PDA

View Full Version : The Life Of Sara - Chapter 5: The Pleasures Of The Outdoors

drysd001
07-08-2006, 09:12 PM
All right! For those of you who have read all the previous chapters of The Life Of Sara, here's the next one.

But, if you have not read Chapter 1 to 4, here are the links:

Chapter 1 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9349)
Chapter 2 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9372)
Chapter 3 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9449)
Chapter 4 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9492)

And now, here's the next chapter:

The life of Sara!

Chapter 5: The Pleasures of the Outdoors!

The time had finally arrived… After all the hard work they had done… It was now time for some R and R. Today was the last day of work for Sara, Jonathan and Samantha before the beginning of their vacation that they had asked for. Everybody that passed by their office would wish them a good time.

Sara and Samantha where working on their individual articles while Jonathan was finishing all the paperwork that was left on his desk. Once the clock showed that it was five in the afternoon, all of their work was done and they left the building with big smiles on their faces. They all went to Sara’s apartment to have dinner together and discuss what they would do for the next three weeks.

-“Alright! So, anything in particular you girls want to do?”

-“Well, I don’t want to stay home everyday! I want to go out as often as I can!” Sara answered.

-“Same here! But, you know, we should do something more than just go shopping or watch a movie at the cinema. Maybe we should get out of town and go somewhere.” Samantha said.

-“That’s a good idea! But, where?”

All three of them stood silent for a minute or two before Jonathan came up with an idea.

-“When I was young, my parents and I use to go camping every summer. Eventually, when I got older, we stopped going there. I always wanted to go back someday, but I never had the chance. We could go there for a day or two. What do you girls think?”

-“I would love to go camping. I went with my sister around that time last year. What about you, Sara?”

-“It would be fun to try something new for a change. Let’s do it!”

-“Perfect! Then we all agree to go camping sometime during our vacation?”

Both girls answered yes at the same time.

-“Two questions: When and where?”

-“Leave that to me, Samantha! Sara, can I use your phone to make a call?”

-“No problem!”

Jonathan got out of his chair and went straight towards the phone. He dialed a number and talked to someone called Danny. He talked for about five to seven minutes before he hanged up the phone. He sat back down on his chair.

-“It’s good to know friends like him! Everything has been taken care off. I’ve reserved us a spot at a camping site thirty minutes from here from Sunday afternoon until Monday morning. It happens to be where Danny works. It’s a beautiful spot and it is right near a lake. What I suggest is that Sara brings lots of drinks, snacks and especially, marshmallows.”

-“Since where going to be near a lake, we could bring our swimsuits! Can we swim there?”

-“I think it’s just fine! The water is supposed to be clean. I’ll take care of all the camping equipment. I can borrow it from my parents since they haven’t gone camping for a year now.”

-“That’s very nice of you, Jonathan, but you don’t need to bring equipment for me. I still have my equipment from last year and I’m sure it’s still in good shape.” Samantha said.

-“In that case, I’ll bring only one tent and two sleeping bags. Sara and I can sleep in one tent and you, Samantha, can sleep in yours.”

-“Sound good to me! How about we meet here at ten in the morning? We should have enough time to get prepared.”

Samantha and Jonathan agreed.

-“Then, it’s settled! We’ll meet here this Sunday. I’m sure where going to enjoy this.”

Jonathan looked at his watch.

-“I better get going! Not only do I have to get the equipment, but I also promised my friend to go and help him finish the painting he’s doing at his place. I’ll see you girls on Sunday. Bye!” Jonathan said as he went towards the door.

-“Bye, Jonathan!”

-“Bye!”

The girls heard the front door being opened and closed almost immediately.

-“So, Samantha, what’s going on with, your ex-boyfriend? You know, mister I love to act like a bastard, as I like to call him!

-“He got what was coming to him, but I still can’t believe what happened.”

It had been more than a month since Jeremy had barged in their office, drunk. One day, when the girls and Jonathan where watching the news on television, they heard a report that a fight broke out in a local bar and that a man was stabbed to death. It was later learned that the killer was none other than Samantha’s ex-boyfriend, who was drunk at the time. To prevent getting life in jail, he pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder and was sentence to twenty-five years without the possibility of parole.

