PDA

View Full Version : Bailey Jay on the Jim Norton Show

CaptainPlanet
07-31-2014, 09:24 PM
So i was on Vice.com checking out this Rick Ross Discussion, and i spotted the beautiful Bailey Jay Guest starring on the couch.

Anyone know if she will be featured on any future episodes?http://i58.tinypic.com/8z47tl.png

Weissmann
07-31-2014, 10:30 PM
Bailey Jay with Jim two years ago ... Explicit language .. Bailey Claims her cock's girth is 6 inches I highly doubt it maybe around 5''
Her length is 6 inches though measured on shemaleyum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rLsYztwoIQ

wearboots4me
07-31-2014, 10:43 PM
She is so cute!

Abartig
08-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Anyone know if she will be featured on any future episodes?

He introduces her as the announcer for the show so I would imagine so.
Thanks for the heads up btw, I did not know Little Jimmy had that show.

bte
08-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Saw it when it first aired. He also had Dana White and Mike Tyson as guests. Great show. If anyone can pull off being on the show then Bailey Jay can. I hope she gets more mainstream roles.

peacheater
08-01-2014, 06:43 PM
I'm very divided on Jim Norton as a person, but he has a great talk show premise - despite the first episode being a jockfest ( I realise that may appeal to the gals, but the celebration of sport rapists which is so common in jock culture yet is accepted pisses me off ) he handled his role as host like a champ, especially for a first episode, and Bailey has the perfect personality and appeal to bring transexuality to a wider acceptance.
Norton has the chance to break some barriers, especially given the growing audience of Vice. It's certainly worth keeping an eye or two on.

ZELLGADISS
08-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Bailey Jay with Jim two years ago ... Explicit language .. Bailey Claims her cock's girth is 6 inches I highly doubt it maybe around 5''
Her length is 6 inches though measured on shemaleyum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rLsYztwoIQ

Her lenght was measured several years ago, now her cock is bigger, it is easy watching her videos or pics, the difference.
Now her lengh is very near to 7 inches fully hard.

And her girth 6 inches? yes i believe it, her cock now is thick.

Jimmy W
08-02-2014, 02:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up from me too. I didn't know Uncle Paul had this show.

sukumvit boy
08-02-2014, 02:58 AM
Thanks Weissman et al. ,nice clip and heads up.

fred41
08-02-2014, 06:12 AM
didn't know he had a show...gonna check it out..I watched his stand up on Netflicks - he's hilarious...and a comic I can relate to.
Thanks for the thread.

CaptainPlanet
08-02-2014, 10:34 AM
didn't know he had a show...gonna check it out..I watched his stand up on Netflicks - he's hilarious...and a comic I can relate to.
Thanks for the thread.

No Prob :cheers:

joeym75ld
08-02-2014, 06:42 PM
Awesome interview/show.
I love Bailey's personality.
As far as her cock goes, she is prob in the 6.5-7" range in length - she has been measured at 6" and they say 6-6.5" in the interview. That was 2 years ago, and she does appear to be bigger now. But DEFINITELY no where near 6" in girth. 6" girth is HUGE (Kelly Klamour has 6" girth!). BJ is avg girth, no more than 5-5.25" at the mid shaft where her cock is the fattest.