PDA

View Full Version : Cry For Help

TS_SexyAshley82
06-26-2014, 05:42 PM
This is an extremely long story. So this morning I got a call it seemed promising so I took it down side he wanted to host. The clutch on my car has been going out and well I said ok well before I got to the client's home the clurch went out in my car well I had someone lined up to take care of he backed out this morning

So I need some help I aleeady have the parts thay need replaced but I don't have the funds to have them replaced

Time for clutch replacement labor cost

Ts RedVeX
06-26-2014, 08:23 PM
Hey, the timing belt in my car needs replacing... A what the heck, I need a new car.. Ferrari will do. Just make sure it's red so it matches my latex lingerie.. and purse...

TS_SexyAshley82
06-26-2014, 09:20 PM
Thanks for mocking me.... I am currently sitting on the side of the road in a busted car dont know anyone in this state and your going to mock me o and I forgot to mention I broke down in an area that scaees the hell put of me yeah f u

rodinuk
06-26-2014, 10:38 PM
moved and bump'ed as you're in an unsafe area

TS_SexyAshley82
06-26-2014, 10:42 PM
Thanks thought I had it im this section

LI SEAN08
06-26-2014, 10:47 PM
so where r u at????

CaptainPlanet
06-26-2014, 10:50 PM
moved and bump'ed as you're in an unsafe area

Atleast its broad day light outside, call for roadside assistance maybe?

nysprod
06-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Maybe try calling the client?

saifan
06-26-2014, 11:32 PM
Didn't you just register here yesterday?

lifeisfiction
06-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Hey, the timing belt in my car needs replacing... A what the heck, I need a new car.. Ferrari will do. Just make sure it's red so it matches my latex lingerie.. and purse...

Well if you need a Ferrari, I need a hot wife, go figure. Maybe there is a deal in there some where, lol.

TS Evelyn Summers
06-26-2014, 11:56 PM
Shoulda bought a BMW!

Ts RedVeX
06-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Likw where?

Michelle Firestone
06-27-2014, 12:34 AM
Well if you need a Ferrari, I need a hot wife, go figure. Maybe there is a deal in there some where, lol.

Hi there

TS_SexyAshley82
06-27-2014, 12:51 AM
I was sent to a fake address there waz no intention on seeing me

TS_SexyAshley82
06-27-2014, 10:06 AM
I can see me asking for things the day after I registered as shady and I am sorry. Didnt think the community would be as cold hearted as the rest of the world

GroobySteven
06-27-2014, 10:12 AM
I can see me asking for things the day after I registered as shady and I am sorry. Didnt think the community would be as cold hearted as the rest of the world

You break down.
You come and ask for help on an adult orientated forum you joined yesterday.

Nobody knows you.
You posted no photos of yourself.

Do you think maybe we're cold hearted or we can just smell bullshit a mile away?

AshlynCreamher
06-27-2014, 10:23 AM
I want a new Mercedes Benz with a sunroof and heated seats - I also want a new house (scratch that) I want a fucking castle with a house boy!

TS_SexyAshley82
06-27-2014, 11:11 AM
No pictures go check my album they are all me. You dont have to believe me and I am sorry for whatever distrust. Already asked rod to delete the thread. Not much more I can do

TS_SexyAshley82
06-27-2014, 11:19 AM
And yes it may have been something small like a 1987 pontiac grand am 2.5L engine 4 cylinder LE beater but thay beater got me out of a state that people will evict you for being you. I dont know anyone here and om top of all of that I was in a place that would hurt me for sotting wrong. So I am sorry I reached out to an Adult board for a little help figured we as a community that....ah fuck it I give up I wasnt trying anything hell I wasnt expecting anything either. I wasnt expectimg anything like this.

Ts RedVeX
06-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Get a life. A real one - not in front of the computer cos it's a load of shit you neither want nor need.

GroobySteven
06-27-2014, 06:55 PM
And yes it may have been something small like a 1987 pontiac grand am 2.5L engine 4 cylinder LE beater but thay beater got me out of a state that people will evict you for being you. I dont know anyone here and om top of all of that I was in a place that would hurt me for sotting wrong. So I am sorry I reached out to an Adult board for a little help figured we as a community that....ah fuck it I give up I wasnt trying anything hell I wasnt expecting anything either. I wasnt expectimg anything like this.

Ok I missed the pics as the one you're using as your avatar isn't what someone with their own pics would usually use, so apologies for that.

If not bullshit ... very inappropriate (and fishy).

The Piper
06-27-2014, 07:23 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=1503240#post1503240

What!! fix your car and buy you new tits.......i'm out.

:joke:

wearboots4me
06-28-2014, 02:56 AM
I want a fucking castle with a house boy!

I volunteer for houseboy duty! :pumped:

maaarc
06-28-2014, 04:07 AM
I want a new Mercedes Benz with a sunroof and heated seats - I also want a new house (scratch that) I want a fucking castle with a house boy!

Oh Lord Won't You Buy Me A Mercedes Benz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tGuJ34062s

LilyRox
06-28-2014, 06:59 AM
got me out of a state that people will evict you for being you.

Or just being evicted for not paying bills :roll:

TS_SexyAshley82
06-28-2014, 07:24 AM
Holy fuck really bitch fuck this I already said I was sorry now your going to say that I am lazy too go fuck your self with a chain saw cunt.

