PDA

View Full Version : Taking A Break To Deal With Addiction

GroobyKrissy
06-06-2014, 07:53 AM
For all of you who thought I was a little angel, I must confess that I've been dealing with an addiction that I've finally decided to get some help with. Sometimes you just come face to face with your demons and they have to be overcome before you can move on with your life. More details to come.

Thanks.

Prospero
06-06-2014, 08:01 AM
You're brave to post it here. Maybe that helps. I wish you success and recovery Krissy.

Thanks for the bullshit Krissy!

crystalsopen
06-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Best wishes!

Chaos
06-06-2014, 08:07 AM
I hope it all goes well.

stan.smith
06-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Good luck krissy. if u don't mind me asking, what particular addiction are you going to rehab for?

GroobyKrissy
06-06-2014, 08:43 AM
OK. Sorry everyone! I had no idea there were so many decent people here! I apologize for the little joke. I really didn't think it would be taken so seriously and someone would call BS... I guess I must have potential to be an addict!

Thank you to everyone who emailed and PM'd me the well-wishes. Sincerely sorry to cause you all concern. I'm fine and dealt with all that addiction kind of crap a long, long time ago.

Anyway, I was going to wait until midnight to post this but...

HAPPY NATIONAL DOUGHNUT DAY (a little bit early)! Feed your addiction today and get yourself something sweet!

Prospero
06-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Huge Joke Krissy.... unfunny I am afraid.

Chaos
06-06-2014, 08:52 AM
Ha ha....you got me....Now when something real happens you'll know why people think you're lying. Not mad,just saying.

GroobyKrissy
06-06-2014, 08:52 AM
Huge Joke Krissy.... unfunny I am afraid.

WTF... are you serious??? This is the most harmless prank ever. Lighten the heck up.

Have I ever, EVER given an sort of indication that I have a drug, drinking, or any other kind of addiction problem? Good grief.

Of all the stuff that gets posted here that is [actually] unfunny, THIS you have a problem with? Get an effin' sense of humor.

GroobyKrissy
06-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Ha ha....you got me....Now when something real happens you'll know why people think you're lying. Not mad,just saying.

Look. This is the LAST place I would post something personal like that. THE LAST... as in FINAL... as in NOT AT ALL.

Anyway, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Delete this fuckin' thread if there is that much problem with me having a little fun. This is so fuckin' ridiculous that THIS is what people are going to get their panties all wadded up about.

I am so done with this forum for good now. Try to have a little fun. Geesh. Out. Enjoy everyone.

Prospero
06-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Krissy.. it was so uncharacteristic that a lot of people here who like you took it seriously. There are plenty of people who DO post serious stuff about themselves, so why would we not take you seriously.

It is not a failure of our humour if we respond sympathetically and then when you reveal you hoodwinked us are a bit pissed off.

Are you part Navajo? There sense of humour, as I experienced it some years ago, was to tell you with a straight face something quite normal like "I a have two goats" or "I am going into town now" and when you say "oh yeah, really" they'd come back and say "No fooled you. Ha ha ha."

Your "joke" was a bit like that.

So Krissy...."fuck you" (Okay... that was just a joke.)

Chaos
06-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Look. This is the LAST place I would post something personal like that. THE LAST... as in FINAL... as in NOT AT ALL.

Anyway, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Delete this fuckin' thread if there is that much problem with me having a little fun. This is so fuckin' ridiculous that THIS is what people are going to get their panties all wadded up about.

I am so done with this forum for good now. Try to have a little fun. Geesh. Out. Enjoy everyone.

The problem isn't you having a little fun. The problem is your "joke" is something serious to a LOT of people. Addiction isn't a joke. I've lost friends and family to it....And seriously? How the fuck are WE supposed to know what you consider too personal to post here? Harmless prank? Yeah.....thanks for reminding me how FUCKING HORRIBLE I felt every time I lost someone I cared about to this shit....Yup....because there's NO FUCKING WAY my PTSD would kick me in the ass and make me relive ANY of that trauma at all. I'm a nice guy,with few opportunities to actually BE nice....so thanks for fucking THAT up too.

GroobySteven
06-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Oh fuck off ... what the fuck has this place become, the "I'm afraid to post anything unless I offend anyone" forum ? There is enough bullshitters on this forum actually creating threads to cater to their fantasies or their need for attention.
I could see Krissy's thread was a joke from the first thread - and even if I didn't, all she did was mention an addiction and most of you monkey's have an addiction ... to this forum.

