PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER!!! Dr.Who series 2 finale!!!WARNING!!!!!

latrix67
07-06-2006, 08:38 PM
You have been warned.READ AT YOUR PERIL!!!!!! :twisted:

Well,it was aired on BBC1 on Saturday last. The Doctor lured into a trap,Ghosts & two of the doctors deadliest enemies locked head to head with a possible alliance between them or the Doctor (Havent seen second part yet so I dont know between who!)
However,Rose does get killed off as her replacement has been announced but it's unclear when. Weirdly,her replacement got killed early on in this episode!
I'll say no more! You WERE WARNED!!!!!
:shock
l67

themaster
07-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Damn You, I have to wait to download it, I'm exited. however, If you have watched Army of Ghost then you what has happened so far.

latrix67
07-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Mate,It's the best episode so far of BOTH of the new series in my humble opinion!
Enjoy!!

themaster
07-06-2006, 10:04 PM
David Tennet is Ten Time Better then Christopher Eccleston, But Still I think Jon Pertwee is Better the the rest. After 13 I'll be waiting for The Invasion to Come out.

latrix67
07-06-2006, 10:31 PM
David Tennet is Ten Time Better then Christopher Eccleston, But Still I think Jon Pertwee is Better the the rest. After 13 I'll be waiting for The Invasion to Come out.
I agree!

Quinn
07-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Well,it was aired on BBC1 on Saturday last. The Doctor lured into a trap,Ghosts & two of the doctors deadliest enemies locked head to head with a possible alliance between them or the Doctor (Havent seen second part yet so I dont know between who!)However,Rose does get killed off as her replacement has been announced but it's unclear when. Weirdly,her replacement got killed early on in this episode!
l67

Thanks for the info, L67. It's appreciated. Now, for the pointless bitching:

Are you fucking kidding me? First, they loose Eccleston, which in my opinion was/is a huge mistake, and now they are going to lose Billie Piper. Their chemistry -- along with her hotness -- was the reason for watching this rather mundane incarnation of a historically great franchise. Now, unless they really get it right, I have a feeling I probably won't be watching it past the point when Piper (aka Rose) leaves.

-Quinn

latrix67
07-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Well,it was aired on BBC1 on Saturday last. The Doctor lured into a trap,Ghosts & two of the doctors deadliest enemies locked head to head with a possible alliance between them or the Doctor (Havent seen second part yet so I dont know between who!)However,Rose does get killed off as her replacement has been announced but it's unclear when. Weirdly,her replacement got killed early on in this episode!
l67

Are you fucking kidding me? First, they loose Eccleston, which in my opinion was/is a huge mistake, and now they are going to lose Billie Piper. Their chemistry -- along with her hotness -- was the reason for watching this rather mundane incarnation of a historically great franchise. Now, unless they really get it right, I have a feeling I probably won't be watching it past the point when Piper (aka Rose) leaves.

-Quinn

:lol: Quinn,you have a way with words!
Anyway,the new girl was in the last episode & met a gruesome death BUT she will be returning with a new name to replace Billie who wan's to pursue a Hollywood acting career.
Here's the inside scoop!--

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/cult/news/drwho/2006/07/05/33449.shtml

L67

Oh,
And I think she looks a bit like Areyya.

themaster
07-07-2006, 12:27 AM
l67

-Quinn

Thats what everybody says when Jon Pertwee Left and Tom Baker Came in, then when Tom Baker left and Peter Davison took over the role. The same with companions as well. The series will go on and on, Unless somebody like JNT Comes over and takes over the series.