PDA

View Full Version : Milena Campanelli

catherinefan
05-25-2014, 06:09 PM
Can't believe there was no thread dedicated to this angel.
High time to rectify this unjust situation.

catherinefan
05-25-2014, 06:11 PM
A few more to enjoy!

Telemaque
05-25-2014, 06:51 PM
Wow. Thanks for sharing.

I'd eat her alive :)

catherinefan
05-26-2014, 10:35 PM
......and another few!

lexer
05-26-2014, 11:51 PM
It's true that this beautiful girl is reverted back to male?

catherinefan
05-27-2014, 05:50 PM
It's true that this beautiful girl is reverted back to male?

I hope what you're saying isn't true as she was such an adorable girl.
Milena disappeared from the scene some 6 or 7 years ago.
It is very difficult to find any information on her at all on the internet.

Hopefully someone here can tell us what happened to her.

Steve-Oh
05-28-2014, 05:54 AM
Yep!
I always liked her long lean body.
Louie Damazo, in a thread somewhere here made a quick mention that Milena went back to being a boy. A boy with sweet natural titties I assume.

catherinefan
06-01-2014, 03:22 PM
Yep!
I always liked her long lean body.
Louie Damazo, in a thread somewhere here made a quick mention that Milena went back to being a boy. A boy with sweet natural titties I assume.

Thanks for the info, Steve, though it's really hard to believe.
Makes you wonder what could possibly have made her go back.
I mean, having gone through such an incredible successful transition.
I find it extremely difficult to accept, but it is of course her decision.

Is there anyone else with info on this remarkable girl/boy?

Star Angel 86
06-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Milena Campanelli has been a favorite of mine for quite some time I always thought she was terribly underrated !!!!!

tmaht
06-02-2014, 12:03 AM
Stunning...Thanks for the pics

CORVETTEDUDE
06-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Sweeeeet!!! Nice idea, this thread!!!

catherinefan
06-30-2014, 01:12 PM
I was hoping it wasn't true but these pictures appear to confirm the rumours.
Found them on a Brazilian forum and must admit, they almost made me cry.

Though it's good to see that she has not abandoned her femme side entirely.

giovanni_hotel
06-30-2014, 05:06 PM
It's odd that 'she' seems to be embracing general androgyny more and less transgenderism.

Maybe it's a case where she sees herself as both male AND female and not just one gender born in the wrong body.

After de-transitioning she never had her breasts removed and still apparently appears in drag looking like a very attractive TS.

Everyone's sexuality and gender is so personal, it's hard to get inside someone else's head.

To me it seems like she still likes to pose as a boy sometimes.

lexer
07-01-2014, 10:41 PM
Wow!!!
I like, He is a very attractive boy now :love1

uctslvr
07-02-2014, 02:44 PM
what forum did you find these on?

catherinefan
07-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Wow!!!
I like, He is a very attractive boy now :love1

Sure, he is a very attractive boy, and I'd still love to get together with him.

But well..........Milena was such an incredibly adorable girl in every way.

Torris
07-02-2014, 04:09 PM
catherinefan:
I was hoping it wasn't true but these pictures appear to confirm the rumours.
Found them on a Brazilian forum and must admit, they almost made me cry.

Though it's good to see that she has not abandoned her femme side entirely.
===

You would like to know what prompted the decision to take the archetype for passability in her body and go back to living as a male. Exquisite in every way with a pretty face. cupcake/champagne Tits, narrow waist, long and lithe legs, round ass. Ultra feminine perfection.

What confidence to wear a tight tee rocking her perky tits in public while identifying as male.

I figured those were Facebook photos? No?

I can imagine that is the way gender is evolving and I probably need to catch up and not make assumptions. That's why I came here to learn that gender isn't Manichean black and white

I snipped the photos. But interesting dynamic that in some he (that would be the correct gender now correct?) wears a skirt. In others rocking jeans and a tee.

Are those breasts naturally grown? Otherwise, as I have learned here, TG's for pay at some point go back to living as gay males and have their breast implantss removed.

Over time without hormones will they, deflate (is that the correct term?) or is "he" reserving the option to return to being a "she"?

catherinefan
07-03-2014, 03:54 PM
You would like to know what prompted the decision to take the archetype for passability in her body and go back to living as a male. Exquisite in every way with a pretty face. cupcake/champagne Tits, narrow waist, long and lithe legs, round ass. Ultra feminine perfection.

What confidence to wear a tight tee rocking her perky tits in public while identifying as male.

I figured those were Facebook photos? No?

I can imagine that is the way gender is evolving and I probably need to catch up and not make assumptions. That's why I came here to learn that gender isn't Manichean black and white

I snipped the photos. But interesting dynamic that in some he (that would be the correct gender now correct?) wears a skirt. In others rocking jeans and a tee.

Are those breasts naturally grown? Otherwise, as I have learned here, TG's for pay at some point go back to living as gay males and have their breast implantss removed.

Over time without hormones will they, deflate (is that the correct term?) or is "he" reserving the option to return to being a "she"?

I came across these pictures on forumtravesti.com, but they may very well have come from Facebook initialy.

I have always assumed that her breasts are naturally grown. Simply because I cannot imagine implants to ever take on that very natural shape.

As for your 3rd question, I simply don't know. I expect that once the skin is stretched to that extent, the boobs won't ever completely disappear. They may just loose that very appealing shape once the hormone intake stops.
Then again, we don't know whether she has stopped taking hormones. Milena may well have opted to preserve those pretty looking breasts. After all, the hormones did not ever seem to interfere with her/his functionality a whole lot.

Donkey
07-03-2014, 04:02 PM
^ The hormone tits are not going away.

Torris
07-03-2014, 04:29 PM
I ps.
Then again, we don't know whether she has stopped taking hormones. Milena may well have opted to preserve those pretty looking breasts. After all, the hormones did not ever seem to interfere with her/his functionality a whole lot.

Truly the third gender

What I saw different other than the wedge haircut was his/her nose seemd more prominently masculine in those photos and the chin a little broader

catherinefan
07-08-2014, 02:40 AM
Just couldn't help myself. I felt the urge to be creative.

The new Milena is clearly quite fond of her former self.
I can't really blame her.

Torris
07-08-2014, 02:43 AM
Just couldn't help myself. I felt the urge to be creative.

The new Milena is clearly quite fond of her former self.
I can't really blame her.
Perfect tits and a pretty cock. How did she escape my hawk eye til now? This is exactly the archetype for what I look for

catherinefan
08-30-2014, 01:31 PM
Just so she isn't forgotten..........

gepeto
11-15-2015, 12:51 AM
In second and third pictures she seems to be with BBC's Babita Sharma somewhere in Wales.