-“Don’t tell me you still think all this happened because of you?”

-“I know it wasn’t my fault, but in a way, I still feel guilty! Maybe we should have never met in the first place.”

-“I know how you feel… Not every guy that has been with girls like us will act this way. He could not take the fact that he fell in love with a dickgirl.”

-“You’re right! It’s all in the past now!”

-“Anyway, have you had your eyes on a particular guy lately?”

-“I haven’t been interested in guys since what happened with Jeremy! I didn’t think there could be guys who like girls with a dick, until I found out about you and Jonathan. I now know that there must be a guy out there who will love me no matter how different I am!”

-“You see! That’s the spirit!”

-“Did you tell Jonathan about me?”

-“Not a word! Don’t forget, you asked me not to! You can let him know! He won’t have a problem with it, trust me!”

-“I do trust you, Sara! I just want to tell him when I feel that the time is right! You think he’ll be mad because I didn’t tell him sooner?”

-“I would be very surprise!”

A big smile appeared on the face of Samantha. She then took a quick look at her watch and got up.

-“I better get going! I got stuff to do tomorrow and I have to prepare my camping equipment for Sunday. I’ll see you then! Bye!” Samantha said as she left the apartment.

Sara then looked at all the dirty dishes that were left on the table.

-“That’s fine! I’ll clean the table and the dishes!” Sara yelled even though there was no one else with her…

When Sunday arrived, it was cloudy outside. It looked like it was going to rain, but it was not the case for now. It was more than twenty degrees outside. She had already packed some snacks and the marshmallows she had bought the day before. She took a look at the time on her clock. It was thirty minutes before ten in the morning. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. She quickly went towards the door. She opened it, and there was Samantha. However, she had only one bag with her.

-“Samantha… How come you don’t have your camping equipment with you?”

-“Well, you see! When I checked my equipment yesterday, I noticed that it could not be used anymore. I called my sister and my mom to find out if they still had theirs, but they didn’t. So, I called Jonathan to let him know my situation. He said that he would bring a tent big enough for all three of us to sleep in.”

-“Well, this is going to be interesting!”

-“Are you ready to go?”

-“You bet I am! I just finished packing my stuff. Come on in! Jonathan’s not here yet!”

-“Would you mind if I take a glass of water?”

-“I’ll go prepare one for you with lots of ice! Is that alright?”

-“Perfect! So, what kind of snacks did you buy for us?”

-“Well, I got chips, social tea, cereal bars, stuff like that. I also made some sandwiches. And don’t worry, I didn’t forget the marshmallows!” Sara said as she brought Samantha a glass of water filled with ice.

-“Thanks! What about the drinks?”

-“I bought bottles of water, a couple of can of diet Pepsi, Coke, orange crush and cream soda. It’s all in the cooler. We’ll have more than enough to last us until tomorrow morning.”

-“Excellent! Now, all that’s left is for Jonathan to arrive. Do you think he has enough place in his car for everything we’re bringing?”

-“No worries! He bought a van last year since his car was giving him too much trouble.”

Right after Samantha finished her glass of water and handed it back to Sara, the doorbell rang again.

-“That must be Jonathan! Samantha, would you mind opening the door for me, please?” Sara asked her friend since she was in the kitchen.

Samantha opened the door, and there was Jonathan…

-“Hey there, Samantha! How are you today?”

-“I’m feeling great and ready to go camping! Where you able to get a tent big enough for all of us?”

-“Excellent! And yes, I did find one. My stuff is in the van and I made just enough space for Sara’s bags and yours.”

Sara arrived near the door.

-“Hi, Jonathan!”

-“Hi, Sara! Ready to go on your first camping trip?”

-“You bet!”

-“Great! Let me help you put your bags in the van and we’ll get going afterwards.”

-“And a cooler, for the drinks!”

-“No problem!”

-“I’ll put my bag after!” Samantha said.

And so, Sara, with the help of Jonathan, brought all her stuff inside the back of the van. Once Samantha placed her bag in the back, she and Sara both took a seat inside. Sara sat in front while Samantha sat in the back. Jonathan got into the driver seat, started the car and began to drive to the campsite…

About an hour later, they arrived at the entrance of the campsite. It took longer than expected to get there since Jonathan had not been here for quite some time. He parked into the parking, right in front of a big cabin. He then stopped the car…

-“Well, ladies, here we are! Now, I just have to go and pay. Afterwards, we’ll be walking to the spot I reserved.”

