PDA

View Full Version : question for the guys..anyone else tired of "male bondi

mtbazz
07-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Just wondering if any of the other guys have gone through this...
Lately, (the past year or so), Ive gotten pretty tired of hanging around other males..The things that I dont like it about it, especially single males my age (38 ), are the following:

1) Stories, bragging, competition. It seems as if every single male needs to out do the next single male. in terms of stories...

2) Foul laungauge, poor hygiene, and bad manners....

There is probably more, but theese are the main reasons why I am getting pretty tired of my male counterparts....Anyone else gone through this?

straponindy
07-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Oh and the sports talk, car talk.... Aaaarghhhh!

mtbazz
07-04-2006, 03:41 PM
yeah...One big thing I left out is that alot of single guys I know get a kick out of agitating other people, and pushing other peoples buttons...

BeardedOne
07-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Oh and the sports talk, car talk.... Aaaarghhhh!

But I =love= Car Talk! :D

"Don't drive like my brudda!"

"Don't drive like =MY= brudda...Or owah mudda eiddah!"

:lol:

2) Foul laungauge, poor hygiene, and bad manners....

Well, I certainly qualify on the first, but I behave quite well in the shower, thenkyewverymuch. :)

scorpion
07-06-2006, 12:52 AM
Wee are in the same age Im 37. And wee both have hanging around whih other males.
I dont know if im tired of it but I have got the taste of T-girls so they are in first place in my hart now.
But shore I can still see a man.
Stories, bragging, competition. Yes it happens but not so often.
Foul laungauge, poor hygiene, and bad manners....
No never If anyone should have a poor language I skip him right away. And poor hygien never I should never come so long whit a dirty bastard.
Anyway, I prefer a little more feminin male and not over 30-35 years. And they should not bee hairy or have beard or mustach.
Just four the moment I try hard to get love from a T-woman..If I play my cards well thistime so maybee.
God luck and try to find you a tranny and find out.
They could bee hard to find.(Depend where you live)
But if you searsh so im sure you find one.

Jdeere562
07-06-2006, 01:54 AM
I like talking cars, hunting and fishing with guys. Cooking and anything emotional is best done with the ladies. Both sexes were created for a reason and fill their own niche.

scorpion
07-06-2006, 09:43 AM
I like to talking cars to Jdeere. Its one of my hobbys.
But I think its not so charming to talk about them if you got a date and the other person its not intressted.
I try to talk about something more neutral things and try to found out a commun intrest.
I found it werry irretating when a person talk only about what is intresting four him and not listening.
You know the crocodil type. Big mouth and no ears.