Enough with the false outrage. Carry on being politically incorrect as long as it's not in hate.

Chaos
06-06-2014, 10:05 AM
And you should know me well enough to know I don't get upset for no reason....and usually say nothing as of late. I've had to watch my step father LITERALLY throw up his internal organs as he died from alcoholism. I watched my best friend become a monster because of cocaine,and then blame everyone but himself and purposefully try to hurt the people that cared about him during his recovery...And that's just 2 stories out of maybe 10. As I said originally. I wasn't mad. THEN she had to go off about it....

That'd be like me joking that I finally lost it and tried to commit suicide...
It's not unbelievable,TOTALLY unlike me,people would offer sympathy and whatnot,and then I'd be ostracized and ridiculed for doing it,REGARDLESS of it being a joke.

I NEVER rage for false reasons. I try to avoid rage at all costs,as it is not conducive to my well being with what my problems are.

GroobyKrissy
06-06-2014, 10:09 AM
Krissy.. it was so uncharacteristic that a lot of people here who like you took it seriously. There are plenty of people who DO post serious stuff about themselves, so why would we not take you seriously.

It is not a failure of our humour if we respond sympathetically and then when you reveal you hoodwinked us are a bit pissed off.

Are you part Navajo? There sense of humour, as I experienced it some years ago, was to tell you with a straight face something quite normal like "I a have two goats" or "I am going into town now" and when you say "oh yeah, really" they'd come back and say "No fooled you. Ha ha ha."

Your "joke" was a bit like that.

So Krissy...."fuck you" (Okay... that was just a joke.)

Prospero:

Which is more insensitive... to post a joke about being addicted... to dougnuts...

OR:

To basically stereotype an entire Tribe of Native Americans as unfunny?

Your hypocrisy is staggering.

GroobyKrissy
06-06-2014, 10:19 AM
And you should know me well enough to know I don't get upset for no reason....and usually say nothing as of late. I've had to watch my step father LITERALLY throw up his internal organs as he died from alcoholism. I watched my best friend become a monster because of cocaine,and then blame everyone but himself and purposefully try to hurt the people that cared about him during his recovery...And that's just 2 stories out of maybe 10. As I said originally. I wasn't mad. THEN she had to go off about it....

That'd be like me joking that I finally lost it and tried to commit suicide...
It's not unbelievable,TOTALLY unlike me,people would offer sympathy and whatnot,and then I'd be ostracized and ridiculed for doing it,REGARDLESS of it being a joke.

I NEVER rage for false reasons. I try to avoid rage at all costs,as it is not conducive to my well being with what my problems are.

Oh, for FUCK'S SAKE... I was going to just let Steven's post be the last of it. But since you had to go and open you big mouth again...

This is a direct quote from a RECENT post you made (and yes, I've read nearly all of them now as I tend to get to know people through what they write before I comment on them):

"I never smoked so much that it interfered with my job,only enough that I could tolerate being around drunk,stupid people without immediately wanting to choke them. I admit, I have a lot of triggers... "

So, hmmm... doesn't seem like you have much sympathy towards people who may have drinking addictions since you want to "choke them"...? You don't "...rage for false reasons..." but you, "...have a lot of triggers..." that, by implication, would lead you to feelings of wanting to "choke them"...? Absolutely no sympathy for the families of those who have lost people to drinking, suicide due to drinking, accidents due to acting stupidly while under the influence?

But you were joking, right? So, it is OK for you to joke about other peoples' addictions but it oddly enough, triggers all sorts of tragic memories, sadness, depression, etc. if someone else jokes about it?

Gotcha.

I can continue to pull up post after post after post if you'd like to point out your utter hypocrisy in this. Just say the word... but a word to the wise... read through what you've written on this very board before you ask me to do so because you've quite a long history of making fun of people at their expense here.

Prospero
06-06-2014, 10:26 AM
The addiction to doughnuts makes it funny. BUT....That was not revealed when you first posted. A lot of people actually - quite seriously - thought you were in trouble, We expressed sympathy and support.

I do not consider it politically correct to be sympathetic to someone who - on the face of it - was in trouble. or to be upset when they revealed they were winding us up.

As for my remark about the Navajo - it was based on spending a fair bit of time with them. It was NOT racially stereotyping them.

So sorry if i am perceived to have a humour failure because i empathised with you when you seem to be trouble.