-“Walking? How far is it?”

-“About five minutes from here! On top of that, it’s an isolated spot. We won’t be bothered by anyone. I’ve also been told that it’s pretty quiet at this time, as you can see by the number of cars.”

There where only four cars in the parking, not including Jonathan’s.

-“So someone could sleep naked outside and have sex and no one would hear them?” Samantha asked.

They all began laughing like crazy.

-“You could say that, I guess! Wait here, I’ll take care of the payment! I’ll only take a couple of minutes.”

He got out of the van and went inside the cabin. He stayed there for about five minutes before he came right back out. He went towards the van, opened the door, took his keys out of the ignition and once the girls where outside, he pressed the button to lock the doors. He went to the back of the van and unlocked the back door. Inside, there was the camping equipment that he had brought, three bags that contained clothes, the bag that contained snacks and marshmallows and finally, the cooler that contained the drinks.

-“All right! I’ll take the camping equipment first and then, I’ll come back for the cooler. Can you girls take all the bags?”

Sara and Samantha both reassured Jonathan that they could get the job done. He took the camping equipment and the girls took the bags. Then, they followed Jonathan into the woods…

About four minutes later, they had finally arrived. It was right near a beautiful lake, just like Jonathan said. There where not too many trees around either. There was a garbage can and a table in the area. The girls had to admit it, it was just perfect.

-“Wow! You sure know how to pick a spot, Jonathan!” Sara said.

-“My parents and I frequently came to this spot when camping. Man, those where the good old days!”

All three of them advance further and they deposited their stuff on the group.

-“Alright! I’ve got to go back and get the cooler. You girls just wait here until I come back.”

-“Don’t take too long!”

-“Uh, Jonathan?”

-“What is it, Samantha?”

-“Where are the bathrooms around here? I think I have to….”

She had both hands on her crouch, dancing around. She hadn’t realized it before, but she did not go to the bathroom before they left. Sara also realized that she had to go, but not as bad as her friend.

-“I see! Well, the closest one is back at the cabin! Otherwise, there’s all around here…”

-“I was afraid of that! I don’t think I can hold on that long!”

-“I see! I’ll go get the cooler and wait there a bit. That way, you can go without me being in the way.”

And so, Jonathan left as quickly as he could, leaving Sara and Samantha all alone. Once he was out of sight, Samantha went right in front of a tree, undid her pants and dropped them, revealing her red panties. She quickly took her hand inside them and too out her dick.

-“Wait! I also have to go!” Sara said as she placed herself aside her friend, pulled down her zipper and took out her dick as well.

And they began to take a piss together. Samantha let out a huge sign of relief. “Boy, she really had to go, all right!” Sara said in her mind. About thirty seconds later, Sara was done. As she pulled her dick back in her pants and pulled her zipper back up, she noticed that her friend was not done yet. It took about forty seconds more before Samantha put her dick back in her panties and pulled her pants back up.

-“And you have been holding it for how long?”

-“Too long!”

They waited for Jonathan to return. Five minutes later, they spotted him coming towards them, cooler in hand. He dropped it with the rest of the stuff and took a quick breather.

-“I see you are feeling better, Samantha!”

-“Yes, thank you!”

-“All right! Let’s start assembling the tent, shall we?”

It took more than half an hour for everything to be installed. But, when it was all set and done, all three of them where lying on the ground. The temperature had risen since it was now the beginning of the afternoon. They where still clouds in the sky, but no rain.

-“Man, is it hot right now or what!”

-“You don’t have to tell me twice, Jonathan!” Sara said, taking the sweat off her forehead with her t-shirt, showing off her cute belly, something that Jonathan noticed when looked at her.

-“Say, girls, I have a good idea! I was told by Danny that we where allowed to swim in the lake. Why don’t we do just that?”

-“Excellent idea! What do you think, Samantha?”

-“Not right now! To be honest, I’m kind of tired! I think I’ll go take a nap in the tent.”

