PDA

View Full Version : Amber Littlefeather's review of TGigls fantasies's vol-13

Amber Littlefeather
06-20-2014, 01:13 AM
Hey everyone :)... I had the opportunity to watch bobstgirls.com Tgirl fantasies vol-13..."ok so my guy " And I had the great opportunity to watch this DVD..( you know spicing it up!) ok I would rate this DVD in the Tgirl Dominance area! ..if you like to be on the receiving end of fun this DVD is for you!...I rate this DVD a 8 out 10...Its a good watch to spice it up with a friend and also just a solo alone night Yasmin does not disappoint in her Dominance...So if you got to see this video DVD..Please add your comments and let BoB and Steven know what you think :)...Xo Amber Littlefeather....( my next reviews are going to be "mixed Nuts and Up yours )..:kiss:

saifan
06-20-2014, 01:41 AM
Been awhile since I've watched that but the Jessica Host scene was pretty hot as well if memory serves.

christianxxx
06-20-2014, 02:25 AM
can we review a movie made after the Clinton administration please?

RallyCola
06-20-2014, 02:41 AM
i concur with christian...older vids are nice to look back at but newer stuff probably sells better and would benefit from an honest unbiased review.

christianxxx
06-20-2014, 02:46 AM
I am shocked anyone even joins Bob's site or buys his vids. He is archaic for the most part. There is so much better out there. Looking at his stuff is like going back in time to when guys where shooting video and stills at the same time so when the strobes were going off it looked like you were jerking off to a tranny rave party. lol #goodtimes

RallyCola
06-20-2014, 02:52 AM
well...regardless of his style, he does feature beautiful girls. for me, it only matters if the girl turns me on because i will make the best out of her scene regardless of who it is shot by

Amber Littlefeather
06-20-2014, 04:25 AM
Sweet ty guys for commenting on my trend...Christian I so love your stuff and your a bit of a fantasy for me ..and get my panties wet lol :) ..ok so many of have seen this one so tell me this... how many of would sub for very hot ladies :)

Chaos
06-20-2014, 04:47 AM
I would but only if there's real chemistry,not just because she's hot.

Amber Littlefeather
06-20-2014, 05:24 AM
oh buy the way I buy DVD's not web sites and chistian have I many of yours as I'm a fan.... I have you and girls for ever and not just for a month :)

christianxxx
06-20-2014, 05:29 AM
yeah I was bummed we didn't get to work together when I was in Toronto last. :(

Amber Littlefeather
06-20-2014, 05:36 AM
No worries on that hun as it was on me ..but come next time your mine :D