I do not know you - as clearly steven does - which is why he saw it was a joke from the word go.

Sorry for having the capacity to care - and then being made to look a fool.

Chaos
06-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Oh, for FUCK'S SAKE... I was going to just let Steven's post be the last of it. But since you had to go and open you big mouth again...

This is a direct quote from a RECENT post you made (and yes, I've read nearly all of them now as I tend to get to know people through what they write before I comment on them):

"I never smoked so much that it interfered with my job,only enough that I could tolerate being around drunk,stupid people without immediately wanting to choke them. I admit, I have a lot of triggers... "

So, hmmm... doesn't seem like you have much sympathy towards people who may have drinking addictions since you want to "choke them"...? You don't "...rage for false reasons..." but you, "...have a lot of triggers..." that, by implication, would lead you to feelings of wanting to "choke them"...? Absolutely no sympathy for the families of those who have lost people to drinking, suicide due to drinking, accidents due to acting stupidly while under the influence?

But you were joking, right? So, it is OK for you to joke about other peoples' addictions but it oddly enough, triggers all sorts of tragic memories, sadness, depression, etc. if someone else jokes about it?

Gotcha.

I can continue to pull up post after post after post if you'd like to point out your utter hypocrisy in this. Just say the word... but a word to the wise... read through what you've written on this very board before you ask me to do so because you've quite a long history of making fun of people at their expense here.

First, You obviously know very little about me. Yup, I'm a hypocrite....Christ...
Go be a nightclub bouncer....SEE how little you tolerate drunk and stupid,after you've been BITTEN IN THE FACE for ASKING someone to leave, had your teeth shattered and your voicebox fractured by someone that was never even in your club to be mad at you for throwing them out..,been threatened by drunk COPS, because you told them not to block the steps where trash is taken out.... Yeah...SUCH a hypocrite for not tolerating the ones that CAN control themselves but want to force the rest of us to deal with it,as opposed to the ones who CANNOT stop drinking even if they wanted to. You can bring up all the posts you like. I never said I don't make fun of people, I never claimed to be a fucking saint, I never said I make sure my targets deserve everything they get from me.(Which is impossible since sometimes I lash out when I fall too far down). Funny thing about being crazy...I can be your biggest supporter,and one trivial mistake can make me hate you forever.....and not even intentionally...it can just be some little thing that wears at me until cutting you out of my life like a tumor is the only option. (Not specifically anyone here FYI)

And let me REPEAT the part you seem to ignore. I told you I wasn't mad. I told you the truth. And we ALL know the boy who cried wolf.....so I mentioned it. YOU are the one who got all huffy and pissy,accusing me of having no sense of humor. You don't live as long as I have,with the problems I have,all WITHOUT ending up a serial killer,if you have NO sense of humor. All I did was mention a fair point,and that you fooled me (with a small laugh no less)....You went on the attack...

tsadriana
06-06-2014, 11:36 AM
I like doughnuts so i like the thread ,no harm in here at all.I rather read about her doughnuts addiction,then reading someone fantasy story as it never happend.

Jericho
06-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Fucking 'ell!

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-eat-doughnuts-12.png

GroobyKrissy
06-06-2014, 01:05 PM
EDITED BY ME FOR BREVITY and my last response to you in this thread which is utterly stupid:

As for my remark about the Navajo - it was based on spending a fair bit of time with them. It was NOT racially stereotyping them.

So sorry if i am perceived to have a humour failure because i empathised with you when you seem to be trouble.

Sorry for having the capacity to care - and then being made to look a fool.

RE Navajo Statement: Substitute the topic. A person "spends a lot of time" around Black people. When he sees someone doing something stupid, he asks them, "Are you part Black?" When asked why, he says, "Oh, well, statistically, Black people score lower on nationalized tests (statistically true) than White people so I just assume if you're doing something stupid, you must be part Black." Is that a racist? Yeah, I think so.

Look, I don't think you're doing that here... BECAUSE I have a brain and I don't think it was malicious... it was poorly worded and a point to try and prove a larger one. Both epic fails; but, I've given you the benefit of the doubt where you give me none.

RE The Rest: What the fuck does PC have anything to do with what I've said? I'm not accusing you of not being politically correct. You're accusing me of being insensitive to those having addictions, etc. by making light of it. I'm saying it is FAR, FAR more insensitive to discount an entire ethnic group based upon your personal, limited observations / interactions, and thus your hypocrisy is staggering.

