PDA

View Full Version : drunk driving

Erika1487
07-12-2014, 03:37 AM
We have all been there, at the bar drinking knowing damn well you have to drive home, wondering am I at my limit? I just celebrated my 35th birthday, drove to the bar had 8 shots (my maintain limit and still be able to drive is 8 drinks) and drove home with out incident!!

wiltthestilt
07-12-2014, 03:46 AM
Eight shots? Hmmm, this thread is certain to be popular. Sometimes I've drank two beers and driven home, and even though i wait a while before driving, I still have found it's generally a bad idea.

flabbybody
07-12-2014, 04:14 AM
If you get stopped in most states .08 means you're not going home, you're going to jail.
and say bye bye to your vehicle. Hope your post was an attempt at trying to make a point

Tapatio
07-12-2014, 04:15 AM
A quick way to check this is to do the math. You can even find calculators online.

I assumed a 4 hour period, weight of 170, 1.5 oz shots of whiskey, and got BAC of .21. I also assumed female.

I now assume dumbass, or maybe you're just trolling on a Friday night.

EDIT: just saw flabby's post- I used http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/blood-alcohol-bac-calculator for this. I need to run a few other calculators to check this out.

Jimmy W
07-12-2014, 04:22 AM
Tuck $50 in your sock before you go out boozing and use it to take a cab home. Someone can take you to get your car the next morning. My DUI in upstate New York 12 years ago cost me my driving privileges for three months and $900 in court costs and that was BEFORE Adolph Bloomberg ran things. Today, you can lose your car, your job and every penny you have squirreled away. Forget drunk, if you drive buzzed consider your life over being the best scenario. The worst is a van full of kids dead because you are an asshole the worst scenario.

Jimmy W
07-12-2014, 04:25 AM
By the way, Erika, you're 35 and still celebrating your birthday by doing shots? You're a fucking loser.

pimpdog
07-12-2014, 04:29 AM
I did heroin everyday with driving for years.

Jimmy W
07-12-2014, 04:36 AM
I'm sure that accounts for your life being precisely where you always dreamed it would be at this time during your life.

danthepoetman
07-12-2014, 05:38 AM
I drink a lot. So I don't drive.
I use public transportation. I'm not saying "when I know I'll drink", because every opportunity is good to have a drink, as far as I'm concerned. I'm like your good old silver screen characters, like Boogey and Cary Grant (who says in North by Northwest: "Hey! I can't stop drinking! I have a couple barmen who counts on me to make a living!") :)
And with all that, I save the environment. After that they'll still say I'm politically incorrect...

danthepoetman
07-12-2014, 05:39 AM
Guys, would you please go easy on Erika! She's a long time member and a good lady!
We can talk without resolving to harshness, can't we, friends?

Chaos
07-12-2014, 06:01 AM
By the way, Erika, you're 35 and still celebrating your birthday by doing shots? You're a fucking loser.

God forbid anyone has a good time on their birthday... Asshole.

maaarc
07-12-2014, 06:12 AM
eight shots is a lot to be behind the wheel baby :) no judgement here everyone's gotta live their lives as they see fit - My history - I gotta DUI way back in 1991 after my Mom and Dad died - changed my life - became friends with and still keep in touch with the state trooper who may have save my life and others lives by nailing me that night. I went on to have a great life - still having it in fact:) be well

Pelheckitt
07-12-2014, 06:16 AM
I do it from time to time.

I usually try to space my drinks.

francisfkudrow
07-12-2014, 06:41 AM

You're no fun. I'm 43 and while I can't guarantee I'm going to do shots on my 44th birthday, it's certainly not out of the question.

As for the original question, I'd say my limit is 3 drinks unless I'm spending a looonng time at the bar to spread the drinks out over.

SexSlave1972
07-12-2014, 07:53 AM
With food I might take one beer (max alc. % 4-5, max amount 0.5l) or glass of wine and drive after that.
Otherwise I use Taxi.

Drinking and driving is something soo stupid thing to do. Your not playing damage to yourself more like other's life.
I hope everyone who does this goes to jail and loses their car !

And hey, how much U' like to trans woman to be woman, but with alcohol U need to use men's scale:
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=732071&stc=1&d=1405131267

Jericho
07-12-2014, 10:38 AM
I drink a lot. So I don't drive.

This.
I've got enough baggage, i don't need to be carrying around more stupid shit! :shrug

btw, nice to see you back, Dan. :cheers:

GroobySteven
07-12-2014, 12:36 PM
8 shots? Whether you think you're fit to drive is irrelevant, your driving abilities are undoubtably impaired. Let's hope you either grow up and get a ride/taxi, or hit a tree and kill yourself on your drunken way home one night ... before you kill someone else because of your nonchalence.

Before anyone cries "Let's all be nice to her" - fuck that, tell that to the victims of someone she may hit.

Erika you're an arsehole.

Toots1989
07-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Sorry. No respect at all to anyone who drinks and drives. Especially after known some people who have been killed by drink drivers or have drunk and drived.

Most countries in the world, seriously punish people who do it. Also understand the USA, does it particular so.

No matter how good of driver you are, drinking will impair you. Before you hurt someone or yourself, get a criminal recorded/ DUI's or worse . Stop and get a taxi/ public transport instead.

danthepoetman
07-12-2014, 01:09 PM
This.
I've got enough baggage, i don't need to be carrying around more stupid shit! :shrug

btw, nice to see you back, Dan. :cheers:
Thanks, Jericho! Nice to be back with friends like you!

8 shots? Whether you think you're fit to drive is irrelevant, your driving abilities are undoubtably impaired. Let's hope you either grow up and get a ride/taxi, or hit a tree and kill yourself on your drunken way home one night ... before you kill someone else because of your nonchalence.

Before anyone cries "Let's all be nice to her" - fuck that, tell that to the victims of someone she may hit.

Steven, for Christ's sake, we got that part, didn't we? There's no need for "arsery", to use your adjective. There are ways to deliver, aren't there? And frankly, friend, yours are not always of the greatest refinement, if you allow me to say.

