PDA

View Full Version : Tampa FL Scene

Colin92660
05-28-2014, 06:44 AM
Heading to Tampa. Any advice from the Hung Angels crowd? Clubs? etc.

Want to make the most of the trip.....your help is needed!

Colin92660
05-29-2014, 07:27 AM
no one is from Tampa on this board? Just looking for some friendly intel.

rodinuk
05-29-2014, 07:48 AM
Try searching Tampa:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=86894

Hi, I'll be in Central Florida at the end of Feb and I'm looking for some input on the weekly best nights for certain places. I know from my many trips to LA the best nights are as follows:

Monday - MJ's - Mostly pros but lots and many hot. Show is good.
Tuesday - Hamburger Mary's Long Beach - My favorite as nice mix of ams and pros. Laid back and pros seem to be on their night off.
Wednesday - Nada, I stuck my head in the Oxwood once and it was DOA.
Thursday - Cobra - When busy it's wild with dozens of ams and pros like the old peanuts. Show is good.
Friday - The Palms - Often busy but mostly pros looking for dates or drinks. Not a great vibe with the bowling alley design and the OK show way in the back.
Saturday - Oxwood - Almost always fun in this dilapitated little place. Mostly ams albeit not always too passable. Hotties are usually pros half of which are working the poles but there is the odd gem.
Sunday - Industrial/Palms - Each has one or two pros/strippers so best to rest up.

It would be great to develop a guide like this for FL without many trial and error trips. This link http://transformationonline.com/transgender-friendly-clubs-and-bars-in-the-sunshine-state/ provides a good list of potential places so Floridians please chime in with the best nights and a little description. What I know from previous trips by city is as follows:

Orlando - Parliment House is a crowded gay bar with a few trannys who can be standoffish.
Tampa - Valentines reminds be of the Oxwood but with virtually no girls. The odd one around is hard to approach.
St. Petes - There was that place that was pretty good but was closed when I was last there.
Hollywood - Trixies/Castle - Was crowded with decent talent when I was there years ago although most were begging for tips.

So from my own experience and recent posts it seems like Tampa/Orlando is still a lost cause but locals will know if things have changed. Plus it would be nice to know if lets say Jacksonville Hamburger Mary's or Sarasota Throb is worth the trip and what night is best.

Thanks in advance and I'll report back my findings in March.

Colin92660
05-30-2014, 06:34 AM
Thank you. Sounds like there is not much of a scene in Tampa.

luvts/tvs
05-31-2014, 01:47 PM
try jada jackson look up on backpage

fla_funmeister2
05-31-2014, 03:45 PM
There is a club or two in Ybor that has shows and some girls hang out there. Not sure how approachable they are though.