The truth of the matter is this: YOU are the only one, besides Chaos, that is stating that you're "...being made to look a fool". I, personally, have never stated such thing. In fact, I thanked all those who posted well-wishes and apologized FIRST. I think everyone is grown up enough to realize it is far better to give concern where potentially warranted than to give none at all. I never poked fun at either you or Chaos... it is YOU TWO who are putting that upon yourselves and imagining all these people laughing at you behind your backs... which is utterly stupid.

Look, I could have let the first post in this thread stand throughout the night and well into the next morning before posting the "punchline". I honestly didn't think anyone would take it seriously at all, regardless of whether you "know me" or not. On the Internet, you don't "know" anybody. I thought it would start a few, "Is she serious? This must be a joke?" type comments. That being said, I realized the possibility existed that it would be taken seriously.

WHICH IS WHY I STAYED UP AND MONITORED THE THREAD INSTEAD OF GOING TO BED. Once I saw there were serious responses, I put an end to it immediately, issued an apology to those who were taken in by the OP, and posted the punchline.

You're upset because you were fooled. End of story. Nobody is laughing at you. Nobody is making fun of you. Nobody is saying you're a fool. That is all your imagination playing tricks on your ego. Grow the fuck up. You're going fall for another joke sooner or later... hope you have another ethnicity to bash in your explanation of being a crybaby.

GroobyKrissy
06-06-2014, 01:30 PM
EDITED BY ME FOR BREVITY AND MY LAST RESPONSE TO YOU IN THIS STUPIDLY INSANE THREAD:

First, You obviously know very little about me. Yup, I'm a hypocrite....Christ...

And let me REPEAT the part you seem to ignore. I told you I wasn't mad. I told you the truth. And we ALL know the boy who cried wolf.....so I mentioned it. YOU are the one who got all huffy and pissy,accusing me of having no sense of humor. You don't live as long as I have,with the problems I have,all WITHOUT ending up a serial killer,if you have NO sense of humor. All I did was mention a fair point,and that you fooled me (with a small laugh no less)....You went on the attack...

RE HYPOCRISY: Here is a free lesson for you courtesy of an Asian, so you can take it as true. Hypocrisy has little to do with external factors. It has everything to do with internal factors. It is inconsequential to the point that you were a bouncer and were mistreated. The hypocrisy is that you've accused me of poor taste, being insensitive to those having addictions or dealing with them by making light of the topic WHILE DOING THE VERY SAME THING YOURSELF.

RE THE REST: Ummm... no. Read the timeline here.

11:20ish PST - I post the OP, fully planning on going to bed and posting the punchline in the AM but choosing to stay up a bit longer to make sure it isn't going to be taken all that seriously.
11:45ish - I revisit it and see it is being taken seriously.
11:50ish - I apologize and put an end to the thread.

The damning posts from you and Prospero came AFTER I had already issued an apology. At that point, you BOTH could have just said, OK, she apologized... seemed sincere... fuck it, I'm going to walk away.

YOU CHOSE INSTEAD: Post a backhanded remark... one of those, "I don't mean to be mean but your face looks like pizza" comments. Please. Anyone with a brain knew what you meant... you just lacked the guts to say it. You were mad that you were duped and you wished to blame me.

Again, you and Prospero both seem to have this affliction of imagining everyone is laughing at you and then blaming that on me. In reality, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. I thought everyone who posted was sweet for doing so, and I THANKED everyone who did. Does that sound like me laughing at you? making fun of you? being "huffy and pissy"? enjoying pulling one over on everyone? Again, I purposefully stayed up to monitor the thread because I realized there was a possibility of it being taken seriously.

I only got defensive after both you an Prospero basically insinuated that the OP was offensive because I was "making fun" of those having dealt with addictions or struggled against them... which is offensive to me because that CLEARLY was not the intention of the post.

In my original reply back to you, who I quoted because I actually wanted to state a bit more, but didn't, it is barely even directed at you. I wrote out a little "attack" if you want to call it that, but deleted it after re-reading your post and realizing it wasn't all that bad. My response in which I first quoted you, was more directed at Prospero who has the moderator ability to delete the thread entirely. You are not a moderator and therefore don't have that ability. Read it.

The rest of me ranting is because I hate hypocrisy, especially when it is being leveled at me. It incenses me. Like it or not, you ARE being hypocritical here... railing against me for something that you do fairly frequently (i.e. - being insensitive to those who are struggling with some unseen, and perhaps, addictive property).

