PDA

View Full Version : Rotterdam or Berlin

praetorian
05-28-2014, 12:38 AM
OK so I have a trip to Europe coming up with my work soon and as soon as the job is done I will be taking a few days off at the end to partake in my hobby and passion. My Dilemma is this, do I go to Berlin to see my two favourite TS Dominatrix (who I can’t mention here at their request), where I will be guaranteed a golden shower from both of them and I will also be requested to have an attempt at drinking some natural champagne as well as the usual hosing down. Or do I travel to the Netherlands to see my usual girl there (again name obscured at her request, seems word of this board gets around and some girls don’t like it) where there is a possibility of a golden shower but a 100% guarantee of me getting pounded and ending up getting fisted as well as I have been practising with her for some time and she says she definitely wants to get her fist in all the way this time even if I have to stay all night. I am having trouble deciding as I don’t have time for both on this trip so have to choose only one.
Pro’s of Berlin trip – Definite Golden shower, Natural Champagne drinking getting my ass cropped with a bamboo cane thingy while I suck the mistresses off and they sit on my face, sticking with my routine which they know I like. Berlin has great gyros & kebab shops & no street pondlife annoying me. Normally have a few beers afterward in their house and have a good old chat etc etc.
Con’s of Berlin trip - Miles away so long train journey, no fisting or getting fucked. My ringpiece will be in reasonably good condition at the end of the trip.
Pro’s of Holland trip – Getting my ass fisted & fucked, maybe a golden shower if she is in the mood, nice long session and we usually both go out for a couple of drinks afterwards.
Con’s of Holland trip – Maybe no Golden shower, my asshole will probably be in tatters the day afterwards so hard to sit comfortably on the plane home. Wank kebab shops in Rotterdam, loads of human trash on the streets trying to sell you weed & being a general pain in the ass, pricier than Berlin for hotels & taxi’s etc. Not really a massive fan of the Dutch if I’m honest & much prefer drinking in Berlin where you can have a half decent crack with the krauts.
Just wondering what anyone here would choose, help with my dilemma please! (just for info both are around the same price, I usually pay about 200 for one & 250 for the other and both I pay 500 euro if I want to stay the night as I am one of their long standing regular clients). I might do a trip report at the end but cannot put any links as I will lose my visiting privileges' if I do & I already lost my visiting rights with ms Bissya in Belgium so cannot take the risk.

maaarc
05-28-2014, 03:59 AM
well, while I'm not into golden showers or being fucked in the ass( not that there's anything wrong with that) I think you should flip a coin and leave it all in the hands of fate - heads it's Berlin and Tails it's Holland for obvious reasons. In any case enjoy your visit