PDA

View Full Version : The Life Of Sara - Chapter 4: The New Girl!

drysd001
07-01-2006, 01:29 AM
All right! For those of you who have read the three previous chapters of The Life Of Sara, here's the fourth one.

But, if you have not read Chapter 1 to 3, here are the links:

Chapter 1 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9349)
Chapter 2 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9372)
Chapter 3 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9449)

And now, here's the next chapter:

The life of Sara!

Chapter 4: The New Girl!

It was just another one of those days. The sun was shining bright in the sky and there was not a cloud in the sky. The temperature was hot, more than usual for the month of June. A small breeze would show up from time to time. It was just the perfect day to be outside… Not inside working…

At the “Montreal World News”, Sara was thinking just that. She wanted to be outside at this very moment. Instead, she was stuck at her desk, writing an article for tomorrow’s edition of the newspaper.

About three months and a half had passed since the “special” night with her best friend Sophia and after that, with Jonathan. And what a time it was! Sara never had sex with two people on the same night, especially with just minutes between them. The next day, Sophia never talked about it, but was as happy as she ever was. They had lots of fun together with Jonathan, until she had to go back home. Both Sara and Jonathan brought her to the airport on that day. All of them said their farewells and Sophia went to take her plane, but not before thanking Sara for all she did for her and with the promise to come back again sometime this year.

Sara was writing an article about a robbery that occurred at a shop last night on the computer when Jonathan arrived at her desk. And he wasn’t alone…

-“Hi, Sara!” Jonathan said.

-“Hey, Jonathan! What is it?” Sara said in return.

-“Well, as you know by now, Martin was transferred at our office in Anjou.”

Sara had almost forgotten about it. Martin was a good colleague who used to work here. Two weeks ago, he asked his boss to be transferred since he had recently moved and wanted to be closer to home. It was sad to see him go. He was a guy who had a lot of humour and was always willing to help others when he could. So, his position (the same job as her) was now opened.

-“I remember! Are you telling me that the position has been filled?”

-“You got it! And that’s the reason I’m here! I would like you to meet… to meet…”

Sara took a good look at the person who was standing next to him. She was a very nice looking Spanish woman. “Not surprising he can’t remember her name!” Sara was saying in her mind. She was probably five feet, eleven inches tall and about 140 pounds. She had short light brown hair, green eyes, a pretty face and nice legs. She also had an earring in each ears, but what Sara noticed the most about her face was a small, wet visible scar on her left cheek.

-“I’m Samantha! It’s very nice to meet you, Sara!”

-“Likewise!” Sara said as they both shook hands. She then noticed that she also had a tattoo on her right arm. It was a beautiful bird with her name under it.

-“Samantha, of course! I had the name right on the tip of my tongue…” Jonathan said. Both girls began laughing together. “Anyway, Samantha will be working with us starting today. I would like you to train her.”

-“But, isn’t Maria suppose to take care of that?

-“Maria is on sick leave for some time! That’s why I’m asking you instead.”

-“What’s wrong with Maria?”

-“She has to be operated on her right knee. You know how much it was painful for her just to walk. Hopefully, she won’t have that problem anymore after the operation. She’s going to be out for at least a month, maybe more.”

-“I hope so, too! All right, then! I guess I’ll be the one training you for the next few weeks.” Sara said to Samantha.

-“Excellent! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to be going! There’s a meeting I have to be part off and it starts in about five minutes. I’ll see you later!” Jonathan said while walking towards the meeting room.

-“Later!” Sara said as Samantha was sitting down on a chair right next to her.

For the next few weeks, Sara trained Samantha. Basically, it was the exact same job she had been trained for when she began. It took her approximately four weeks for her to learn everything. But, for Samantha, it took her about two weeks only. Sara quickly learned that her new coo-worker was very smart. Not only was she smart, but very nice. It didn’t take very long for both of them to become friends. In time, Samantha began to have lunch with her and Jonathan. She would eventually become friends with him, but not in the same way as her. Sara also learned more about her new friend.