-“Suit yourself, but let us change before you do that, alright?”

-“Of course!”

And so, Sara was the first one to go inside and change. About five minutes later, she got out of the tent, revealing a beautiful one-piece swimsuit, blue like the sky. Jonathan was next to go inside and change. He came out afterwards with a red pair of shorts that he used for a swimsuit.

-“We’ll try not to make to much noise so you can sleep, Samantha!”

-“You don’t have to, but thanks! Have fun! Maybe I’ll join you later on!”

And with that being said, Samantha went inside the tent to take a nap. Sara and Jonathan walked towards the lake. They went in the water, slowly. The water’s temperature was just perfect. They went deeper and deeper until the only thing that still out of the water was their heads. They plunged into the water and came back out almost immediately. About an hour later, they both swam near the shore so they could sit down.

-“Wow! That’s refreshing! I feel better already! What about you, Sara?”

-“I feel great! Boy, did I need that!”

-“Tell me! When you put that swimsuit on, weren’t you afraid that Samantha would see your… you know?”

-“Not one bit!”

-“You’ve change a lot since the first time I saw you. I remember when you use to be so shy! Now, look at you!”

-“I may not be as shy as I use to be, but I’m still careful not to show my dick or traces of it in public, you know!”

-“I understand! You know, it just so happens that where alone right now! Samantha is sleeping in the tent and no one else is camping nearby.”

-“What are you trying to say, Jonathan?”

-“That I’m really feeling horny and I want you right here, right now!”

It came to a total surprise to Sara’s ears, but she also wanted to have sex with him at this very moment.

-“So, the big boy wants to play! Does he want to suck on a lollipop too?”

-“If it’s what you want!”

They began to kiss each other like crazy. Eventually, Jonathan ended up on top of Sara. She slowly began to pull her swimsuit down to her belly, exposing her breasts. He began to kiss them, even going as far as to lick her nipples. Sara had her eyes closed all the time, enjoying the moment. He then pulled down her swimsuit enough to expose her dick completely. It was already erected, so he took it with one hand and began to play with it, gently. He did the same with her balls, from time to time. After a while, he began to lick her balls. He also did the same with her dick, including the tip. Sara began to breathe very hard. She was really enjoying the sensations that where going through her body.

Eventually, Jonathan took her whole dick in his mouth and began to suck it. Up and down he went, slowly. Sara put her hands around his head so she could help him go deeper and deeper. He went faster and faster with time. He then stopped and Sara noticed that he had some pre-cum on his lips. He licked it with his tongue and swallowed it. He then got on his feet and pulled down his shorts, revealing his erected dick. Sara knew what he wanted, so she got on her knees and was getting ready to play with it. But then, she had an idea… She placed his dick between her breasts and began to rub it. Up and down she went, faster and faster with each movement. Jonathan was now the one breathing hard and enjoying what she was doing.

She then put a stop to what she was doing and began to lick his balls. She then licked the tip of his dick, swallowing some pre-cum at the same time. Then, she took it all in her mouth and began to suck it dry. Jonathan put his hands around her head so that she could take it deeper and deeper. She went faster and faster, much more than Jonathan remembered. It even looked like she was eating it. The feeling that he experience at this time was just incredible.

Unknown to both of them, they had a spectator watching the whole thing. Samantha woke up from her nap just as they had begun having sex. She took a peek through the tent and saw what they where doing. For her, it was just too exciting and she had to let go of some of the pressure she had in her. She took off her pants completely, dropped them aside, took out her dick and began to jerk off making sure that they couldn’t see her.

Sara was done with the blowjob and once she had licked all the pre-cum on the tip of Jonathan’s dick, she told him that she wanted to fuck him in the ass. He bended down, showing his ass for her. Once she made sure that her dick was positioned, put it in entirely. She then placed her hands on his ass and back and forth she went. Slowly at first, but faster afterwards. Jonathan had his eyes closed and just let her drilled his ass.

And all of a sudden, drops of rain started to fall down. Only a few at first, but then, it began to really come down. But, they didn’t stop what they where doing, they just continued. Samantha just kept stroking her hard member faster and faster.

