06-19-2014, 01:54 PM
hehe :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pG_LtrffAs

:banana:

youngblood61
06-19-2014, 02:01 PM
all in my bloodI hear you Michelle!:party:

Donkey
06-19-2014, 05:24 PM
What a disappointment to this forum you turned out to be, Michelle. You have the physical assets to be wildly popular in this business, yet your only contributions to this forum seem to be quips about your drug use.

maxpower
06-19-2014, 05:45 PM
Mmmm...mine is purple. :D

maxpower
06-19-2014, 05:57 PM
What a disappointment to this forum you turned out to be, Michelle. You have the physical assets to be wildly popular in this business, yet your only contributions to this forum seem to be quips about your drug use.

Lighten Up Francis - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k)

Chaos
06-19-2014, 07:21 PM
My baby. Made from opal glass.

maxpower
06-19-2014, 08:37 PM
This is my go-to.

Chaos
06-19-2014, 09:00 PM
:bs:
It's a plant,not a drug. Drugs are manufactured. Seriously,at least get a little of the brainwashing out of your head.

south ov da border
06-20-2014, 12:44 AM
I'm a gravity bonger myself. Issue around these parts is more people are smoking K2 than the good green

Tapatio
06-20-2014, 02:23 AM
I'm a gravity bonger myself. Issue around these parts is more people are smoking K2 than the good green

When I was a kid people used the term gravity bong to describe a bowl on the topic of a cut off two liter which was stuck in a bucket of water.

Pull up while lighting, remove cap, mouth on and push back down into the bucket.

Heavy hits but no filtration. I don't have the lungs to spare for that.

Is that what you mean?

I

RallyCola
06-20-2014, 02:46 AM
:bs:
It's a plant,not a drug. Drugs are manufactured. Seriously,at least get a little of the brainwashing out of your head.

lol...spoken like a true stoner.

rather than key in on his point about "drugs" i'd rather hear if you agree or disagree about the quality of michelle's posts.

south ov da border
06-20-2014, 02:57 AM
When I was a kid people used the term gravity bong to describe a bowl on the topic of a cut off two liter which was stuck in a bucket of water.

Pull up while lighting, remove cap, mouth on and push back down into the bucket.

Heavy hits but no filtration. I don't have the lungs to spare for that.

Is that what you mean?

I

yup. A bit of ice and a touch of mouthwash help

youngblood61
06-20-2014, 03:58 AM
Mmmm...mine is purple. :DThat is some nice looking Bud.:)

Chaos
06-20-2014, 04:52 AM
lol...spoken like a true stoner.

rather than key in on his point about "drugs" i'd rather hear if you agree or disagree about the quality of michelle's posts.

I have no issue with the quality of her posts.
And yup, I'm a stoner. I used to do it JUST to get high (as a teenager),but then realized it made my issues take a back seat to enjoying myself and my life,so I have low tolerance for making it look like something bad that should stay illegal,when it can help so many,in so many ways,not just smoking it.