Samantha was 25 years of age. She liked to swim, run laps and play badminton. She also goes to the same gym as Sara from time to time. Her birthday is on May 5 and she has a sister that’s two years older than her that lives in Québec. Her father died when she was only 5 years old and her mother raised her and her sister all by herself. Samantha, Nancy (her older sister) and her mother use to live in Boucherville. But, when she and her sister went to live on her own, her mother moved to a nice apartment in Brossard. Samantha lives in an apartment not far from downtown Montreal and has lived there for three years now. She has a college degree, just like Sara.

Samantha was not married, but when asked about if she had a boyfriend, she would always change the subject. The fact that she did not want to talk about it was a bit strange, but understandable.

All was going perfectly for everyone. Until one year and a month later…

Sara came in at the office an hour later than usual since she had an appointment with her dentist. When she arrived, she noticed someone having a discussion with Jonathan. She never saw the man before in her life. Sara noticed that he seemed a bit angry with Jonathan for some reason. After a while, he opened the door, rushed out of his office and went right passed her. He was so fast that Sara didn’t even have time to take a good look at him. She went towards Jonathan’s office and slowly went in.

He was sitting down on his chair; one hand on the side of his head like his head was hurting him.

-“Is there something wrong? That guy looked like he was mad at you!”

-“Actually, that was exactly it!”

-“Former employee?”

-“Nope! Just someone who came to see me. Said it was urgent!”

-“Why?”

“Well…” Jonathan began to say, but stopped. He got up, went towards the door and closed it. He went right back to his desk and sat down. Sara did the same and the conversation continued.

-“I think it would be best that you don’t mention this conversation to anyone.”

-“My lips are sealed!”

-“OK! First of all, the man that came to see me claimed to have info on a particular employee that’s working here.”

Sara began to fear the worse.

-“Don’t worry, it wasn’t about you! It was about someone else.”

-“Someone we know?”

-“Yes! Samantha!”

-“Samantha? What info did he have that was so important that he had to see you right away?”

There was a brief moment of silence before Jonathan answered.

-“He said that Samantha did not deserve to work here because she was not… normal…”

Sara was stunned by what she had just heard.

-“Not normal? In what way? It makes no sense at all!”

-“I totally agree with you, Sara! Believe me, I asked him to explain further more, but all he kept saying was that she was not normal and should be fired on the spot. In the end, I asked him to leave or I would call security, and he left.”

-“Christ! This guy is either crazy or he really hates Samantha for some reason. What are you going to do about all of this?”

-“Nothing! When we checked her criminal history, like we do with all of our employees, it turned out clean. In my book, it’s just a crazy guy who hates her for some reason. Beside, I think it’s better if she doesn’t know about this. She’s only been here for more than a year. I don’t want to put pressure on her.”

-“I guess you’re right! By the way, where is Samantha?”

She took a quick look through the window and noticed that her friend was not at her desk.

-“She called in sick, today!”

-“I hope it’s nothing serious! In that case, I better get to work! I’ll see you at lunch time, then!”

Sara got out of Jonathan’s office and went to her desk. Once she sat down and her computer was opened, she began to write her article. She couldn’t stop thinking about the conversation she just had with him. What was so, according to the guy, abnormal about Samantha that he would ask Jonathan to have her fired? Is it that bad? These where a few of the questions she asked herself all day. When Samantha came back to work the very next day, neither Sara nor Jonathan talked to her about what happened.

Two weeks had passed since then. It was close to 7:30 PM and it was almost dark outside. Sara, Jonathan and Samantha where the only employees still left on the floor. Sara and Samantha where both working on an important article to be published in tomorrow’s newspaper about the recent events that happened in Afghanistan. Jonathan was finishing the pile of paperwork he had for the day. Once the girls where finished, they went to his office.

-“Where done!” Samantha said to Jonathan.

-“Excellent! I’m almost done here, so why don’t you wait for me.”

-“Where still going to that restaurant we talked about earlier, right?” Sara said.

-“Of course! I’m so hungry I could eat all the meals they make over there. You’re still going with us, Samantha?”

-“Of course I am!”

-“We’ll be waiting at the stairs! Don’t take too long!” Sara said.

-“Give me about ten minutes! Later!” Jonathan said as the girls headed towards the stairs.

They arrived at the stairs, near the elevators. The building had three floors. The first one was where the printing of the newspaper was done. The reception and security was also on that floor. The second floor was for those who wrote the articles, as well as accounting and other things related to the newspaper. Finally, the third floor was where the old newspapers that had been printed over time where stored in case they needed to be consulted.