After a while, Sara stopped drilling Jonathan’s ass and let him know that it was now his turn. She then bended down, exposing her wonderful ass to him. He positioned his dick and let it slide in, all the way. Once his hands where on her ass, he went right to it. He didn’t even bother to start slowly. He just went as fast as he could. Samantha knew that she was really enjoying this, as was Jonathan from the noises they where making. And so was she, stroking her dick like mad. She felt like she was about to cum real soon.

-“Sara! I’m going to… Here it comes…”

And with that, he came right in her ass. Sara felt like seven or eight shots of cum came right out of his dick. Once his breathing came back to normal, he took his dick out. Sara then proceeded to jerk off her dick like mad. She soon felt like her dick was about to explode.

-“Oh boy! Now, it’s my turn…”

-“Do it on my face! Please!”

-“Here we go…” Sara said as she positioned her dick right in front of his face. Six or seven shots of cum came flying out of her member and straight to his face. At the same time, a similar amount came out of Samantha’s dick. She had just enough time to take a towel she had brought in the tent earlier and placed it on her dick before it came out. She quickly cleaned herself and took a peek outside.

Once Sara stopped jerking her dick, she noticed that Jonathan had already swallowed some of her cum. He then cleaned the rest of his face with the rain that was still falling down and with the water from the lake. Sara did the same and afterwards, both of them put their swimsuit back on. They went out of the lake and headed towards the tent. And just like that, the rain suddenly stopped coming down.

-“I hope that we didn’t wake up Samantha!”

-“The rain probably covered most of the noise we made, Sara. I’ll bet you ten dollars that when we go inside, she’ll still be asleep.”

That was the cue for Samantha to quickly go back to her spot and make them think that she was indeed still asleep. She didn’t even bother putting her pants back on. She then heard them come inside and she closed her eyes immediately.

-“You see! I told you so!”

-“How come she’s not wearing any pants?”

-“Well, I’m tired from all this! Let’s get some shuteye for a while.”

-“Sounds good to me!”

And so, they both lied down on the ground and fell asleep. Samantha opened her eyes and took a look around. Jonathan was laying down right aside Sara and her friend near her. She smiled and went back to sleep as well…

They all woke up about an hour later. When they went outside, they saw fewer clouds in the sky. They decided to go swimming again and this time, Samantha joined Sara and Jonathan. Afterwards, they began to feel hungry. So, they took out some snacks and drinks and began to eat at the picnic table. When it began to get dark, Jonathan went to get some wood for the fire while the girls got the marshmallows ready. Once he came back, he placed the wood he had brought on the ground and lit it with his lighter.

Each of them had a bag of marshmallows with them and a stick. They would put the marshmallow on it, place it under the fire and when it was ready, eat it. They had a lot of fun talking about pretty much everything. After some time, the fire began to die and it was getting late. They began to feel tired, so they all decided to hit the sack. Before getting into the tent, Jonathan made sure that the fire was put out completely.

Sara and Samantha only had their bra and panties on while Jonathan only had a pair of boxers, due to the fact that it was a warm night. Sara was next to Jonathan and Samantha was next to him. Due to the heat, they didn’t even bother getting into their sleeping bags.

-“Good night, girls!”

-“Good night, Jonathan!”

And with that, they all fell asleep…

Later that night, Sara woke up. She had a hard time falling asleep. She was feeling really, really horny. She wanted to have sex with Jonathan once again, even though Samantha was here.

-“Jonathan! Wake up!”

-“Huh? What… What is it, Sara? Is something wrong?” Jonathan said, half-asleep.

And, just like that, Sara put her arms around him and began to kiss him. He tried to push her away, but was unsuccessful. Eventually, Sara stopped kissing him.

-“What… What are you… doing, Sara?” Jonathan said, trying to catch his breath.

-“I… I want you right here, right now!”

-“But… Sara, what about Samantha? If she wakes up…”

Jonathan didn’t even have time to finish his sentence as Sara went right back to kissing him after she got on top of him. At first, he tried to push her away, but eventually, he stopped. He just put his arms around her and began kissing her as well. Sara made her way down, kissing him on his neck and on his chest. She then pulled his boxers down, exposing his 10 inch erected dick. She soon began to lick his balls and his dick with her tongue. She did it in a way that was new to him and he loved every minute of it. He was enjoying it even more when she went for the tip. He then took a quick look at Samantha and was reassured that she was still asleep.

