PDA

View Full Version : Just Lilly's Introduction

Just_Lilly
07-26-2014, 06:11 AM
Hello everyone, Since I'm knew to this forum I thought I should introduce my self..I'm a male to female transsexual who plans to transition from male to female in the next year or so (Hopefully) At the moment I Identify as a bisexual transgender. I"m also a sports photographer who hopes to work for Sports Illustrated someday...:D I'm most likely going to end up deleting this post after a while..I just thought I should introduce my self (Lilly isn't my real name but the name that I would like to have after my transition from male to female) Thank you everyone for taking your time to read this Lilly.

pikashoo
07-26-2014, 06:22 AM
welcome. and all wish's to you to achieve your dreams

Torris
07-26-2014, 06:54 AM
You sound hot what are you wearing?

LilyRox
07-26-2014, 04:40 PM
You sound hot what are you wearing?

She's wearing a purple push up bra with a small yellow tank top and "PINK" mini booty shorts with no panties, just for you.

phandabehr
07-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Heya!!! Welcome!

Torris
07-26-2014, 05:07 PM
She's wearing a purple push up bra with a small yellow tank top and "PINK" mini booty shorts with no panties, just for you.
Exactly as I imagined you described her to a.... T

TempestTS
07-26-2014, 05:23 PM
Hello everyone, Since I'm knew to this forum I thought I should introduce my self..I'm a male to female transsexual who plans to transition from male to female in the next year or so (Hopefully) At the moment I Identify as a bisexual transgender. I"m also a sports photographer who hopes to work for Sports Illustrated someday...:D I'm most likely going to end up deleting this post after a while..I just thought I should introduce my self (Lilly isn't my real name but the name that I would like to have after my transition from male to female) Thank you everyone for taking your time to read this Lilly.

Congrats - You wont find reasonable people on the tops of mountains - dream your destiny!

CORVETTEDUDE
07-26-2014, 06:33 PM
So, What's your sign???

Just_Lilly
07-26-2014, 09:09 PM
Exactly as I imagined you described her to a.... T

She's wearing a purple push up bra with a small yellow tank top and "PINK" mini booty shorts with no panties, just for you. I wish:(

Just_Lilly
07-26-2014, 09:10 PM
Congrats - You wont find reasonable people on the tops of mountains - dream your destiny! hahaha I know, Thank you so much! :)

darkrose2000
07-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Welcome aboard, Lilly :)

Don't by shy and ask - I am sure there will be people around to help and to make you feel more confident.

Good luck :)

Regards,
Kalin