Sara and Samantha where discussing their plans for the weekend when the doors of the elevator opened. Sara was the first one to take a peek at who was coming out. She though maybe it was the janitor who was about to start his work. However, she was in for a surprise… Out came a guy in his early 30’s wearing a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt. He had very short black hair, had a pinch under his chin, a black moustache, an earring on his left ear and green eyes. What stunned Sara was the fact that he was totally drunk.

Just as Samantha looked at the guy, he did the same. The eyes of both of them where wide opened. The men approach them at a slow paste. Sara began to really feel scared, but not as much as Samantha. She did not take her eyes off of him for one second. Could it be the same guy who had an argument with Jonathan weeks ago?

-“Well, well! I didn’t expect… to see you here… at this hour…”

Samantha back up a bit, still not letting her eyes off of him. Sara could do nothing but watch, hopping that either security or Jonathan would show up soon.

-“I see you… even have a friend… Did you tell her also… who you really are… DID YOU?”

Samantha back up even more but hit a dead end. Sara also hit a dead end and was as scared as ever. This nut was drunk and who knew what he could do to them in his state of mind.

-“Of course you didn’t… If she knew… she wouldn’t be your… friend anymore… You see… whatever you name is… Sam here is… nothing more… than a freak of nature…”

As the man finished his sentence, Samantha took a step forward and slapped him hard in the face. Apparently, she had heard enough. “Bad move, Samantha! Bad move!” Sara kept saying to herself. Now, she was really worried about their safety.

Once the man recuperated from the hit, he took a good look at Samantha. A look of pure hatred and discuss.

-“YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU’RE GOING TO GET IT NOW!”

Just as he was about to do God knows what, two security guards apprehended him from behind and drop him on the floor. The man fought back like a lion in a cage, but eventually, he gave up. The security guards brought the man in the elevator and just like that, it was all over! Sara and Samantha took a deep breath. Afterwards, they noticed that Jonathan was coming towards them in a hurry.

-“Are you both alright?” Jonathan said.

The girls told him that they where a bit shaken, but OK!

-“That’s good to hear! I heard a loud voice in the corridor, so I checked it out and saw that nut with you two. I immediately called security, and you know the rest. That was one hell of a slap you gave him, Samantha.”

Samantha did not say a word. She was just standing there, shaken by the events that had just transpired.

-“Are you sure you’re all right?” Jonathan asked.

-“I… Yes… I am… Listen… I think… We should forget about dinner tonight… With everything that… Happened…”

-“I agree! I’m in no mood to go anywhere, but home right now.” Sara said.

-“Then, let’s get out of here, shall we?” Jonathan said.

Both girls agreed and the trio proceeded down the stairs all the way to the reception. When they arrived, the security guard at the desk asked them if they where all right. He also apologised for what happened because about fifteen minutes earlier, he and one of his colleague had stopped him from going upstairs since he was drunk. But, something else happened that drew their attention elsewhere. When they took their attention back to him, he was gone. They thought he had left, until they got a call.

-“Again, I apologise for all of this!” the security guard said.

-“What’s done is done! Thank you for coming as soon as I called you guys.” Jonathan said.

-“Just doing our job! By the way, you won’t have to worry about him anymore. He was just taken into custody by police.”

-“That’s good to hear, right Samantha?” Sara said.

A smile appeared on Samantha’s face, but quickly disappeared.

-“I… Better get going! I’m exhausted after all of this and… I need to rest…”

-“Are you still going to the gym tomorrow night? Even after what happened here tonight?” Sara said.

-“Yes! I’m still going… See you tomorrow, Sara! See you on Monday, Jonathan!” Samantha said as she got outside.

-“Well, since where not going anywhere, how about I walk you home and maybe we could…” Jonathan said.

-“Sorry, Jonathan! Not tonight! I’m also exhausted! Don’t take what I’m saying the wrong way…” Sara said before Jonathan interrupted her.

-“It’s all right, Sara! I understand perfectly! How about I stop by your place on Sunday? Sound good?”

-“Sound perfect! I got to go! Bye!” Sara said to him as she went out the door.

