PDA

View Full Version : BJ question for Providers

Marty Mcfly
07-15-2014, 01:20 PM
Why do some Providers let You give them a BBBJ but then Insi?n giving You a CBJ
If they worry about risk,id say getting a BBBJ has more risk them giving
I was thinking maybe they are actually doing it to keep us safe as not to spread something that they may have.Also in 2015 Does anyone really CBJ as the norm?

tflix
07-15-2014, 02:21 PM
I'm all for cbj

tflix
07-15-2014, 02:23 PM
but most girls hate it

Ts RedVeX
07-15-2014, 03:31 PM
Why do some Providers let You give them a BBBJ

If that's what a client wants then why not??

GroobySteven
07-15-2014, 03:33 PM
Why do some Providers let You give them a BBBJ but then Insi?n giving You a CBJ
If they worry about risk,id say getting a BBBJ has more risk them giving
I was thinking maybe they are actually doing it to keep us safe as not to spread something that they may have.Also in 2015 Does anyone really CBJ as the norm?

Extremely hard to catch HIV or most STD's from RECEIVING oral. You seem to have it the wrong way around. Much easier to get from GIVING oral (although still not that easy).

Marty Mcfly
07-15-2014, 05:01 PM
Can you explain please?For years I thought it was the other way around..
WHAT IF neither party cums in the others mouth?I swallowed btw.

GroobySteven
07-15-2014, 05:28 PM
Can you explain please?For years I thought it was the other way around..
WHAT IF neither party cums in the others mouth?I swallowed btw.

Explain what? If you take fluids in your mouth you're more likely to open yourself to STD's than the other way around. You can google it to find out the statistics.

Rusty Eldora
07-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Well the girl is probably squeeky clean and receiving a BBBJ feels better than CBJ.

Meanwhile the girl may be unsure where "it" has been, if the guy knows what soap is, etc. and is facing the question of "Do I want to taste THAT"

Ts RedVeX
07-15-2014, 05:37 PM
Eeeew! I'd just ask him to take a shower or GTFO...

flabbybody
07-15-2014, 11:06 PM
The inside of your mouth is one giant soft tissue receptacle for all kinds of nasty microbes. giving bareback is like eating unrefrigerated food. you take your chances

Vladimir Putin
07-15-2014, 11:35 PM
There are quite a few TSs I would love to give a bareback BJ, but I am always petrified about the possibility of getting an STD, particularly HIV. Eleven years ago, I gave bareback BJs to three TSs which I enjoyed at the time, but afterwards, the "what if" question started nagging me. A few years later I took an HIV test and after it came back negative, I vowed to give only covered BJs so I wouldn't have to worry myself with another HIV test.

Ts RedVeX
07-15-2014, 11:51 PM
The probability is always higher than zero. It is just about where you set your limit.

I_made_linda_lovelace_gag
07-16-2014, 03:05 AM
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/behavior/oralsex.html I think its pretty safe. women who have sex without a condom are happier sperm is good for you. its the perfect drug/food