“I love what you’re doing, Sara, but if you don’t stop, she’ll find out the truth about you.”

But, she didn’t stop there. She took his dick into her mouth and began to suck it. Up and down she went, taking it all in. Again, he wanted to stop her, but just couldn’t do it. The way she was sucking him at this very moment was unlike any before. He just closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. He tried not to make any noise, but it was impossible. Eventually, she just stopped, got off of him and lied down on the floor, flat on her back. She took off her bra, exposing her breasts and pulled down her panties, exposing her 8 inch erected dick to him.

-“Lick me and suck me dry!”

Jonathan hesitated at first, but he really wanted to do it, and so he did. He began to lick her balls and her dick. Right after that, he took her dick into his mouth and began to suck it. Up and down he went, slowly, deeper and deeper each time…

-“What is all that noise… Holy…”

It took both Sara and Jonathan by surprise. Samantha was wide awake and she was completely stunned by what she was looking at. Jonathan quickly took Sara’s dick out of his mouth and tried to hide it from her, but it was too late.

-“Don’t panic, Samantha! I can explain everything!”

He knew however that it would be hard to do so. He was afraid of what she would say or do to Sara now that she knew her secret. But, when he looked at Sara, she was not scared at all. She even seemed to be smiling.

-“You don’t have to worry about a thing, Jonathan! I already know that Sara is a dickgirl.”

He was stunned by what he had just heard.

-“You know?”

He then looked at Sara.

-“Did you tell her?”

-“Yes, I did! And I would have told you sooner, but then…”

-“She would have to tell you something about me, as well. And I didn’t want her to tell you because I wanted to do it when the time was right. And I think that time is now!”

-“I’m confused! You don’t have a problem with the fact that she’s… That’s good to hear, but what is it that you wanted to tell me?”

-“Well…”

He then took a look at her panties and noticed that there was a bump on it.

-“Wait a minute! Are you also a….”

-“I think it’s better if you show him, Samantha!”

-“You’re right, Sara! Here goes nothing!”

Samantha pulled down her panties to reveal her dick to Jonathan.

-“Holy shit! You are also a dickgirl, just like Sara! So that’s what that crazy guy was trying to tell me.”

Samantha had a sad look on her face.

-“I’m sorry, Samantha! Unlike him, I have no problem with girls that have dicks. If it was the case, I would have never fallen in love with Sara. I also understand that it’s not something that you want everybody to know about. You can rest assure that your secret is safe with me and that our friendship won’t change one bit. But, I hope you understand that my love is reserve for Sara only.”

A huge smile appeared on Sara’s face.

-“That’s just fine with me! I’ll find someone who will love me for who I am, someday. And, thank you!”

-“No problem! Well, now that I’ve recovered from this surprise, how about we continue where we left off. Want to join the party, Samantha?”

-“I’m sorry?”

-“Just by looking at you, I can tell you’re dying for some sex! Am I right?”

Samantha’s dick was now fully erected and was at least 9 inches long.

-“You can’t resist having two dickgirls at the same time, do you?”

-“When Sophia found out about you and began to have fun with you, you went along with it! And I’ll bet my bottom dollar that the same thing happened with Samantha, right?”

Both Sara and Samantha confirmed what he already suspected.

-“Let me guess, it happened at the gym!”

Again, the girls confirmed his suspicion.

-“All right then, how about we satisfy his needs?”

-“I couldn’t agree with you more!”

And so, Samantha took off her bra and panties completely and tossed them aside. She then lied down, her dick going high into the air. Sara took off her panties completely and lied down. Jonathan took off his boxers and threw them aside.

He then took both girls’ dicks with his hands. He started by rubbing their balls gently. Then, he did the same with their dicks. Afterwards, he began to lick Samantha’s balls and dick. Later on, he did the same with Sara. He went back and forth a few times. He took Samantha’s dick in his mouth and began to suck it. Up and down he went, slowly. She placed her hands behind his head to help him take it all in. As he was doing this, Sara looked on, jerking her hard dick with one hand and playing with her breasts with the other.