When Sara arrived at her apartment, she didn’t even eat. She just went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. Afterwards, she put on some panties only and lied down on her bed. She began to recall in her mind the events that had just transpired. The way the guy was acting; the fear on the face or her friend and the way she reacted when he called her “a freak of nature”. The last thing that Samantha did before they took him away was what Sara was most intrigued about. Sara had heard insults being thrown to her friend before and she never reacted that way.

What was so different this time? Does the guy really know Samantha? And if so, why was he so angry with her? These where questions that she could not answer at this time, but Sara was determined to find out the truth.

-“Maybe I could try to ask her tomorrow at the gym. I know I shouldn’t ask about things that are not of my business… But, I have to know!”

With her mind made up, she went to sleep.

When morning came, she woke up, got out of bed, took a shower and got dressed. For most of the day, Sara simply cleaned up her apartment from top to bottom. Afterwards, she ate for dinner some spaghetti and for dessert, a piece of apple pie. She waited two hours before heading to the gym so she could digest her food. When the time came, she put her gym bag on her bed, put in a white t-shirt, a red pair of shorts, a bottle of water and a towel. Due to what she had between her legs, she never took some shampoo, soap or a new set of clothes with her to take a shower. She would do so only when she came back home.

Once she was all set, she took her keys, got out of her apartment and went towards the gym.

When she arrived, she showed the receptionist the gym’s ID card made for her when she joined and went to the woman’s locker room. Three women where getting their stuff out of their locker and four more where taking their shower. Sara went directly to one of the bathroom stall and closed the door behind her. Since there were a lot of people at this time, she took no chance. When she was all changed, she got out of the stall, went to an empty locker, put her gym bag inside, locked it, took her towel and her bottle of water and got out of the locker room.

She proceeded to the second floor where all the exercise machines where. Once on site, she took a good look around and noticed that like usual, there was about twelve or thirteen people in all. She then looked to see if Samantha was there. Sara located her at one of the treadmills. She quickly went to meet her. Samantha looked just fine and as soon as she noticed her, a big smile appeared on her face. She stopped the treadmill and got off of it.

-“Hey, Sara!”

-“Hi, Samantha! How are you doing?”

-“Much better, thank you! What happened last night is all behind me now! What about you? How are you doing?”

-“I’m ok! It was you that I was most concern about!”

-“Well… As you can see, I’m fine… Anyway, I’m ready to do some more exercises. So, what do you want to start with?

-“I’m gonna warm-up first, then I think I’ll go with the treadmill!”

-“Then I’m gonna continue where I left off also!”

And so, Sara got on one of the available treadmill once her warm-up was done and began to exercise. Samantha got back on the one she was using and continued where she left off. For about an hour and a half, they used all the machines they could get their hands on to do their exercises. The last one they used was the bicycle. There was two hours left before closing time and both girls where beginning to feel tired.

-“Phew! I’m beat! Shall we head back to the locker room and go home?” Samantha said as she got off the bicycle and dried herself with her towel.

-“I’m done for the night! Let’s go!” Sara said.

They both went down the stairs and got inside the woman’s locker room. There was not a soul on site. “Good, then I can talk to her in private” Sara said to herself. She went to her locker and noticed that Samantha’s locker was only three feet away from hers. She took out her gym bag and placed it on the bench. Samantha did the exact same thing. Sara turned away from Samantha so she would not see her manhood showing from her panties. They both took off their clothes and eventually ended up with just their bra and panties.

Then, just as Sara was ready to start asking the questions, Samantha pooped one of her own!

-“Sara! You are my friend, right?”

-“Of course!” Sara said, surprised.

-“And… You would still be my friend no matter what, right?”

-“Absolutely!”

-“Do you mean it? It’s important to me that you do! I need to know that I can trust you completely!”

-“You can trust me! I promise you, whatever you have to say stays between you and me. And I will still be your friend no matter what!”

-“I believe you! Well then… here goes…

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

-“The man that barged in the office yesterday… I know him from long ago… He was once my boyfriend…”

-“That nut? You’re kidding?”

-“No, I am not joking! It was a long time ago, when I was still in college. I meet him during one of my classes. He was a really nice man and, attractive. We started going out together soon after and eventually, we began living together. That tattoo on my arm was a gift from him. