PDA

View Full Version : Salad For Sex

bluesoul
06-13-2014, 03:04 AM
JUNE 11--Meet Alonzo Liverman (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/salad-for-sex-trade-675423).

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/alonzoliverman1.jpg

Short on cash, the 29-year-old Floridian allegedly offered to provide a salad to a prostitute in exchange for oral sex, according to cops.

Liverman was arrested Monday morning during a reverse sting that netted nine other men for soliciting a prostitute. The hookers in question were actually undercover Daytona Beach Police Department officers.

While negotiating a liaison with a female officer, Liverman--who was “operating a bicycle”--revealed that he did not have any money. “I’m hungry, you got food?” the undercover asked. Liverman replied, “I got a salad,” according to a booking affidavit.

“I’ll give you a blow job for a salad,” the cop declared. Liverman replied, “You ready to go?” The document does not detail the location of Liverman’s salad (or its street value). Liverman was busted because he and the cop “agreed upon the sexual act in exchange for food,” investigators reported.

scroller
06-13-2014, 03:22 AM
So much easier to score an arrest this way than investigating and tracking down actual dangerous criminals.

wearboots4me
06-13-2014, 03:26 AM
So much easier to score an arrest this way than investigating and tracking down actual dangerous criminals.

:iagree: There used to be laws against entrapment. That's all gone now thanks to the judges who are tough on "crime". The cop can entice you to commit a crime and then arrest you for it. Nice, huh?

Michelle Firestone
06-13-2014, 03:35 AM
fucking cops :-x

LI SEAN08
06-13-2014, 03:36 AM
Now he will have to do 30 hrs of community service washing dishes or on the highway picking up plastic bottles and Burger King wrappers.

NightmareX0666
06-13-2014, 05:00 AM
Hmmm....isn't that how a Caesar salad was created? Julius would offer salad to starving prostitutes with his special dressing in exchange for sex. Eventually he would make them give him a rim job...leading to a tossed salad.

I say make this guy wear a toga, then during the Ides of March...he gets stabbed 23 times....wonder if this guy knows a Brutus?

(yes I know Julius had nothing to do with the Caeser salad).