PDA

View Full Version : First Time bottom

xbalancex
07-03-2014, 04:36 PM
I have been with many ts girls in my day lol but it wasn't till the other night something changed. I was with this HOT asian girl. She was fine head to toe. She was super aggressive in the bedroom too which i liked. After sex (I am top) she was insistent about trying to fuck me. I have never bottomed before and was a little hesitant. She had a beautiful uncut dick. After denying the offer several times lol we just chilled. Now a few days later I am curious about maybe trying verse once for her. She is not that big but still am nervous. will it feel good, do i moan? Lol! Any advice would be appreciated.

satenska
07-14-2014, 02:29 AM
Just do it.

pimpdog
07-14-2014, 02:30 AM
I have been with many ts girls in my day lol but it wasn't till the other night something changed. I was with this HOT asian girl. She was fine head to toe. She was super aggressive in the bedroom too which i liked. After sex (I am top) she was insistent about trying to fuck me. I have never bottomed before and was a little hesitant. She had a beautiful uncut dick. After denying the offer several times lol we just chilled. Now a few days later I am curious about maybe trying verse once for her. She is not that big but still am nervous. will it feel good, do i moan? Lol! Any advice would be appreciated.
lol ole girl wanting to turn you out.

danthepoetman
07-14-2014, 02:33 AM
EWww! Just don't...
http://media.giphy.com/media/LvtKS6f1WatQ4/giphy.gif

Dark passenger
07-14-2014, 03:25 AM
If ur scared of it hurting, try some toys first til u think ur ready. U may really dig it.

STARTUP999
07-14-2014, 07:07 AM
Just clean yourself with one or two Fleet disposable cleaners, use a good a good amount of lube and relax.

If you do it you will probably feel silly for being so scared. And you most likely want more. If you start out on little dicks you may just want bigger and bigger ones.

Dark passenger
07-14-2014, 02:56 PM
I remember the first time I "bottomed". I had a lot of feelings about it, but I honestly loved it.

Rusty Eldora
07-14-2014, 04:59 PM
Just clean yourself with one or two Fleet disposable cleaners, use a good a good amount of lube and relax.

If you do it you will probably feel silly for being so scared. And you most likely want more. If you start out on little dicks you may just want bigger and bigger ones.

I would call her up and see her again, let her know you are a bottom virgin that wants to lose it. Prepare as Startup noted and enjoy.

When it is good it is great. When it is great, there is nothing better.

Westheangelino
07-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Go for it. Clean your ass properly, lube it up, and sniff some poppers

DeezNuts515
07-14-2014, 08:58 PM
Just clean yourself with one or two Fleet disposable cleaners

What is this? I googled it and didn't find anything that made sense. Is it like an enema?

STARTUP999
07-16-2014, 09:17 AM
What is this? I googled it and didn't find anything that made sense. Is it like an enema?

Yes Rite aid and CVS also have store brands.

xbalancex
08-03-2015, 10:51 PM
its been awhile! how is everyone

Dark passenger
08-03-2015, 10:53 PM
What's up how u been Xbalance?

curiousrichard
08-04-2015, 12:33 AM
So how'd it turn out? Interested to know as I have never bottomed either but am very curious.

jamesedwards
08-04-2015, 06:16 AM
Yeah just doing like Nike ! LOL my first time was when my GG jamaican Domme tied me by my neck, wrist and ankles to her bead she had finger fucked my asshole then she told this sexy big dick shemale to fuck me in the ass, and it went down, she spanked my ass spit all on it talking that dirty shit. I never turned back LOL That big dick was good. so go for it, hell I love dominant TGirls they fuck you the best! GET that DICK and stop playing around

xbalancex
05-28-2016, 03:32 PM
much overdue update needed! :tongue:

xbalancex
05-28-2016, 07:04 PM
anyone have any experiences since i first posted

pariahsan
05-29-2016, 06:19 PM
Once you cross the line, you'll never come back.