PDA

View Full Version : Washers And Dryers

hondarobot
07-06-2006, 03:55 AM
Good fucking grief.

I've got my sheets in the laundry room at my apartment, and while that's getting done I'm watching the first season of Entourage (great show). So I go down to deal with my laundry and pause the dvd, and there's this really cute girl down there. I should have checked the security cam before I went down so I could be prepared for this sort of thing, but I didn't.

So she's dealing with her business, folding clothes, I'm a little buzzed, we say "hi", smile at each other, and I suddenly think for some reason my sheets are already in the dryer. I open three dryers, all filled with girls clothes, and it suddenly occurs to me that my stuff is actually still in one of the washers.

What ya gonna do? I just walked into the room, opened three dryers, realized what a dumb ass I was, and was forced to leave without explanation. She probably thinks I'm some crazed panty thief or something.

Now I gotta watch the "laundry room cam" until she leaves, and then go deal with my sheets.

If she hadn't been wearing hot little "bootie" shorts, I probably could have made a graceful recovery. Sometime's you just have to retreat.

:)

Bigguy
07-06-2006, 04:38 AM
You ever think that she is going to watch the "laundry room cam" to see what you are going to do next? Then she will know if you are a "crazed panty thief" or a "dumb ass".

Sounds like you were a bit distracted by the bootie shorts. Maybe you still have a chance to make a recovery.

hondarobot
07-06-2006, 04:55 AM
The damn "bootie shorts" have some strange hypnotic effect, and she had a great bootie. I hope she is watching on the "laundry cam" when I go back down. I'll wink at the camera.

8)

Niels Bohr
07-06-2006, 04:58 AM
how do you have a cam in the laundry room

Quinn
07-06-2006, 05:02 AM
Honda, my opinion: there's not really any easy way to recover from that one. Since those were most likely her clothes, your behavior probably seemed very odd.

I would have just told her, straight up, why you opened the dryer the minute you realized what you were doing. You would be surprised how successful the disarmingly honest approach can be. It's rare that I get flustered by much of anything, but on those few occasions that it has been caused by a woman, that's how I've approached it (usually with positive results).

-Quinn

hondarobot
07-06-2006, 05:17 AM
Hehe, I don't have a cam in the laundry room, the apartment building does. Anyone can access it.

And Quinn, I very, very rarely get flustered in any situation. But this was an unusual deal, and she had a fricken great ass. It was more funny then uncomfortable.

But, no, she wasn't down there when I just got my sheets.

What ya gonna go? I'll never lie on this forum, just keep posting things as they happen. When life is odd, it's interesting. Trust me on this.