LilyRox
06-28-2014, 07:57 AM
Holy fuck really bitch fuck this I already said I was sorry now your going to say that I am lazy too go fuck your self with a chain saw cunt.

Well people just don't evict for no reason. I figured you either didn't pay your bills or you were just disruptive as shit. Since you were on here the 2nd day after you created your account begging people for help I figured it was that you didn't pay your bills. I guess I was wrong though, it was that you were disruptive as shit. I only had a 50/50 chance, but it makes more sense now.

TS_SexyAshley82
06-28-2014, 08:08 AM
I dont give 2 fucks what you think you dont know the hell I have been through I am actually a peaceful person unless I am attacked every thing I have posted has been truth if you cant take my word for it then thats not my problem. I posted 4 threads I dont see how thats disruptive. This thread I have been trying to defend myself but it seems that you all are just better then me

AshlynCreamher
06-28-2014, 09:02 AM

One might say that you have little class!

martin48
06-28-2014, 09:04 AM
Good to see the art of fine reasoned arguments is not dead

Chaos
06-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Good to see the art of fine reasoned arguments is not dead

Nope,but quite possibly on extended vacation...

AshlynCreamher
06-28-2014, 10:01 AM
I volunteer for houseboy duty! :pumped:
Well hotdogg!!!

Nope,but quite possibly on extended vacation...
The one thing you need to keep in mind is that this thread (Its all about me) it really is when you stop and think about it. I deserve that new Mercedes Benz much more than that other chick deserves her clutch thingy. I have been posting pictures on my profile here much longer than she has.

martin48
06-28-2014, 10:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tGuJ34062s

Prospero
06-28-2014, 11:09 AM
Janis Joplin- Mercedes Benz - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-4AheUl6ls&feature=kp)

Torris
06-28-2014, 04:18 PM
This isn't gonna help you know but AAA is about a hundred bucks a year. If you are driving an iffy car in need of repair and need a car for outcall, it's as much a necessity as condoms and lube

They will bring you gas if you run out. One time I lost my car keys in a snow bank when I was too high to function and it paid for a locksmith and charged me $5 for a replacement key

Love your avatar, if I lived in Seattle I would have tried to help out. Random act of kindness and all. Been there before. I know how helpless that feeling is when you break down in a place you are unfamiliar with

Torris
06-28-2014, 04:21 PM
I don't understand the invective coming your way as a new tgirl member. It's not like you crowdfunded several grand for a boob job and spent the cash on weed. As has happened in the month or so I have been posting here

Where's the love?

wearboots4me
06-28-2014, 04:26 PM
This isn't gonna help you know but AAA is about a hundred bucks a year. If you are driving an iffy car in need of repair and need a car for outcall, it's as much a necessity as condoms and lube

They will bring you gas if you run out. One time I lost my car keys in a snow bank when I was too high to function and it paid for a locksmith and charged me $5 for a replacement key

Triple A towed my cars home a few times over the years. If it saves you the cost of one tow, it's worth the dues you pay for a year. They have different plans of how far they will tow your car, if you stay close to home get the less expensive, if you commute far, get the 100 mile or whatever it is.

Torris
06-28-2014, 04:26 PM
You break down.
You come and ask for help on an adult orientated forum you joined yesterday.

Nobody knows you.
You posted no photos of yourself.

Do you think maybe we're cold hearted or we can just smell bullshit a mile away?
Was she asking for money or a "Hail Mary" ride?

It's like Lord of the Flies on this thread. There but for the grace of God and all that...

Torris
06-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Triple A towed my cars home a few times over the years. If it saves you the cost of one tow, it's worth the dues you pay for a year. They have different plans of how far they will tow your car, if you stay close to home get the less expensive, if you commute far, get the 100 mile or whatever it is.
I got AAA when my timing belt blew out in Richmond California. The NorCal gang murder center of the state. Luckily my buddy from Sac'to had his card or Jah only knows what might have happened for a hick from Montana like me. I felt all eyes on me in a weird, low tension situation. Since I didn't live there it was spooky. Totally out of my element

That's why Ashley's post resonated with me. This happened around '95 before cell phones, the internet and Hungangels

rodinuk
06-28-2014, 04:51 PM
Torris and wearboots4me are right. I grumble about the fees too but a couple of weeks ago my car expired in the middle of nowhere at night and they got me back up and running. This was the first time in ten years I actually had to call them out but I would have been up the creek without them.

Jericho
06-28-2014, 10:22 PM
I'm liking this thread! :shrug

wearboots4me
06-29-2014, 11:37 PM
Some of those clutches have a hydraulic system similar to the brake system. If you have the owner's manual, look up to see how to check the fluid and what fluid it takes. (probably brake fluid) If you're really lucky, you might just have a slow leak, and it needs to be topped up. Give it a try first, it's cheaper than a clutch job. Hope this helps.

BBaggins06
06-30-2014, 05:41 PM
I don't understand the invective coming your way as a new tgirl member. It's not like you crowdfunded several grand for a boob job and spent the cash on weed. As has happened in the month or so I have been posting here

Where's the love?

Are you sure about that? I guess you haven't looked at Sienna's Facebook or twitter page recently. She has several pictures of her chest wrapped with bandages. Maybe she's hiding her weed in there ...

CORVETTEDUDE
06-30-2014, 06:40 PM
It is my guess she's been successfully run off.....good job.