Jericho
07-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Fuck it, Burn the witch! :shrug

danthepoetman
07-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Something tells me our Erika would appreciate a spanking. But then after, she might take your head off... :(

suttonporksword
07-12-2014, 02:48 PM
"I want to show everyone what a selfish idiot I am, and will enjoy seeing the varied responses from fellow idiots, or those who feel well placed to challenge and dispise my selfishness"

Erika1487
07-12-2014, 05:16 PM
I have to admit that I am a functional alcoholic and drink every day. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about my family and friends and what I have done wrong by them. Because I drink every day and live in a rural community I end up driving under the influence almost every day.

danthepoetman
07-12-2014, 05:26 PM
Btw, Erika, happy 35th anniversary! Take care of yourself, and be prudent. If you can't do otherwise, rather drink at home. Be safe and happy.
<3 :kiss:

Erika1487
07-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Btw, Erika, happy 35th anniversary! Take care of yourself, and be prudent. If you can't do otherwise, rather drink at home. Be safe and happy.
<3 :kiss:

Thank you Dan you're a gentleman

buttslinger
07-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Dan the Gentle-Man!!! Happy middle age crisis Erika!!!!

Good to check a few internet charts and see exactly where you weigh in, thanks flabby.

Back in my day it was 1.0 and the cops would give you a break, especially if you could say your ABCs without singing them. I got three DWIs and I beat one because I knew a guy at the place they sent blood to be analyzed. But the next time I tried to do that, they wouldn't let me. Twice the cops were sitting right across the street from the bar. They were on my tail as soon as I pulled out of the parking lot.

A HUGE part of my cavaliering SUPERSTUD days involved me drinking, smoking, and driving miles and miles to where the action was. Even with all the trouble I got into, it was fun.

But not too smart.

bluesoul
07-12-2014, 08:50 PM

bwahahaha. good one :cheers:

Pelheckitt
07-12-2014, 09:29 PM
I don't understand what the number of shots or the amount of alcohol a person consumes on their birthday has to do with them being a loser?

By that logic someone that pays their bills, helps out in the community, holds a higher education and is a stand up person that everyone likes is a loser because once a year they enjoy over indulging and celebrating their birthday?

Must feel good to look down on anyone that drinks shots. I guess you shouldn't drink to much you could fall off your high horse.

tonkatoy
07-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Happy birthday Erika

NightmareX0666
07-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Made that mistake once in my life, went bar hopping by myself. To be honest, I really do not remember how I got home. Scariest feeling in the world, I must have checked the car five times over to make sure there was no look of an accident - dents, scratches or even blood. Swore never to do that again...and never have for the past 20+ years.

Erika1487
07-13-2014, 12:43 AM

Love you too Steve........

Erika1487
07-13-2014, 01:05 AM
Tuck $50 in your sock before you go out boozing and use it to take a cab home. Someone can take you to get your car the next morning. My DUI in upstate New York 12 years ago cost me my driving privileges for three months and $900 in court costs and that was BEFORE Adolph Bloomberg ran things. Today, you can lose your car, your job and every penny you have squirreled away. Forget drunk, if you drive buzzed consider your life over being the best scenario. The worst is a van full of kids dead because you are an asshole the worst scenario.

A van full of kids........lol

Jimmy W
07-13-2014, 03:31 AM
A van full of kids ......lol - pretty much sums you up.

broncofan
07-13-2014, 03:43 AM
I have to admit that I am a functional alcoholic and drink every day. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about my family and friends and what I have done wrong by them. Because I drink every day and live in a rural community I end up driving under the influence almost every day.

I'm sure we can all be understanding if someone has a substance abuse or alcohol problem but putting other people's lives at risk like that on a routine basis is downright depraved. It's also different from doing it once as the result of bad planning or impulse.

If one day you end up hurting someone badly, you'll know you had time to think about it and simply didn't care.

buttslinger
07-13-2014, 06:01 AM
I worked with a guy in AA, he had tons of funny stories about his boozing days, ....he wasn't a very good worker, but when he sponsored somebody and got THE CALL, man, he got it in gear, it was something to see.

must93
07-13-2014, 08:15 AM
I was ran over in Nov by a 3x drunk driver on my new Harley. It was his third time DUI and then he drove off. He was in a big SUV and TBoned me. He was on probation for his second one. 11 broken bones, two dislocated toes, 6 pins in my foot, an operation and 6 days in the hospital you know I was laughing. He was two times over the legal limit. So now he facing two felony charges and one is accident with injury/death fail to stop and render aid. So when you say you friend has a lot of funny stories well they are not to funny. YOU flying 35 feet in the air because of some ass could care less about anyone and drinks himself stupid and see how funny those stories are. I am sure the guy that hit me has lots of funny stories being arrested twice, wearing a scam bracket, two felony charges, violation of probation, and jail time. Lots of laughs.

One drink is two many when you get behind the wheel!

GroobySteven
07-13-2014, 08:56 PM
Steven, for Christ's sake, we got that part, didn't we? There's no need for "arsery", to use your adjective. There are ways to deliver, aren't there? And frankly, friend, yours are not always of the greatest refinement, if you allow me to say.

Well I'm sure you're happy that you're supporting this fuckwit with your joviality and condoning what she's saying? I get what you state on the site about not chasing the girls away, but you can't be blind enough (or "refined enough") to see that some girls need to be told to fuck off? Erika has been attention seeking here since his (at the time) first post and anyone who states they'd drink this much and drive, deserves to be labeled an arsehole, whether girl, boy or Erika.

I have no compunction in stating, that I'd much rather hear that she'd decided to change her ways, than continuing to drink "8 shots" and drive. If she doesn't, then I'd rather see her dead. This is the person that made fun out of a comment that she could crash into kids.

danthepoetman
07-14-2014, 05:05 AM
I don't disagree with you, Steven, but I thought that the message had already passed and was loud and clear. I thought useless to add to it and especially in tough terms, to say the least.
I do not condone such behavior as I stated myself on this thread.