GroobyKrissy
06-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Anyway. This is why I left this board and once again, I find myself leaving. One year. Fans can find me on FB, Twitter, Blogs, Site, etc. etc. Don't need... don't want this.

Ciao.

GroobySteven
06-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Go be a nightclub bouncer....SEE how little you tolerate drunk and stupid,after you've been BITTEN IN THE FACE for ASKING someone to leave, had your teeth shattered and your voicebox fractured by someone that was never even in your club to be mad at you for throwing them out..,been threatened by drunk COPS, because you told them not to block the steps where trash is taken out.

You must be the worst security ever. Perhaps you're in the wrong job? Just saying ...

Prospero
06-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Phew... well thanks Krissy. I will leave it here. i was really trying to be sympathetic. And i get a torrent of abuse back when i say that, for me, the joke was unfunny. Sorry that you are quite so angry

The expression PC came from Steven not you.

"Prospero basically insinuated that the OP was offensive because I was "making fun" of those having dealt with addictions or struggled against them... which is offensive to me because that CLEARLY was not the intention of the post."

No I didn't. I never asserted you that you were unsympathetic to those with addictions. I said that once you revealed the punchline it was funny actually. But inbetween a lot of people had take you seriously. Why wouldn't they?

And as to racism Steven will confirm that he has told me off for bending over backwards to discipline those who post racist remarks here. I spent several moths with the Navajo some years back investigating their culture for an anthropological documentary i was making about them. Reflecting on a type of humur i observed again and again is hardly "discounting an entire ethnic group." I was in no way whatever bashing an ethnicity nor being a crybaby. You are hugely wrong.

So lighten up.

End of story.

Stay well. I have actually always enjoyed tour presence on the forum.

Donkey
06-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Krissy, you are awesome. Now I really want to fuck you.

maxpower
06-06-2014, 03:27 PM
The real tragedy here is that you used Hostess doughnuts for the pictures. Don't you live in Portland? You should have got some Voodoo Doughnuts for fuck's sake!

dderek123
06-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Get an effin' sense of humor.

Nah it's really not funny since the joke had to be explained. The doughnut pictures were amusing though.

dderek123
06-06-2014, 04:30 PM

Internet is serious business. How serious? Caps rage serious.

GroobyKrissy
06-06-2014, 04:34 PM
The real tragedy here is that you used Hostess doughnuts for the pictures. Don't you live in Portland? You should have got some Voodoo Doughnuts for fuck's sake!

OK. This deserves an explanation as I was kind of wondering when someone would bring that up.

I don't know if you've actually had Voodoo Doughnuts before but if you haven't... You should definitely go... ONCE. It is a fun place, especially late at night and everyone should have Coco Puffs and bacon on a ginormous maple bar once in their lives. That being said...

Voodoo (and I think anyone who actually really, really likes doughnuts, will tell you this if they're being honest) is just not that good. They're popular because of the "cool" factor and that's about it. But the doughnut itself doesn't even make my top 10 list for PDX. More power to them for creating a brand around slapping funky ingredients on top of big doughnuts but if I want to pay $5 for a doughnut, I'm going to Blue Star Donuts (http://www.bluestardonuts.com), which has the best doughnut in Portland, hands down.

If you find yourself in Portland and you like doughnuts, hit Blue Star EARLY as they only sell until they run out - which is frequently. I often go in planning on being good and just getting one and walking out with a full dozen. Get the Passion Fruit And Cocoa Nib doughnut and settle in for an explosion of flavor and texture that your mouth will love you for.

I actually did buy a box of Blue Star's to use for this shoot but it was an unusually warm day here in PDX and they wilted in the car while I was running some errands (or I ate all 12 of them while running errands... one of the two things happened). Plus, I wanted the white powder look and they were out of the one kind of powdered doughnut they make. So, I just swung by the grocery and picked these up... easy, recognizable, cheap.

Now you know :).

scroller
06-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Pfffffft.

maxpower
06-06-2014, 05:33 PM
OK. This deserves an explanation as I was kind of wondering when someone would bring that up. ...