A couple of minutes later, Jonathan stopped. He licked all the pre-cum off of Samantha’s dick, something that she liked a lot. He took Sara’s dick in his mouth and began to suck it as well. Sara had her hands behind his head so she could help him go deeper and deeper. Now, it was Samantha’s turn to jerk her dick and play with her breasts while watching the show.

Jonathan stopped what he was doing after a while, cleaning all the pre-cum from the tip of Sara’s dick. He then lied down and told the girls that it was his turn. So, Samantha took his dick and began to rub it while Sara did the same with his balls. Samantha then put his dick into her mouth and began to suck it, fast. Sara, on the other hand, licked his balls furiously. Jonathan could not believe what they where doing to him. It was like nothing he had ever experienced before. He wanted more; much more.

Later on, the girls stopped and told Jonathan that they wanted to be fucked in the ass. The only problem was that it would be difficult to do it inside the tent. So, they all went outside. Samantha then positioned herself by bending down, exposing her ass. He positioned his dick and put it all in. He placed his hands on her ass and began to fuck her. Samantha was sucking Sara’s dick while being drilled from behind, jerking her own dick in the process.

After a while, it was Sara who was getting it in the ass and Samantha who was getting her dick sucked. Sara was also jerking her dick while being fucked. Jonathan would go faster and faster while Sara was sucking Samantha’s dick more and more. The girls let out little screams of pure joy.

All of them stopped what they where doing and it was Jonathan’s turn to get it in the ass. So, he bended down to expose his cute ass and Samantha positioned her dick and put it all in. She placed her hands on his ass and was about to start, but then, Sara put her dick inside her ass. Jonathan was getting fucked by Samantha while she was getting the same treatment by Sara. Sara was also playing with Samantha’s breasts while fucking her from behind. Jonathan was jerking his dick with his hand. This went on for what seemed an eternity.

-“Jonathan… I’m going to cum in your ass… Here it comes…”

-“And I’m about to cum… in yours, Samantha… Here it comes, here it comes…”

With that said, the girls let out screams and Samantha came in Jonathan’s ass while Sara did the same inside Samantha’s. Afterwards, Sara took out her dick, as did Samantha. There where still some cum on their dicks. The girls got down on their knees and asked for Jonathan, who was still jerking off, to cum on their breasts. So, he placed himself right in front of them and jerked his dick even faster.

-“Alright, girls… Here it comes… Get ready…”

Seven or eight shots of cum came flying out of his dick only to land on the girls’ breasts. Samantha got most of it. When nothing more came out of his member, the girls took their hands, rubbed their breasts and licked the cum that was on their fingers. Afterwards, they all decided to clean themselves up by going into the lake. Once that was taken care off, they all went back into the tent.

-“Wow! Jonathan, I didn’t know you could suck and fuck like that!”

-“That’s my man!”

-“What can I say; I guess I’m just good at it! You know, you do these things pretty well yourself.”

-“I had some practice with Sara!”

-“I won’t disagree with you, Jonathan, she’s good at it.”

-“Well, if I don’t get a good night sleep after all that, nothing else will. Good night, girls.”

-“Good night, Jonathan!”

-“Good night, macho man!”

And so, they all went back to sleep, naked…

They woke up at around ten the next morning. Once they where done emptying their bladders, they all got dressed, took down the tent and packed their stuff in the bags. They walked towards the parking where they had left the van the day before. Once there, they put all their stuff in the back of the van. Afterwards, they got in the van and left the campsite.

-“Well girls, that was one hell of a camping trip don’t you think?”

-“Sure was! I never thought it would be this exciting. I hope we can do that again someday.”

-“Next time, I hope I can bring a man with me!”

-“I’m sure you will find one someday soon! You just have to keep looking!”

-“I agree with what Jonathan said!”

A big smile appeared on Samantha’s face.

-“All right! I’m really, really hungry right now! Let’s find a restaurant and eat some bacon, eggs and toasts, shall we? I know one that’s only ten minutes from here. The food there is excellent, I tell you!”

And so, they headed towards that restaurant…

Sara was thinking about all the events that happened yesterday. In her mind, she had just experienced the pleasures of the outdoors.

End of Chapter 5!

This story was written by David Drysdale

All rights reserved!