I don't want to start one more of those ridiculous bickering episodes which have been so common on the site, arguments which leads no where and keeps going and going out of egotism. But on another note, understanding that you lead a business, most probably a tough one, and that this site is part of it, I still don't always understand why you feel so irritated by people who are "seeking attention". Members exchange, they bond, they feel empathy, it seems normal that they will often confide in others in here. And in Erika's specific case, you know the stuff she's been through -I'm talking in general because in some cases, you have been right, of course.
As to the "refinement", once again, you usually show the stiff decision of a businessman and the way he deals with many people. But on the other hand, it seems to me we shouldn't encourage excesses in expression, as there is a lot of it around, and it only encourages people who are not as discerning as yourself to keep on making the atmosphere often difficult to breathe around here. I'm not trying to dictate your conduct, of course; you are our host and you obviously know what you're doing -and you know I think so, as I've expressed it before.
So all in all, that was the point I was trying to make, maybe not expressed in the most articulate way possible, I'll admit it.

pimpdog
07-14-2014, 06:39 AM
I remember when I used to cop, about 35 minute drive on the freeway, id be snorting heroin, popping valium, maybe a gram of coke here and there, crazy, but i remember a few times with a few added soma's, id pull up to the curb, and fuck my rim up on it, plus the times i drove blacked out on ambien, i remember off meth i rear ended somebody on the 101 freeway, or the time i ran from the cops high on meth, and got sent to prison, good times.

danthepoetman
07-14-2014, 07:30 AM
I lived a wild life, everyday not unlike what you're describing, Pimpdog. I used to take a cab everywhere. These guys all knew me and loved me! They were making a living off me! :)
It's just a matter of prudence and carefullness. Even completely fucked up, it's possible!

Then again, I saw someone very close to me drink and drive for years and years, at a time when people didn't make that much of it. You would spend a night in a cell, have your car towed. The police would sometimes drive you home! A time when cars were so solid and heavy evey passenger would be killed in an accident and the car would hardly be scratched. A time when people drove on the highway at 100 miles an hour with 2 or 3 kids playing in the back seat, without any seat belt, jumping and wrestling. The balance between the sense of freedom, the rights to individual freedom and the social responsability of anyone was very different, back then.

STARTUP999
07-14-2014, 07:50 AM
Sounds like lots of laughs.

I guess I see if differently since I have had to measure, photograph and describe in detail the position of various body parts strewn on the street thanks to a drunk driver.
Waking up family members in the early morning to tell them their child, won't be coming home or asking a mother to identify whats left of her kid is "sobering" too.

Its only anecdotal but it seems the drunk driver is usually the one who ends up with little or injury compared to their victims. So if your the type that doesn't care about anyone else I guess that stuff won't matter much.

danthepoetman
07-14-2014, 08:23 AM

I guess I see if differently since I have had to measure, photograph and describe in detail the position of various body parts strewn on the street thanks to a drunk driver.
Waking up family members in the early morning to tell them their child, won't be coming home or asking a mother to identify whats left of her kid is "sobering" too.
What do you mean, you both take the pictures and announce accidents to relatives?

Its only anecdotal but it seems the drunk driver is usually the one who ends up with little or injury compared to their victims. So if your the type that doesn't care about anyone else I guess that stuff won't matter much.
That's what you keep hearing in AA meetings. Then again, of course, the deads are silent, even in zombie movies...

pimpdog
07-14-2014, 10:31 AM

you sound like a cop, hope somebody has to knock on your familys door someday.

Jericho
07-14-2014, 12:00 PM

I've not got a lot of love for the police but, that's way the fuck out of line!

GroobySteven
07-14-2014, 12:23 PM
And in Erika's specific case, you know the stuff she's been through -I'm talking in general because in some cases, you have been right, of course.

As to the "refinement", once again, you usually show the stiff decision of a businessman and the way he deals with many people. But on the other hand, it seems to me we shouldn't encourage excesses in expression, as there is a lot of it around, and it only encourages people who are not as discerning as yourself to keep on making the atmosphere often difficult to breathe around here. I'm not trying to dictate your conduct, of course; you are our host and you obviously know what you're doing -and you know I think so, as I've expressed it before.
So all in all, that was the point I was trying to make, maybe not expressed in the most articulate way possible, I'll admit it.

What has she been through - and why would I care/condone one fo the other?
Why don't I like "attention seeking" ? Because it doesn't add anything to the forum other than bullshit.
As far as encouraging or not encouraging expression? You're the guy who got miffed and left because people were expressing themselves about certain (usually bullshitter) girls in some ways?
You can't have it both ways. I'm fairly confident if a guy had posted the same rubbish, you wouldn't be trying to "protect" him when I called him an arsehole?
I stand by my point.

bimale69
07-14-2014, 12:29 PM

Way out of line,,,, sounds almost like a threat.... I've guess you've never had to receive the dreaded call that someone in your family, or a close friend, was killed because of some drunk asshole behind the wheel? (Or just as bad, some equally moronic asshole who was texting, or more recently in my state, some idiot who was watching porno while driving an 80,000 lb rig?)

danthepoetman
07-14-2014, 05:02 PM
What has she been through - and why would I care/condone one fo the other?
Why don't I like "attention seeking" ? Because it doesn't add anything to the forum other than bullshit.
As far as encouraging or not encouraging expression? You're the guy who got miffed and left because people were expressing themselves about certain (usually bullshitter) girls in some ways?
Fine, Steven. But you do realize that there is a lot of implicit in what you're saying here. If I read this properly, following our whole conversation, you want to focus on business, push aside the convivial aspect of the exchanges here: it's your absolute priviledge and I'm sure you're a great judge of what's needed for your business. Would it change anything if I pointed out that the place is not exactly exciting anymore? I imagine you'll tell me it's beside the point...

You can't have it both ways. I'm fairly confident if a guy had posted the same rubbish, you wouldn't be trying to "protect" him when I called him an arsehole?
You're right about that: I am like that indeed.