I'm a New Englander and have never been to Portland (though I am in love with Portlandia), so I only know of Voodoo by their reputation - the cool factor, as you say. I saw a bit about them on a Food Network program once, and I've seen the beers that Rogue Brewery makes based on their doughnut flavors. I knew they were in your city, so that's why I mentioned them. Thanks for the info, If I ever get to Portland I'll check out Voodoo and Blue Star both. I guess my point was you could have done better than Hostess, but then again a Hostess doughnut is better than no doughnut. :)

Chaos
06-06-2014, 05:44 PM
You must be the worst security ever. Perhaps you're in the wrong job? Just saying ...
Nope,just an insane number of weird things happen in the area where I work....it's on the news almost every week...

rockabilly
06-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Thats why i took my break.

EvonRose
06-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Good luck Krissy.

Jericho
06-06-2014, 06:05 PM
Nope,just an insane number of weird things happen in the area where I work....it's on the news almost every week...

You are Pete Lattimer and i claim my five Yankee pounds! :dead-1:

Donkey
06-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Good luck Krissy.

This is your Stanford MBA candidate, HA.

stan.smith
06-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Oh fuck off ... what the fuck has this place become, the "I'm afraid to post anything unless I offend anyone" forum ? There is enough bullshitters on this forum actually creating threads to cater to their fantasies or their need for attention.
I could see Krissy's thread was a joke from the first thread - and even if I didn't, all she did was mention an addiction and most of you monkey's have an addiction ... to this forum.

Enough with the false outrage. Carry on being politically incorrect as long as it's not in hate.

Ive been kept quite for a while now and even stopped posting for a bit but recently most of the things u've been saying and doing here is completely uncalled for and bullshit. Frankly it seems you're walking around with a big stick up your ass. banning people for speaking their mind, banning people for small rookie mistakes which even I've made in the past when i was a rookie poster and simply calling people out and replying to their posts with an utter sense of attitude and most of all being really really biased towards the ts women who post here. hell if I or any other male poster here made a thread asking for some money or looking for a drug connect I'm pretty sure I/they would be banned in a heartbeat. I understand you're an admin and have contributed a lot to the ts porn world but that gives u no right to talk down on us and think you're GodKing Xerxes stomping all around and shitting on the little guys especially when its the little guys who are paying customers of ur site.

stan.smith
06-06-2014, 06:46 PM
On another note Im glad to see Krissy isn't actually suffering from a terrible addiction.

Barno
06-06-2014, 06:47 PM
Sorry, just wasn't that great a joke. you said you were sorry now let's move on.

Prospero
06-06-2014, 06:58 PM
Can we stop posting in this thread. Really?

Genetic
06-10-2014, 03:51 AM

You take issue with Franklin claiming to know more about your industry than you but yet you're here telling Chaos he's shit at a job you've never done? You obviously don't have much experience in dealing with violence because people don't fight fair and being security doesn't mean you're invincible.

GroobySteven
06-10-2014, 03:55 AM
You take issue with Franklin claiming to know more about your industry than you but yet you're here telling Chaos he's shit at a job you've never done? You obviously don't have much experience in dealing with violence because people don't fight fair and being security doesn't mean you're invincible.

I've worked security.

LI SEAN08
06-10-2014, 04:05 AM
bitchhhhhhhhh....please??????

Genetic
06-10-2014, 04:11 AM
I've worked security.

You worked security at a nightclub but yet you've never witnessed any of your colleagues get hurt?

Cause I've worked security too at a nightclub where people turned up with knives and machetes. One night all of the security were unconcious or incapacitated because a huge brawl broke out where the security were vastly outnumbered. One of the security guys one night got hit in the back of the head with a bottle when he was just walking through the club, but I guess he was shit at his job too?

Chaos
06-10-2014, 07:00 AM
Ok,here's the thing. I'm not even kind of mad that Steven would say such a thing. It is entirely possible that he worked in a club that was laid back. It is also possible he worked where everyone is the size of trucks. I'm 5'6" and 180 pounds. Sure, I've got the stories about the bad nights but they're not as common as quiet nights where the people we throw out just talk shit and leave,or just leave with minor complaining. I've also got the stories of the innocent people who get stabbed with broken bottles in the neck and I kept pressure on the wound until Paramedics arrived,or where I dragged an unconscious guy out of the middle of a bottle fight (someone straight up snuck a Grey Goose bottle upside his head from behind). I've had girls throw bottles at me and hit their sisters... I've had grown ass men older than me act like children...I've seen a LOT. No one is going to tell me I suck at my job and break my stride, because you don't know what's going to happen,as drunks are entirely too unpredictable.He's entitled to his opinion,though it is not based on seeing ME actually work,if he's worked club security he should know there's never a guarantee of safety. I don't claim to be a tough guy,just a survivor,and just crazy enough to enjoy my job no matter what happens to me.

