PDA

View Full Version : looove

atkms7
07-04-2006, 01:24 AM
im in looove, who is this girl!! she looks like she could have been in my algebra class asking me how to do number 4 on the white board, look at her, shes so young and pretty, she still has like teen pimples and everything (by the way im 18, not some 50 year old guy driving past high schools looking at girls leave)

BeardedOne
07-04-2006, 01:29 AM
(by the way im 18, not some 50 year old guy driving past high schools looking at girls leave)

OY! :o

I'm only 48 and it's a college, ferchrissake! :x

That said:

You have good taste, friend. She's a cutie.

Teabagger Vance
07-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Her name is Victoria Adams, and she is in the opening scene of Rogue Adventures #24. She can be seen on the top right corner of the cover to the DVD.

http://www.gamelink.com/display_product.jhtml;jsessionid=OTDPT01XSKYINQFIB KVSGWWAVAFK4JVC?id=231510&_requestid=147907

scorpion
07-04-2006, 02:18 AM
Yes she is a real cute girl. But if you only 18 atkms7..Im afraid she is to old four you. You should never bee able to handle her. :D
48 BeardedOne ? No sorry guys I think she need a man in the midle of 30 something. I guess a 37 years old handsome man is what she want. :wink:

atkms7
07-04-2006, 06:10 AM
Yes she is a real cute girl. But if you only 18 atkms7..Im afraid she is to old four you. You should never bee able to handle her. :D
48 BeardedOne ? No sorry guys I think she need a man in the midle of 30 something. I guess a 37 years old handsome man is what she want. :wink:

ohhhhhh...i could handle her, im big, romantic and make secret love potions for cutie pies like her...

atkms7
07-25-2006, 12:01 AM
i found 4 20 second vids of my cherry pie, i dont know where you are victoria, but im gonna find you one day and marry you! anybody know anything about victoria adams?????

http://yesshemales.com/Galleries/Brazilian_Shemales_Club/gallery_movies/victoria_adams/jolene.html

Phat
07-25-2006, 12:15 AM

I'm sure she does want 37 year old men as CLIENTS

atkms7
07-25-2006, 12:18 AM

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah, thanks phat, you know victoria wants a young tan guy with an 8 inch penis and a high school degree, right???

Teabagger Vance
07-25-2006, 01:04 AM
i found 4 20 second vids of my cherry pie, i dont know where you are victoria, but im gonna find you one day and marry you! anybody know anything about victoria adams?????

http://yesshemales.com/Galleries/Brazilian_Shemales_Club/gallery_movies/victoria_adams/jolene.html

She is in Brazil.

Phat
07-25-2006, 01:56 AM

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah, thanks phat, you know victoria wants a young tan guy with an 8 inch penis and a high school degree, right???

shouldn't be hard for her to find!