PDA

View Full Version : Transgender woman head stomped

Dahak
07-05-2014, 07:44 AM
I don't know if she was drunk or high but no one deserves to get stomped in the head like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnA4v7sKMy0

dc_guy_75
07-05-2014, 08:14 AM
That was fucking awful. We can only hope its not as bad as it looks:

http://thegavoice.com/man-posted-video-little-5-point-attack-says-case-transphobia/

Pelheckitt
07-05-2014, 03:29 PM
She was definitely on something otherwise she would have been able to recognized the dangerous situation she was in and her look was uh....different im guessing she wasn't worried about passing.

She was already down and that kick to the head was brutal, hopefully this was reported to local law enforcement.

tsadriana
07-05-2014, 03:38 PM
If he was doing that in the UK he was arrested by now for assault.

GroobySteven
07-05-2014, 05:24 PM
This is brutal and the only reason you'd kick someone like that would be in an attempt to kill them. We've got to be careful to name it as transphobia or as a hate crime though, the individual who was assaulted seemed to be verbally abusive and/or high - and to mislabel an act of violence which could have been perpetrated on them, regardless as to their gender as a hate crime, diminishes what a hate crime is.

Prospero
07-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Shocking image.... horrible

nysprod
07-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Right, a hate crime is on a different level, but this is a clear assault...of course now the question will be if the cops really give a shit about her.

natina
07-06-2014, 07:21 AM
there form for stomping was all wrong.

there could not have been that much injury from that stomp.

it was sad though.

even on HRT My heel stomps would cause life threaning injury.

pimpdog
07-06-2014, 07:29 AM

it was sad though.

lol it knocked her clean out, that isnt good for anybody, and good chance of brain injury.

Pelheckitt
07-06-2014, 08:36 AM

it was sad though.

Nice reply were you stomped once? WTF?

livepersona
07-06-2014, 11:06 AM
You can only be In Someone's face so long before they put an end to your shit. Plenty opportunities to walk away.

8bit
07-07-2014, 07:24 PM
even if she were verbally abusive, no one deserves physical violence like this. this has to be assault. terrible!

Jericho
07-07-2014, 09:47 PM
I'd like to see the bits that were cut before i give an informed opinion! :shrug

LilyRox
07-07-2014, 09:59 PM
I'd like to see the bits that were cut before i give an informed opinion! :shrug

I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if there was 2 mins of verbal arguing between the video cuts. That doesn't make it right, but I think there was a lot more to this than going from name calling to stomping. This could have happened to anyone arguing with someone. Things are not always as they seem. Question everything.

trish
07-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Verbal abuse, no matter how nasty or persistent, is never an excuse for violence. Only believable threats of immanent physical harm would warrant any kind of physical action and those would have to be defensive in nature. It's not credible that any of these assholes believed their lives were endangered. They should be locked up.

natina
07-08-2014, 12:20 AM
I was stomped in a martial arts competition.

I caught there foot and threw them.

they teach self defense for transgender/transexuals at la cienega /Santa Monica blvd

broncofan
07-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Verbal abuse, no matter how nasty or persistent, is never an excuse for violence. Only believable threats of immanent physical harm would warrant any kind of physical action and those would have to be defensive in nature. It's not credible that any of these assholes believed their lives were endangered. They should be locked up.
I agree. There is almost no conceivable circumstance where stomping on someone's head can qualify as defensive action. I read in the comments of one of the articles that he missed her head slightly and she was able to walk away from the attack. But if he had been successful in landing that kick it could very well have killed her.

IMO the person attempting that deserves significant jail time. And it goes without saying that she was out of control by yelling and screaming in front of a crowd like that.. but even if she had started an altercation, it's not grounds to try to kill her.

the_unnatural
07-08-2014, 02:53 AM
According to this-- http://thegavoice.com/man-posted-video-little-5-point-attack-says-case-transphobia/ --the guy who filmed it said she was stomped on the shoulder, not the head, and walked away uninjured.

GroobySteven
07-08-2014, 10:54 AM
According to this-- http://thegavoice.com/man-posted-video-little-5-point-attack-says-case-transphobia/ --the guy who filmed it said she was stomped on the shoulder, not the head, and walked away uninjured.

Thanks. It was still intent to kick her in the head though.

Prospero
07-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Male rage is an ugly thing....

Flaco
07-09-2014, 07:43 PM
I wonder what caused the fight? I'm guessing it was money related.
Video: Sheesh: Guy Tries Swinging On Trannies In A Hotel Room But Get's Rocked Heavy (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhtly9ESb3ul3UhBcv)

PS- For some reason I was turned on while watching that...

CaptainPlanet
07-09-2014, 07:46 PM
their is already a thread on this video

Flaco
07-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Could you post the link to it? I can't seem to find it for some reason.

king curtis
07-10-2014, 07:22 AM
I wonder what caused the fight? I'm guessing it was money related.
Video: Sheesh: Guy Tries Swinging On Trannies In A Hotel Room But Get's Rocked Heavy (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhtly9ESb3ul3UhBcv)

PS- For some reason I was turned on while watching that...

:p Also think it was the money. And a few minutes before that fight he fucked that tranny bitch up the ass. Funny.

Flaco
07-10-2014, 02:01 PM
:p Also think it was the money. And a few minutes before that fight he fucked that tranny bitch up the ass. Funny.

Those two chicks were too sexy to me, I would never fight them I'd be too busy giving them head :)