GroobySteven
06-10-2014, 08:56 AM
Difference is, I don't need to be coming onto a forum and talking about how hard it was. That goes to both of you - it wasn't really relevant to the thread.

GroobySteven
06-10-2014, 08:57 AM
You worked security at a nightclub but yet you've never witnessed any of your colleagues get hurt?

Cause I've worked security too at a nightclub where people turned up with knives and machetes. One night all of the security were unconcious or incapacitated because a huge brawl broke out where the security were vastly outnumbered. One of the security guys one night got hit in the back of the head with a bottle when he was just walking through the club, but I guess he was shit at his job too?

If he comes onto a forum to moan about it at a later date ... then yeah, he was shit at his job. Move the fuck on, you're getting tiring.

nysprod
06-10-2014, 01:54 PM
"Grooby Krissy" sung to the tune of "Sexy Sadie" by The Beatles

Grooby Krissy, what have you done
You made a fool of everyone
You made a fool of everyone
Grooby Krissy ooh what have you done

Grooby Krissy you broke the rules
You layed it down for all to see
You layed it down for all to see
Grooby Krissy oooh you broke the rules

One sunny day, HA was waiting for a CD
She came along to turn on everyone
Grooby Krissy the greatest of them all

Grooby Krissy how did you know
HA was waiting just for you
HA was waiting just for you
Grooby Krissy oooh how did you know

Grooby Krissy you'll get yours yet
However big you think you are
Grooby Krissy oooh you'll get yours yet

We gave her everything we owned just to look at her panties
Just a flash would lighten everything
Grooby Krissy she's the latest and the greatest of them all

She made a fool of everyone
Grooby Krissy

Grooby Krissy

Prospero
06-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Very good nysprod... though showing you age methinks

nysprod
06-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Very good nysprod... though showing you age methinks

Thanks, and don't worry about my age...plenty of trans girls and cd's know where to go when they looking for that good daddy dick lmao

Prospero
06-10-2014, 02:46 PM
I am not worried about it...lol. If you started sting perfect parodies of Bing Crosby on the other hand....

nysprod
06-10-2014, 02:52 PM
I am not worried about it...lol. If you started sting perfect parodies of Bing Crosby on the other hand....

Bling Crosby I know, but who's Bing?

Prospero
06-10-2014, 02:59 PM
My nephew... lovely kid

Genetic
06-11-2014, 03:33 AM
If he comes onto a forum to moan about it at a later date ... then yeah, he was shit at his job. Move the fuck on, you're getting tiring.

You know what's getting tiring? A guy insulting his customers, so maybe you're right and myself and my cash should move the fuck on.

zimm66
06-11-2014, 04:04 AM
Krissy, I know how I would like to eat a donut with you.

Chaos
06-11-2014, 07:28 AM

Ok REALLY? I have PTSD, which means my past is NEVER leaving my thoughts. I had explained that when I joined. It means that I will remember EVERYTHING that happens to me that leaves ANY kind of mark on my psyche. As for bringing it up? It was 100% relevant since Krissy decided to bring my being a bouncer into it. Had that not happened there would be no mention of it. Oh,and if I was shit at my job,I'd be fired in a heartbeat...My boss doesn't fuck around like that.
Why is it that any time I talk about myself you feel the need to insult me?
Sure, I can be a downer,and sometimes I repeat things that no one wants to hear....SO THE FUCK WHAT? I see worse things said that you NEVER respond to.
But then considering the ONLY time you have anything decent to say about anyone is when you're advertising for them,and anything else you say is insults or telling people they're gone, I should be grateful I'm only being insulted... :bs:
For all your talk about not wanting bullies here you sure do a lot of it yourself.
And if this gets me banned,so be it. :heartbroken:

GroobySteven
06-11-2014, 10:56 AM
Ok REALLY? I have PTSD, which means my past is NEVER leaving my thoughts. I had explained that when I joined. It means that I will remember EVERYTHING that happens to me that leaves ANY kind of mark on my psyche. As for bringing it up? It was 100% relevant since Krissy decided to bring my being a bouncer into it. Had that not happened there would be no mention of it. Oh,and if I was shit at my job,I'd be fired in a heartbeat...My boss doesn't fuck around like that.
Why is it that any time I talk about myself you feel the need to insult me?
Sure, I can be a downer,and sometimes I repeat things that no one wants to hear....SO THE FUCK WHAT? I see worse things said that you NEVER respond to.
But then considering the ONLY time you have anything decent to say about anyone is when you're advertising for them,and anything else you say is insults or telling people they're gone, I should be grateful I'm only being insulted... :bs:
For all your talk about not wanting bullies here you sure do a lot of it yourself.
And if this gets me banned,so be it. :heartbroken:

FYI - I was talking about "Genetics" friend when I said "if he was shit at this job".
There isn't any bullying going on here, just freedom to express my thoughts on the subject, I'm not picking you out for anything but your silly comments. Do you think someone with PSTD should really be in that job position though? (no need to answer).