I stand by my point.
And as I said, I share it. But once again, Steven, expressed in overly strong words, it starts ressembling self-rightousness more than reason. We all have squelettons in the closet...

flabbybody
07-14-2014, 07:02 PM

This might be the most vile comment I've seen on the internet in a very long time

buttslinger
07-14-2014, 08:23 PM
Two of the cops that gave me DUIs were sitting across the street from the bar, strip joints, and saw me and my long hair stumble out to my car, they pulled me over two minutes out of the parking lot, they had that redneck cop air around them. Didn't like that at all. But overall, cops deal with people on the worst day of their life, so I give them much credit overall. But I've run into lots of asshole cops. (careless youth was I)
I drank beer, I had more of a problem with cigarettes, I never crashed the car on beer, I hit a few curbs. If I drank 8 beers, it was spread over time, 8 shots......name your poison. I am like a lot of guys that get pretty ugly drinking hard likker, start to say stuff.
I have lots of HEALTH ISSUES that I don't usually like to talk about, Erika's got tenure, I like her, maybe a Health Section could be added to Politics and Religion. I had to wait til I was almost 50 years old to find out I've had a pituitary tumor all my life, I KNEW I was sick!.
This is Steven's show, If he wants to throw George Bailey and Clarence the Angel out into the cold rain and snow because they're fuckin' goofy, that's his choice. We can walk out anytime, he can kick us out.

nysprod
07-14-2014, 09:26 PM
That's an interesting pic...you can see they used a stunt double for Jimmy Stewart.

buttslinger
07-14-2014, 11:51 PM
I wish I had that "Schlitz" neon sign.

GroobySteven
07-15-2014, 12:52 AM
Fine, Steven. But you do realize that there is a lot of implicit in what you're saying here. If I read this properly, following our whole conversation, you want to focus on business, push aside the convivial aspect of the exchanges here: it's your absolute priviledge and I'm sure you're a great judge of what's needed for your business. Would it change anything if I pointed out that the place is not exactly exciting anymore? I imagine you'll tell me it's beside the point...

Nah, you read it wrong. I'd be calling her out as an arsehole long before I had any ownership. There is nothing convivial about encouraging or condoning someone to drink 8 shots and drive - simply because they're a TS/Girl/Poor excuse for a TS. Would what change if you pointed out this place isn't exciting? By leaving this arseholes post (and leaving her here) instead of deleting it, I'm not exactly censoring it am I. What exactly do you bring to the show apart from to have a moan if a girl is criticized for absolutely anything?

You're right about that: I am like that indeed.
I actually expected you'd reply differently and I'm a little sad that you didn't. So basically, anyone who is a girl (or is it trans only?) is ok in your book as long as they titilate you here, no matter what they might say or do?

And as I said, I share it. But once again, Steven, expressed in overly strong words, it starts ressembling self-rightousness more than reason. We all have squelettons in the closet...
There is nothing self-righteous about calling out someone who is stupid enough and self-centred enough to put others lives in danger, an arsehole. What's more self-righteous and potentially damaging to the whole Trans cause, is blindly sticking up for someone JUST because they are Trans, no matter what a cunt that individual may be. I judge people on themselves and their actions - not on their gender. Again, I find it sad that someone I expected was more intelligent, balanced and sensible would seem to be quite the opposite.

Jimmy W
07-15-2014, 01:17 AM
Pimpdog sounds to me like just another anonymous tough guy

Jimmy W
07-15-2014, 01:19 AM
....honestly..."Pimpdog?" ......you either still live in 1987 ......or some Eastern Bloc shithole where wearing Adidas and calling yourself Pimpdog are still considered bad ass.

Tapatio
07-15-2014, 04:13 AM
There is nothing self-righteous about calling out someone who is stupid enough and self-centred enough to put others lives in danger, an arsehole.

Yep.

Even if she is trolling, it's an awful thing to say.

I don't think she's serious, though. I think she posted something she thought would make her seem hard and it backfired.

Let's face it- probably had half a beer at the bar and went home.

Or, maybe she did have 8 shots and alcohol just makes her more capable. Her post was the most coherent, least misspelled thing she's ever written here.

DeezNuts515
07-15-2014, 06:07 AM
Too much bullshit and white knighting in this thread. The fact is, driving while impaired is dumb as shit, and if you glorify or defend it, you are a piece of shit. As a father of two young children, I find the posts of "Erika" to be offensive as shit, and if I ever saw "her" behaving this way in public, I'd put a brutal stop to it. Laughing at the prospect of taking out a van full of children? And some of you are cool with this?

STARTUP999
07-15-2014, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=danthepoetman;1509519]What do you mean, you both take the pictures and announce accidents to relatives?

Sorry I hit "report" by mistake.

Good point. Over the years I have had one or more roles at a single scene, but I have not had to investigate a fatal collision and make notifications to the family during the same incident. I worked in LA not Mayberry. I should have been more clear.

danthepoetman
07-15-2014, 10:01 AM
There is nothing self-righteous about calling out someone who is stupid enough and self-centred enough to put others lives in danger, an arsehole. What's more self-righteous and potentially damaging to the whole Trans cause, is blindly sticking up for someone JUST because they are Trans, no matter what a cunt that individual may be. I judge people on themselves and their actions - not on their gender. Again, I find it sad that someone I expected was more intelligent, balanced and sensible would seem to be quite the opposite.

I didn't think I'd go that far in words, here, and I even promised myself I wouldn't. Yet, I just can't help myself on this. I truly find your attitude outraging. You are amazingly full of it, full of yourself, and basically full of crap, Steven. Do you have any idea how most people judge you? You're a pornocrat, for god's sake? Who the fuck do you think you are? and what? are you a priest? a catholic sister of mercy? are you a follower of Mother Theresa? Who gives YOU the right to judge anyone? Realize that you're not only casting the first stone, here, you're organizing the stoning! Erika should rather die, you say?? Mmm??!? The "trans-cause"??! What?!!... Going to such lenght of hypocrisy is beyond me. EVERY ONE DOES WRONG IN HIS OR HER LIFE. EVERY ONE! And if you pretend never to have, you're even more full of it than you show yourself to be, here!! You might fool weak minds, with that kind of self-righteous, republican, big guy talk, but do you really think you can convince anyone with a least bit of intelligence and conscience?
Get off your moral podium, man! it suits you as little as possible!

