PDA

View Full Version : GIA from san Diego.... info anyone?

gentm66
07-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Has anyone got any info of this babe GIA except for the fatc that she´s from San Diego? She´s got an amazing naugthy face and a body to die for. Btw she`s got a BRAND NEW smoking hot gallery on Shemalyum, now with longer redish hair and even better looking

Any info is highly appreciated, thanks

Buddy Wood
07-10-2006, 11:43 PM
I know Gia very well. I shot these pictures of her as well as the recent set on Yum. She's great and a lot of fun to hang out with. Sexy as hell and a real horndog. We used to have some fun nights together with no cameras involved at all. If you're thinking of giving her a call when in SD - go for it. I also shot a great scene with her for one of my upcoming vids. I'll probably see her wednesday night -I'll tell her she has a fan.

Buddy

gentm66
07-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Thanks a lot BW and congrats on the recent shooting of GIA for Yum, awesome pics, great job and she looks better than ever. Can`t really wait to see that vid you´re talking about.

Pls do pass on my regards to her and tell her she has a real big fan in Denmark, she`s one hell of a babe. Won`t be going to California for the next 9 month but any contact-info for her is highly appreciated.

thanks