Michelle Firestone
07-10-2014, 02:48 AM
Just wondering what you think?

LilyRox
07-10-2014, 02:50 AM
silicone implants all the way.

pikashoo
07-10-2014, 03:08 AM
well, i guess the question is for those who are planing on going under the knife at some point.
in my pov, as a ts admirer and a fan, i think its a good thing to do ( when done in the perfect time ), once the model managed to earn a huge fan base and a name of herself, she can start silicone implants, this way she managed to build a huge fan-base ( some will always favor her pre-implants work, others will welcome her new looks ).
sadly , the whole thing is very costly and you need a doc with good hands and good reputation, so every girl tries many ways of funding that.
--
how ever, many girls are in the whole transitioning to reach that image they wanted about them selfs, they don't care about a fan-base, all they want is to reach that dreamed shape. in such case these girls need to see and learn all the aspects and info about which treatment is better for them ( financially and health in general ).
--
good topic, i would have loved it if there was a poll with it.

LilyRox
07-10-2014, 03:14 AM
Saline implants are basically just water bags. They can shape their self in a bad way sometimes since water is free flowing.

Durability of Saline & Silicone Breast Implants - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vFyAEgqJSw)

themaster
07-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Some doctors will only put in Saline implants if you are getting them for the first time, but if your replacing them, then silicone all the way.

Silicone is more realistic then saline, and there different types of silicone implants.

danthepoetman
07-10-2014, 05:22 AM
Is silicone safe? I hope none of you ladies is putting her health at risk. Natural can be adorable too, no matter how small, and everybit as feminine.
I ask the question because I thought that they introduced saline, at some point, specifically because silicone could be dangerous sometimes...
Of course, I don't know anything on the question.

maaarc
07-10-2014, 05:32 AM
Is silicone safe? I hope none of you ladies is putting her health at risk. Natural can be adorable too, no matter how small, and everybit as feminine.
I ask the question because I thought that they introduced saline, at some point, specifically because silicone could be dangerous sometimes...

100% support natural over silicone or saline. For me its the shape and size the nipple that's sexy about a breast not the size. That said a girl's gotta do whatever she feels is right for herself.

themaster
07-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Any foreign substance that is in your body can be bad.

Silicone has been deemed safe to use as long as it's contained, if the implant gets damaged you should go to the doctor ASAP, but over the years the implant design and the silicone gel has improved.

STARTUP999
07-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Saline implants are basically just water bags. They can shape their self in a bad way sometimes since water is free flowing.

Durability of Saline & Silicone Breast Implants - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vFyAEgqJSw)

I have to respectfully disagree with Lilly.

I have fondled a fair number of enhanced breasts. The saline ones were by far the most natural looking and feeling. One girl "Stephanie" who I have seen for several years has breasts so natural, If she did not have a penis I would never have suspected they were implants. Also if they were to leak, the health risks are far greater with silicone. (*Note I am not a doctor but as a child I have played doctor with a distant cousin).

I don't know how to post pics on an IPad. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link but 2 stephanie dot (you know) / photos should get the page. You can find her on Eros LA also. When I can get to a real computer I will post them.

Teydyn
07-10-2014, 11:51 AM
Also if they were to leak, the health risks are far greater with silicone.
Outdated Info. Watch the vid Lily Rox showed. New silicone implants dont leak.

GroobySteven
07-10-2014, 12:00 PM

I have fondled a fair number of enhanced breasts. The saline ones were by far the most natural looking and feeling. One girl "Stephanie" who I have seen for several years has breasts so natural, If she did not have a penis I would never have suspected they were implants. Also if they were to leak, the health risks are far greater with silicone. (*Note I am not a doctor but as a child I have played doctor with a distant cousin).

Agreed, my experience with saline breasts is that they look and feel more natural.

Turlington
07-10-2014, 03:16 PM

I don't know how to post pics on an IPad. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link but 2 stephanie dot (you know) / photos should get the page. You can find her on Eros LA also. When I can get to a real computer I will post them.

If you're referring to Stephanny Tricks, then yes...she has a fantastic set of breasts.

Posted from my iPad ;)

THEbottom
07-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Neither one please !!!

LilyRox
07-10-2014, 06:04 PM

The new silicone implants are a lot better. They are lighter, more durable and ripple a lot less than saline. I think it's a matter of preference. Most girls I've seen with saline implants look rounder than the average breasts because of the flow water has, but some people like that look.

Ruptures are a big issue with saline. Saline uses salt water so it isn't a issue as far as health, but you'll have to get a new one asap. Silicone hasn't really been proven to be harmful from what I've heard though as long as you aren't injecting it directly, a "leak" (it's more like a micro patch) can go unnoticed for a long time, but you should get it taken care out if you find out.

uchetal
07-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Michelle, don't do either type PLEASE!

Ts RedVeX
07-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Agreed, my experience with saline breasts is that they look and feel more natural.

Yep. The only thing is that you need to refill them from time to time. I think that I would have gone for the saline implants if I were to choose now.