And don't bullshit me either on the rest! It has to be you that decided, as a mannegerial move, to cut on some of the funny relationships that were reigning here among members (useless, business wise), and/or maybe to cut off these members themselves. The place is empty; it's a fucking desert! There's nothing left of what it once was. You're trying to make me think that it's not at all your doing? If it was to be so, you would be even more disapointing, Steven, you would be, as oppose to what even I used to think, totally clueless and powerless as to what happens in your own place. Unless it was only to be attributed to your charming personality, which I admit is a strong possibility! I can't explain how so many nice, intelligent people would on their own, for no reason, abandon ship, here, captain. You must have had some life boat shortages!

As to your rationality, you just kept on proving me right with each of your answers -I was amazed at each one. You talk blindly out of your inflated ego and there is no way to entertain anything real in terms of conversational understanding with you, even for someone who agrees with you on the principle!!!!

I'm not contributing anything to this place, you say? Is that right? That's funny. That's how your tickled pride react to get back at me? This one made me laugh a while. Hey! frankly, NO PROBLEM! This place is about as fun as funerals anyways, nowadays. You feel you're better strictly with this endless succession of "biggest cocks", and "biggest balls search" and "dicks hanging out" and so on? Suit yourself!
I'll admit it was a terrible mistake on my part to come back here, if you insist! I can say for myself that there was no way for me to envision what it had turned into.

As to this: "I actually expected you'd reply differently and I'm a little sad that you didn't. So basically, anyone who is a girl (or is it trans only?) is ok in your book as long as they titilate you here, no matter what they might say or do?" Man, are you real? This is so ridiculous it seems out of Barnum and Bailey circus. Another reply of tickled ego? Steven, is there too many young people here? Is it influencing you?
I cannot even believe that you generally have so little comprehension for what I'm saying to you. I was sure it was out of pride shadow and bad faith. Are you trying to convince me with all of this that it wasn't?

To end this, I'd finally encourage you to ban me. I now have a whole different opinion on you than when we started talking here. And I'm affraid it's not exactly positive. It's not that it's necessary, on the other hand, as voluntarely depriving myself of such wild fun probably won't be that much of a sacrifice.
I'd encourage you to re-read the whole of the conversation, but you are obviously incapable of seeing anything out of this gigantic, ridiculous and blinding ego, which inspires anything comming out of you, apparently.

I'm in your place. Thanks anyways for your hospitality for while it lasted, Steven. And for a while, it really was fun. But when you're in such terms with the host, you have to have the politeness to leave, which is what I'm doing, and for good this time. I feel like appologizing here, and I do, somewhat, as indeed, a guest shouldn't make such a fuzz where he's received. But I felt shocked by what you replied, even frankly disgusted, as I still do.

danthepoetman
07-15-2014, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=danthepoetman;1509519]What do you mean, you both take the pictures and announce accidents to relatives?

Sorry I hit "report" by mistake.

Good point. Over the years I have had one or more roles at a single scene, but I have not had to investigate a fatal collision and make notifications to the family during the same incident. I worked in LA not Mayberry. I should have been more clear.

No problem, Startup. I've seen bad stuff too, not to mention what I had to live through. ANd I do agree with the principle. It's the way it is expressed that I didn't like (and I'm not talking about you personaly).

Turlington
07-15-2014, 12:52 PM
...and I'd never support anybody who flat out admits to drunk driving...or even impaired driving. Since I don't drink, I'm more than happy to be the designated driver. I'd rather drive someone 50 miles home instead of letting them get behind the wheel.

Ben in LA
07-15-2014, 02:42 PM
Drunk driving isn't cool at all. When I used to work for the LACMTA, I recall LOTS of accidents due to drunk drivers (especially in Hollywood and parts of Glendale and Pasadena). Sad, really...

trish
07-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Free Idea for a new sort of car lock: Before it unlocks the door, you have to blow into the key fob. If you had too many, it refuses entry.

Happy Birthday Erika. BTW, I'm going to say, "Goodbye...Nice knowin' ya" now 'cause your chances of making it to 36 are somewhat diminished by your behavior.

GroobySteven
07-15-2014, 03:23 PM
I didn't think I'd go that far in words, here, and I even promised myself I wouldn't. Yet, I just can't help myself on this. I truly find your attitude outraging. You are amazingly full of it, full of yourself, and basically full of crap, Steven. Do you have any idea how most people judge you? You're a pornocrat, for god's sake? Who the fuck do you think you are? and what? are you a priest? a catholic sister of mercy? are you a follower of Mother Theresa? Who gives YOU the right to judge anyone? Realize that you're not only casting the first stone, here, you're organizing the stoning! Erika should rather die, you say?? Mmm??!? The "trans-cause"??! What?!!... Going to such lenght of hypocrisy is beyond me. EVERY ONE DOES WRONG IN HIS OR HER LIFE. EVERY ONE! And if you pretend never to have, you're even more full of it than you show yourself to be, here!! You might fool weak minds, with that kind of self-righteous, republican, big guy talk, but do you really think you can convince anyone with a least bit of intelligence and conscience?
Get off your moral podium, man! it suits you as little as possible!

Oh boo-fucking-hoo - now Dan is showing his true colours?
Who am I? I'm a father, a husband, a son, and a friend amongst other things. I'm not casting any stones, when this arse says she drink drives, then that's it - she's made her statement and perhaps you can condone it, I cannot. Yes, I'd rather see her kill herself than drunkenly kill someone else.
I've no idea what you're "weak mind" rant is about. I'd say the weak mind is he who decides to condone someone basically because they've a cock in panties for YOU. Get off your high horse, you clown.

