PDA

View Full Version : Show World

That_Guy22
06-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Hey guys,
Been a lurker here for a bit. Always been curious about having a TS experience. Last week a friend - who knows about my curiosity - took me to this place called show world. He disappeared and went into the back while I had my eye on this girl who I could tell was a tgirl. We chatted for a bit and she hinted at what could happen if I got a dance with her. I didn't because of paranoia which lead me to make this thread. With all I've heard about the sex that goes on in this place, isn't it just a matter of time until a raid goes on? I really want to go back but with the job I have, I can't get caught up in something like that.

saifan
06-27-2014, 12:31 AM
Risk vs reward. The eternal conflict.

LI SEAN08
06-27-2014, 01:16 AM
If this is truly ur first time.... why would u want to go with one of them gurls who have a lot of miles on them and who know what else going on. That place has so many guys cumming thru there. And did she even bother to tell you the price she will b charging? She will know u r a newbie immediately and I doubt u will b happy with the outcome, and notice I did not spell it as CUM?

That_Guy22
06-27-2014, 01:28 AM
I had no idea he was gonna take me there nor did I know that tgirls were even at that place. It just kind of happened. Like I said, due to paranoia I was never planning to get a dance but I did want know for the future in case the place turned out to be safe.

scottnapx
06-27-2014, 02:49 AM
where is this "Show World"?

LI SEAN08
06-27-2014, 02:54 AM
Ok I hear ya, so just go find u a crossdresser than, save urself the cash and headaches U r bound to get with most of the tranny hookers working on Long Island.
Notice I said most, so lets not start!!!!

RallyCola
06-27-2014, 06:40 AM
there are tranny hookers on long island? say it ain't so