PDA

View Full Version : celebs enjoying tgirls, more in the news now, will it lead to better treatment?

hairyguy
07-01-2014, 06:18 PM
it's not a secret that many athletes like tgirls but celebs in general have been appearing in the news lately with their tgirl crushes/transgressions. most recently that guy who j. lo. dumped. i think ceaser chavez. and then another tgirl most recently with hank baskett.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2675313/Kendra-Wilkinson-Hank-Baskett-not-talking-following-cheating-scandal-report-claims-divorce-possibility.html

when will it actually become OK for transgirls to be accepted socially as gays are now in society?

if men like tgirls as side chicks, so be it. why break up a marriage? let your man enjoy both sexes and continue on with life. i don't know why women are so uptight.

Turlington
07-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Nope

bluesoul
07-01-2014, 07:17 PM
if men like tgirls as side chicks, so be it. why break up a marriage? let your man enjoy both sexes and continue on with life. i don't know why women are so uptight.

maybe it has something to do with women not liking it when they're cheated on. i know it's difficult to understand, but cheating on someone is actually not a good thing and women happen to be more emotional so such matters affect them more

as far as tgirls appearing more in the news now? i think it would lead to better treatment if they were appearing due to something positive. right now, it's similar to how they appeared on jerry springer- except on jerry springer it was actually fake :o

hairyguy
07-02-2014, 11:57 AM
why not just have an open marriage? it's rare percentage wise but it works better that way. both people know what's going on rather than the guy signing up for a second job - hiding his sexual escapades

Prospero
07-02-2014, 12:05 PM
hairyguy.... get real. Some have "open marriages" most do not.

fred41
07-02-2014, 01:59 PM
when will it actually become OK for transgirls to be accepted socially as gays are now in society?

It would help if they were dated openly by celebrities but that will probably never happen on a large scale. Why?...because Hollywood doesn't generally do that. Though homosexuals are accepted more than they ever were before, it seems many folks in Hollywood still have their beards so as to preserve their false image. For example - the performing arts community always has a high percentage of gay people...yet Hollywood is still somewhat in denial of this...at least publicly.

However, transsexuals are slowly becoming accepted in society...but they are doing it on their own merits. They are showing their beauty in the media...and more and more transsexuals are transitioning in the regular work place. It takes time.

nysprod
07-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Yeah...the whore who squealed on Hank Baskett like a rat getting it's tail crushed (who was cheating on his pregnant wife), that's really going to further the cause of transgender acceptance, like the dinner invitation from Obama is already in the mail.

fred41
07-02-2014, 02:23 PM
why not just have an open marriage? it's rare percentage wise but it works better that way. both people know what's going on rather than the guy signing up for a second job - hiding his sexual escapades
I think what works in some marriages...or celebrity marriages anyway...is -it's okay as long as you don't rub the other person's nose in it...but if the cheating comes out to the public...that's it with the relationship.

It's funny, but when speaking about open marriages with guys IRL...it seems most men are against it also...unless the definition of "open marriage" is: I can fuck anyone I want ...and she learns to be okay with it...but she can't.