And don't bullshit me either on the rest! It has to be you that decided, as a mannegerial move, to cut on some of the funny relationships that were reigning here among members (useless, business wise), and/or maybe to cut off these members themselves. The place is empty; it's a fucking desert! There's nothing left of what it once was. You're trying to make me think that it's not at all your doing? If it was to be so, you would be even more disapointing, Steven, you would be, as oppose to what even I used to think, totally clueless and powerless as to what happens in your own place. Unless it was only to be attributed to your charming personality, which I admit is a strong possibility! I can't explain how so many nice, intelligent people would on their own, for no reason, abandon ship, here, captain. You must have had some life boat shortages!
Jesus Christ. This is why I leave this content on here, to show what a total meltdown someone like you can have. Why do you care so much about how I run my business, clearly it's working for us. If this place is so empty, then how about you fuck off as well as you promised to previously, or is your life so empty that you have to come back here?

As to your rationality, you just kept on proving me right with each of your answers -I was amazed at each one. You talk blindly out of your inflated ego and there is no way to entertain anything real in terms of conversational understanding with you, even for someone who agrees with you on the principle!!!!

More meltdown. Really, "inflated ego" for having an opinion and standing my ground on something that you don't agree with? Maybe you need to take a look at your own fragile ego and grow some backbone, so you can get off your knees and look someone in the eye to see how they really are, instead of sucking any cock that comes along and condoning how that person really is.

I'm not contributing anything to this place, you say? Is that right? That's funny. That's how your tickled pride react to get back at me? This one made me laugh a while. Hey! frankly, NO PROBLEM! This place is about as fun as funerals anyways, nowadays. You feel you're better strictly with this endless succession of "biggest cocks", and "biggest balls search" and "dicks hanging out" and so on? Suit yourself!
I'll admit it was a terrible mistake on my part to come back here, if you insist! I can say for myself that there was no way for me to envision what it had turned into.
Yeah, your choice. Leave or don't - just don't continue to be a dick if you're going to stay, or complain about freedom of speech, you've been allowed your say.

As to this: "I actually expected you'd reply differently and I'm a little sad that you didn't. So basically, anyone who is a girl (or is it trans only?) is ok in your book as long as they titilate you here, no matter what they might say or do?" Man, are you real? This is so ridiculous it seems out of Barnum and Bailey circus. Another reply of tickled ego? Steven, is there too many young people here? Is it influencing you?
I cannot even believe that you generally have so little comprehension for what I'm saying to you. I was sure it was out of pride shadow and bad faith. Are you trying to convince me with all of this that it wasn't?

I completely sure what it's about Dan. I thought that you'd be better but this total meltdown and petulance shows who you really are, I was mistaken. The "Capt.Save-A-Ho" title seems to fit you - and that wasn't what I expected.

To end this, I'd finally encourage you to ban me. I now have a whole different opinion on you than when we started talking here. And I'm affraid it's not exactly positive. It's not that it's necessary, on the other hand, as voluntarely depriving myself of such wild fun probably won't be that much of a sacrifice.

Again, you can fuck off for all I care but you haven't done anything to warrant a ban, so like most misguided posters, or those that just have nothing really to say, I'll respond to you to a point and give you the right to reply, then you can't go crying about being banned.

I'd encourage you to re-read the whole of the conversation, but you are obviously incapable of seeing anything out of this gigantic, ridiculous and blinding ego, which inspires anything comming out of you, apparently.

Re-read. I'd encourage you to do the same and see where I am coming from. You took exception at my criticizing of someone whom I believe is a very dangerous person and who is a danger to other, do I want her dead? No. I stated, I'd rather see her change her ways but if it's the choice of her or someone innocent being killed on the roads because of her, then yes, that choice is easy.
You'd prefer to defend her simply because she's a trans and from what I can see, no other reason.

I'm in your place. Thanks anyways for your hospitality for while it lasted, Steven. And for a while, it really was fun. But when you're in such terms with the host, you have to have the politeness to leave, which is what I'm doing, and for good this time. I feel like appologizing here, and I do, somewhat, as indeed, a guest shouldn't make such a fuzz where he's received. But I felt shocked by what you replied, even frankly disgusted, as I still do.

As I stated, I'd have responded the same before it was my place. You've made "the terms" with me and I think your responses have upset other people also - it just beggars belief that you'd condone this behavior. Believe me, the shock and disgust is mutual.

I_made_linda_lovelace_gag
07-15-2014, 07:11 PM
dan
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone on the internet is now dumber for having listened to it.

You've made no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Erika1487
07-15-2014, 07:59 PM
I believe that I am a safe driver, for fuck's sake I have a CDL license. I do admit to drinking a little to much from time to time, but most of my drinking is beer spread out over time. Driving under the influence is not the smartest thing to do, but it has become a necessary evil when you live in a rural community and are an alcoholic. Some of you have said I should seek help, but I despise. AA it is for the weak and feeble minded. I see a therapist bi-weekly and she is all the help I need.

GroobySteven
07-15-2014, 08:08 PM
I believe that I am a safe driver, for fuck's sake I have a CDL license. I do admit to drinking a little to much from time to time, but most of my drinking is beer spread out over time. Driving under the influence is not the smartest thing to do, but it has become a necessary evil when you live in a rural community and are an alcoholic. Some of you have said I should seek help, but I despise. AA it is for the weak and feeble minded. I see a therapist bi-weekly and she is all the help I need.

Clearly not all the help you need, if you're continuing to drink 8 shots and drive. You have a choice, either don't live in a rural community or get a driver, or pay for a taxi, or drink at home, or potentially kill someone (or yourself). Even if you think you're sober after 8 shots, could you honestly live with yourself if you caused an accident that seriously hurt or killed someone?
You cannot believe you are a safe driver, if you're drinking that much and driving.

It could be said that any alcoholic is "weak and feebled minded" but at least those who go to AA recognize their problem and act on it, unlike yourself.

Toots1989
07-15-2014, 08:14 PM
I suggest willingly give up your CDL License then. You are not a safe driver if you drink and drive. I just hope you do not hit anyone out and about when you have been drinking. In the UK and believe most of the EU, there are hashish sentences although not enough though.

