PDA

View Full Version : Girls who are Super Hard / Big Shooters

jakejd
05-20-2014, 11:26 AM
Love to watch solo girls , teasing and stripping down , then walking and posing while they are very hard . Was watching an all time favorite , Sexy Jade in Black Tranny Whackers 4 , she gets down to cute lil white panties with her cock sticking them straight out as she show off and struts around. Who are you favorite girls who get very ,very hard ? I also like to see girls who shoot either very big loads , or just manage to shoot very far . Your recomendations , and why ?
Girls who get very hard :
Mandy Mitchel , Strokes 24 , while she talks to the camera , stands up and her lovely curved cock is pointing at the ceiling .
Sasha , Ladyboy Adventures 2 , with Christian , she is clearly having a great time and is just so super hard throughout , love her on her knees blowing him as her cock jiggles .
Renata Davilla , lean and she always has a super hard on , impressive with a cock that thick .
Venus Lux , seems always to be very hard , and she shoots a nice load as well .
Leticia Vlasak , such a tight bod and stays hard while being fucked .
Barbara Vasconcelos , another tight hard Brazilian .
Alessandra Ribiero , so cute and great smile , I think it was She male XTC 5 , she's poses next to a mirror showing off , and then pee's all over it in a long stream .
Isabelly Ferrez , another cutie who has a thick very hard cock .
Girls who shoot big :
India and another girl , I am having trouble remembering the Josy Silvera video , India uses a sleve and shoots all over her chest , and another pretty black ts comes an amazing amout .
Juliette Stray shoots all over her face and mouth in Transsexual Prostitutes 69 . Venus Lux usually has a hard shoot , Natalia Coxx , in Black Tranny Whackers 13 she shoots huge and has a big piss as well . Vixen Coxx and Skylene come to mind as well . Leticia Freits shoots alot in 2010 Big Tranny Pipa .