PDA

View Full Version : TS emigrating to US - hard?

suckseed
07-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Why we don't see more beautiful girls from other countries coming here to exploit all their fans? Can you imagine what the earning potential of Fabiane/Grazielly must be? You'd be sitting in the waiting room like the people in Deadwood waiting to talk to Swearingen after he got that kidney stone. "Next!"

GroobySteven
07-10-2006, 12:40 AM
Borderline impossible.
seanchai

suckseed
07-10-2006, 01:57 AM
Ok...but why? Because they are transexual? ID probs? How about a green card? I'd marry a South American TS to help her out. Cause I'm a helluva guy...

tgirlzoe
07-10-2006, 07:55 AM
The US does not recognize a marriage for immigration purposes where either party is a transsexual (pre- or post-op). See also immigration equality (http://www.immigrationequality.org/template.php?pageid=4).

suckseed
07-11-2006, 05:07 AM
That's what fake ID's and all that surgery and hormones are for! I'm not aware of there being a strip search at the border.
I'm being deliberately obtuse, but my point is,,,why is it impossible for these girls to take a trip to the US? Working vacation?
And what's with SA girls going to Milan? Is there an Italian - Brazilian cultural connection?

GroobySteven
07-11-2006, 05:58 AM
hmm...

Vicki Richter
07-11-2006, 06:58 AM
Yes you can immigrate a TS for $1500. You could easily whore her out until she made back your money.

Please send me a $300 paypal to vickicali@yahoo.com and I will explain how it is done.

{smirk}

suckseed
07-11-2006, 07:03 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/emigrate
so there

Dengoza
07-11-2006, 08:04 AM
yes its harder than ever to emigrate now, what a shame...

MacShreach
07-11-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm sure millionaire Brazilian TS's would have no problems with US Immigration. Not too many of those.......

In addition to the regular immigration issues, you have to remember that a) the girl is likely to have a history of working in the sex trade, which must look great on the application, b) probably can't speak English c) probably has only a very elementary education d) isvery likely to go right on doing what she is trained to do, whoring. All of which are the kind of things that really get an immigration nazi hard, never mind the small matter of the passport saying "guy." Add to that the fact that the US and Brazil are at the moment only just on speaking terms, with visas required by both sides even for tourist visits and you should be able to grasp the scale of the problem. A camel will pass through the eye of the needle........

Brazilians don't need visas to come to Europe and many do. Electricians, plumbers, doctors-- and TS's. They all come. Yaay!

Vicki Richter
07-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Brazil needs to focus on English being a secondary language like so many other countries have started (China, India, Costa Rica, etc).