You were the one who offered so much information that was actually irrelevant.

GroobySteven
06-11-2014, 10:59 AM
You know what's getting tiring? A guy insulting his customers, so maybe you're right and myself and my cash should move the fuck on.

Agreed.
If you can't stand the way I run my business then move on. I keep this forum real - and I don't kowtow just to make an extra buck here or there. I've ran a business with having an opinion for 17 yrs and it's worked so far, maybe I've made less than I could have but I'd rather be able to stand up for what I believe in, speak my mind and run a business which I believe is ethical and progressive, than compromise it for a few dollars.
If you can't differentiate between my personality which has always been the same, on a public forum - and how I run the company and treat the customers, then I can't really help you make your decision.

cantona5
06-11-2014, 01:43 PM

? Still here then..... Why do people threaten to leave but find it so hard to actually "jog on"?

Chaos
06-11-2014, 04:44 PM
FYI - I was talking about "Genetics" friend when I said "if he was shit at this job".
There isn't any bullying going on here, just freedom to express my thoughts on the subject, I'm not picking you out for anything but your silly comments. Do you think someone with PSTD should really be in that job position though? (no need to answer).

1) I know,still relevant.
2)Freedom to express your thoughts,but I get targeted by you for expressing mine,that's what bullies do.
3) Works for me, but it's PTSD

GroobySteven
06-11-2014, 09:01 PM
2)Freedom to express your thoughts,but I get targeted by you for expressing mine,that's what bullies do.

Negative. Bullies pick on an individual. You don't get "targeted" by me. You often write such rubbish that I respond to it, it's nothing personal, if someone else wrote it, I'd respond the same.

stan.smith
06-14-2014, 11:04 AM

You are such a fucking hypocrite. when a member tries to express his thoughts you ban him within 10 posts. perfect example… one ex member who you banned under ten posts started a thread stating that he didn't like nacho vidal and other directors being involved in tgirls scenes "behind the camera" and just cause the thread got a little out of control and the person mentioned a couple of directors that you are in contact with and dislikes the fact that they don't "own their desires on cam" you instantly you ban him. this site USED to be about speaking your mind, expressing your fantasies and trying to mingle with other like minded people but now you have to cautious of what you say cuz if u piss off GROOBYSTEVEN you'll get banned. who knows maybe after this post i will be too. and not to mention you think you know everything of everything. just cuz u worked security at a local walmart doesn't make u an expert on how security at a nite club or in that case any other job works. keep begging for money for your porsche.

Michelle Firestone
06-14-2014, 11:19 AM
keep begging for money for your porsche.

Jaguar

Ben in LA
06-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Private page...freedom to say what you want...freedom for the mod to ban you if they don't like what you say.

stan.smith
06-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Jaguar

LOL yeah either way…pathetic!

stan.smith
06-19-2014, 06:38 AM
private page...freedom to say what you want...freedom for the mod to ban you if they don't like what you say.

= no freedom

GroobySteven
06-19-2014, 03:06 PM
who knows maybe after this post i will be too.

You got it!
Well done.

Pleasureseeker
06-21-2015, 12:33 PM
As Someone who has faced addicted and won against tremendous odds, this isn't "the most harmless joke ever" as you put it. User you're points from your perspective, and we all shouldn't be so sensitive!
However, you could have caused false hope in weaker individuals who look up to someone willing to be open. You could have inspired. I barely watch TS porn, icons here for support. Taking and giving. This isn't funny. Aren't jokes meant to uplift and make others laugh?! This post, from my opinion, was you actually being honest in a moment, and then regretting it, and taking it back.
Making light of addiction is cruel. It makes you seem ignorant and this forum doesn't need you making a joke out of real life issues.
Take your ignorance and turn it into acceptance. You only get one life! Is this really who you want to be remembered as?