PDA

View Full Version : Quick note about tonight's event..................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-09-2006, 05:04 PM
As many of you have already seen the ad

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/flyer_front_final_new_166.jpg

I am sure you are aware of this event tonight & tomorrow. For you guys in the tri-state area that can make it to this I would suggest you do your best to get there. I'm not attempting to add on a last minute promotion, merely trying to get you guys to understand the significance of this event. It's the 1st of it's kind, in the level of capacity it's being held, EVER in NYC. Many of you might recall the early era aka the Paris is Burning type balls, those [size-wise] have nothing on what will take place tonight. Take also into consideration that you will most likely see the girl you always talk about at this event as tons of girls are flying in from around the world to witness, compete, or observe it; AND more importantly you will see girls you've NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are girls that do the "balls" that don't circulate on sites like eros/craigs list/ etc., many of which are mind blowing. An opportunity like this is really crazy to pass up. There are also girls that don't do the parties, many of you have occasionally read threads about some beauties that have gone through their changes and have normal 9 to 5 jobs, etc. Chances are many of them will make an appearance as well.

hondarobot
07-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Sounds like a good time. I know this is a much bigger scale then the pageants we have where I work, but I was wondering if this was connected to the EOY and MissUSofA circuit? Are their going to be local prelims for this eventually? The club I work at would definately want to hold the Mid/west one.

Anyhoo, I hope someone posts some pictures from this.

Have fun, everyone!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-10-2006, 01:40 AM
good questions, I don't know the answers, hopefully someone will have them for ya

hondarobot
07-10-2006, 02:29 AM
Well, it's interesting. These pageants generally do very well for everyone involved, and it's a pretty fun time too.

As far as I can tell Sunny Dee-Lite is the person to talk to about this particular event, but I really have no idea. All I'm bringing to the table is:

If a regional venue is needed to expand this idea, whoever is running this show has pretty much a lock-in at a great venue in the mid/west US (Minneapolis, to be exact). We do these things all the time and I can hook it up.

I know both Allanah and Gia Darling have been to the club, Hara_Juku use to hang out there, it's not a bad place for a pageant by anyones estimation.

I'm not really all that into the pageant scene myself, but I've been involved in a ton of 'em, and I have had some really good times at them.

Have fun tonight!

Caleigh
07-10-2006, 02:54 AM
ok, i didn't even know about this event

though i already have plans
www.byte-nyc.com

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-10-2006, 04:03 AM
That seems to be a nice affair to go to even just to watch. Ive been to a few pagents myself and even was an expectator its still very entertaining just to see different girls compete in different events like talent, evening gown, casual wear, Q and A portion etc. Definitely a must see! :wink:

Cant make it tho as Im starting to pack to head out west sometime soon.

But may the fiercest girl win! 8) And goodluck to all the guys attending (TIP: wear, smell and look your best) :wink:

I know both Allanah and Gia Darling have been to the club, Hara_Juku use to hang out there, it's not a bad place for a pageant by anyones estimation.

Yes Honda. The pagents in Minneapolis are always fabulous for midwest anyways in my opinion. And are always SRO (standing room only). I had a hellava time eachtime I went..not to mention alot of straight crowds go there just to watch too is more than enough reason for any girl to come. LOL :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
07-10-2006, 04:09 AM
That seems to be a nice affair to go to even just to watch. Ive been to a few pagents myself and even was an expectator its still very entertaining just to see different girls compete in different events like talent, evening gown, casual wear, Q and A portion etc. Definitely a must see! :wink:

Cant make it tho as Im starting to pack to head out west sometime soon.

But may the fiercest girl win! 8) And goodluck to all the guys attending (TIP: wear, smell and look your best) :wink:

Yes Honda. The pagents in Minneapolis are always fabulous for midwest anyways in my opinion. And are always SRO (standing room only). I had a hellava time eachtime I went..not to mention alot of straight crowds go there just to watch too is more than enough reason for any girl to come. LOL :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Heading back west? I haven't been keeping up really on whats's going on lately, but if you pass through Minneapolis let me know. I'll buy the drinks and we can blab about all this HA drama.

:wink:

Bigguy
07-10-2006, 04:36 AM
ok, i didn't even know about this event

though i already have plans

It's been a sticky thread for almost a month now. What's that byte thing? Says that I need to log in, but I never registered on myspace.

I think I might be able to make the event tomorrow night. Anybody know what categories are on the second night and how long the pageant lasts?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-10-2006, 05:34 AM
Heading back west? I haven't been keeping up really on whats's going on lately, but if you pass through Minneapolis let me know. I'll buy the drinks and we can blab about all this HA drama.

:wink:

I will honda, *IF I get the chance for a stop-over in MPLS./ST.PAUL (I doubt tho as I wanted to take a direct flight). :wink:

Speaking of which, I think I remember you now. LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG