Rgr that - Tks for the info update!

MrFanti
08-05-2014, 10:27 PM
welcome fanti anyone who played/plays hockey's first class in my book

There you go!

MrFanti
08-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the asylum!!! You were doin' good, right up to the "Walking Dead" thing.

:joke: LoL whoops then! ;)

knighthawk
08-05-2014, 11:23 PM
I've been in the background for a bit but have now decided to send out "greetings" to all.

I'm not a high-post kind of a person because I prefer to listen and take things in. That being said, I know that respect is earned and not given so in that sense, I hope to earn everyone's respect.

A little bit of "411" then I'm back to listening mode.
I'm big on sports, in particular bodybuilding & fitness, Ice Hockey (I still can play), and football. As for hobbies, I like photography & any type of history.
Did I mention "Walking Dead" ;)

Anyways, seems like lots of good folks here & again, I hope to earn your respect.

Ciao!Hello Mr.Fanti,Welcome to HungAngels :)

Deimos
08-06-2014, 12:02 AM
Welcome... totally diggin the Black Panther av.