Why are things like AA or similar systems for the Weak and feeble minded? They might not be the best way to help people, but they certainly do. At least in the UK there is a lot of help out there for people.

Even living in a rural area is no excuse, but then what rural is in the UK, is not similar to the USA. As I can pretty much get a taxi back home without much extra cost for me.

Rusty Eldora
07-15-2014, 09:04 PM
You cannot believe you are a safe driver, if you're drinking that much and driving.

It could be said that any alcoholic is "weak and feebled minded" but at least those who go to AA recognize their problem and act on it, unlike yourself.

I second that.

Usually those in AA or other form of recovery are not a problem, even though society outcasts them. It is the ones that deny the problem or haven't been caught (yet) we should be worried about.

I_made_linda_lovelace_gag
07-15-2014, 09:06 PM
AA is a cult. I dont think the UK has something like it

Pelheckitt
07-16-2014, 02:17 AM

Im not sure what the BAC is for someone possessing a CDL in Ohio is but where I live it's .04 that's maybe a beer. I know guys that wont have a drop because of the fear of losing their license and hence their livelihood.

I do understand the rural area thing their are no cabs or city buses so that is not an option, a person could sit at home alone and drink by themselves or invite friends over but then they are drinking and driving unless they spend the night. Also local bars are sometimes the only place to hang out after 9pm or so.

Quitting drinking or slow down can be difficult but not impossible to do on your own even though you said you have a therapist.

Jimmy W
07-16-2014, 03:03 AM
Ummm....Honestly...I liked this thread a lot better when I got shit on for calling Erika a fucking loser for still doing shots to celebrate her 35th birthday........ By the way, you're still a fucking loser for celebrating your 35th birthday by doing shots. Loser.

buttslinger
07-16-2014, 06:13 AM
Don't forget that you can subtract one drink or beer for each hour you spend at the party or whatever, so a guy of average weight could drink 6 beers at a three hour afternoon BBQ and still be OK driving home.
Coffee will not effect your BAC or reaction time, but I believe a wide awake drunk is better than a sleepy one.
I was only CUT OFF one time in my life, the restaurants and bars and waitresses make a living on booze markup.

There's the urban legend about the cops pulling over an eighty year old man for driving too slow, and he blows a number in the breathylizer that says he is legally dead, even though he can talk and appears pretty normal. They don't make guys like that anymore.

BE SAFE!! DON'T DRINK and DRIVE!!!

Signal 30 (1959) **WARNING! Graphic Depictions of Death!** - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm-gFPGrFV0)

Sam Kinison - Rock Against Drugs - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEsQi-_as_E)

must93
07-16-2014, 06:22 AM
Erika, would like me to send you the photo of the 6 2.5'' pins in my foot to pull it all together, or the xray showing 9 broken bones with two dislocated toes. This is what a drunk like you did to me. Someone like you decided it was OK to be a danger to the public because you cannot be an adult and make the correct decision. Sorry to everyone else for dumping on her but until you get Tboned by a drunk like her and deal with all the pain, operations and PT you truly will not know how it feels for someone like her to violate my rights and try to kill me.

Jericho
07-16-2014, 11:08 PM
I can't be arsed to google it, what's a CDL?
Right now, I'm thinking Cunts Driving License, but.... :shrug

Tapatio
07-16-2014, 11:24 PM
Commercial, not cunt.

But Erika defending the drunk driving by saying "I have a CDL" is a stupid thing to say.

Hey, I have concealed weapons permit. That makes it OK for me to go to a park and start firing my pistol indiscriminately, right?

broncofan
07-17-2014, 02:16 AM
I see a therapist bi-weekly and she is all the help I need.
Your rationalizations are beyond weak...and must be the product of a sick mind. Nobody can be as naive as you pretend to be. It's called willful blindness. You simply don't care if you hurt other people but you will insist until you do that you're not at an increased risk of doing so.

When you do, you'll weep and say you're not a wicked person. That you just thought you were a competent driver even with eight drinks in you. You'll conveniently forget the warnings, some of them graphic, some of them autobiographical. It's so cliche it might get the lead role for a part in an alcohol awareness program.

Plaything
02-04-2015, 12:24 AM
Just found this. UK Fiire & Rescue. Rural station. Cutting stupid people out of cars, is, sad to say, bread and butter.

Frequently they are drunk.

All too often they pull some innocent into the maelstrom.

Fucktards, every one.

AdaBlackXXX
02-04-2015, 07:16 AM

One beer is all it takes. Grow the fuck up and take a taxi. Dumb bitch bragging about driving on 8 shots. Cheers to you sweetie your awfully cool. *claps and whistles* Sounds like your life sucks dick see a therapist don't take the innocent with you.

Erika1487
02-05-2015, 01:08 AM
One beer is all it takes. Grow the fu:-) ck up and take a taxi. Dumb bitch bragging a. ut driving on 8 shots. Cheers to you sweetie your awfully cool. *claps and whistles* Sounds like your life sucks dick see a therapist don't take the innocent with you.

A taxi is 76 dollars round trip from my house to the liquor store, it only cost me 8 dollars round trip in my old pick up.
One beer is all it takes..........get fuck out of here with that logic, one beer means nothing to me.
"Don't take the innocent with you" The poor poor innocent people hopefully I will run into a bus load of nuns so I can sodomize them and drag them to hell with me.
So just who the fuck are you? A little tart that shakes her tits and dick to Jamie French and now your a "somebody" lol

Tapatio
02-05-2015, 01:31 AM
Did you really just show up to try and justify this again?

Christ, you're a fucking jackass.

Two things: bad attention is not better than no attention, and please spare us your offspring.

Jamie French
02-05-2015, 01:37 AM
I once drove 8 cars in one day and when I got home I was totally able to drink an entire shot of alcohol. Living on the edge motherfuckers.

Jamie French
02-05-2015, 01:41 AM
Yeah, actually she is. My endorsement carries more weight than you might expect.

A taxi is 76 dollars round trip from my house to the liquor store, it only cost me 8 dollars round trip in my old pick up.
One beer is all it takes..........get fuck out of here with that logic, one beer means nothing to me.
"Don't take the innocent with you" The poor poor innocent people hopefully I will run into a bus load of nuns so I can sodomize them and drag them to hell with me.
So just who the fuck are you? A little tart that shakes her tits and dick to Jamie French and now your a "somebody" lol

AdaBlackXXX
02-05-2015, 01:45 AM

Your life sucks shit AND your envious. Not a good combo. Save this image I searched for you cause your going to need it.

AdaBlackXXX
02-05-2015, 01:48 AM
And for the record I actually just shook my feet. :)

EvaCassini
02-05-2015, 02:06 AM
I once had a CDL....

Still never drink any amount of alcohol and then proceeded to drive like a dumbcunt.

Oh and if "age" means anything to you, I am 26 now and when I had my CDL I was 22-23. Prime time to do dumbcunt shit like you seem to praise. And even now at 26, I still don't act like a dumbcunt. Good going dumbcunt! :loser:

Erika1487
02-05-2015, 02:09 AM
Your life sucks shit AND your envious. Not a good combo. Save this image I searched for you cause your going to need it.

Envious of you......never

Actually my life is not bad, I date a GG, I drive an 18wheeler log truck 20hrs a week.
My satanic coven just sanctioned me as a priestess and I am endowed to baptism on both adults and children

AshlynCreamher
02-05-2015, 02:17 AM

Actually my life is not bad, I date a GG, I drive an 18wheeler log truck 20hrs a week.
My satanic coven just sanctioned me as a priestess and I am endowed to baptism on both adults and children

Yeah your life pretty much sucks

Erika1487
02-05-2015, 02:20 AM

I once had a CDL....

Still never drink any amount of alcohol and then proceeded to drive like a dumbcunt.

Oh and if "age" means anything to you, I am 26 now and when I had my CDL I was 22-23. Prime time to do dumbcunt shit like you seem to praise. And even now at 26, I still don't act like a dumbcunt. Good going dumbcunt! :loser:

And :fu: too

EvaCassini
02-05-2015, 03:02 AM
That's ok. You can hate all you want. Just because you are a Satanist, doesn't give you any height.

I don't believe in any imaginary people and I live my life to the fullest, yet I still have no want or need to drive drunk and inherently endanger others.

But you go ahead and keep at it, maybe you'll soon slam into a tree, a unicorn, or a Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal and end your carelessness towards others.

holzz
02-05-2015, 05:20 AM
Drink drivers arebthe biggest sacks of shit out....

If they go to ts escorts, they should only get fucked with 1 inch micropenis....they dont deserve any more pleasure than that...

holzz
02-05-2015, 05:23 AM
Op seesva therapist....all we need to know...

Jamie French
02-05-2015, 07:11 AM
You drive a truck and deal with PMS and pregnancy scares? AND you believe in magic hoodoo? Your life sucks rat butts.

And yeah, you are totally envious of Ada... she's hands down one of the prettiest girls of any gender.

AdaBlackXXX
02-05-2015, 07:23 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc

List of only a few Gun Shops in SE Ohio.

5610 Dry Run Road
Milford, OH
(513) 575-2662

3030 Grove Avenue
Lorain, OH
(440) 277-5252

900 East Bigelow Avenue
Findlay, OH
(419) 422-0912

105 South 3rd Street
Waterville, OH
(419) 878-8903

5199 Mahoning Avenue Northwest
Warren, OH
(330) 847-9579

240 Harmon Avenue
Lebanon, OH
(513) 932-8148

May I suggest a revolver? Just seems like a classy way out. :)

Notes to remember.

Poor aim (the heart and brain are more difficult to hit than many people think, as the bullet can pass through the temples without actually hitting the brain, and the heart is protected by the ribcage)

Flinching can also cause one to miss the vital body parts needed to end ones life

Poor ammunition such as badly manufactured or old bullets can contribute to surviving the gunshot and instead lead to nasty wounding

~ Just doing gods work. Better you than someone that has nothing to do with your shitty life.

Tapatio
02-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Erika, you let me know if I was right about the "bad attention," m'kay?

bigblack1
02-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Most people that boast about themselves in such high regard are full of shit.

EvaCassini
02-06-2015, 01:37 AM
Hey Erika...

Smooth move dumbass, sending a death threat.
Area code is Southeast Ohio........
Showing your true colors eh?

Jimmy W
02-06-2015, 02:34 AM
Just another example of Erika's ability to make good decisions.

Jdeere562
02-07-2015, 05:04 AM
I blew a .065 after being stopped by a cop a couple years ago. Drank 3 "strong" beers with 5.9 % alcohol content. One more beer would have probably put me over the .0800 limit here. I know my limit now and don't drink over 3 beers, unless some time has gone by. Not worth it.

Tapatio
02-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Funny that Erika would send this from a known number.

Odd that the mods are letting her post still.

Eva, have you considered asking an authority to see if Erika is a danger to herself or others?

Erika1487
02-08-2015, 11:08 PM
Hey Erika...

Smooth move dumbass, sending a death threat.
Area code is Southeast Ohio........
Showing your true colors eh?
Guess you can't take a joke very well........
Do ya really think I am going to Texas? lol
Just rattling your cage.......

GroobySteven
02-08-2015, 11:40 PM
Guess you can't take a joke very well........
Do ya really think I am going to Texas? lol
Just rattling your cage.......

Rattled mine.
Now you're banned for another year.

Bye!

Jimmy W
02-09-2015, 12:23 AM
Please, Let's bury this idiotic link once and for all before the attention whore OP buries someone in real life.

BBaggins06
02-09-2015, 02:10 PM
I have to admit that I am a functional alcoholic and drink every day.

Being a functional alcoholic is akin to being an intelligent anti-vaxxer.

It's also hilarious to see Erica's evolution from a bible-thumping republican moron to a satanic, drunk driving imbecile ...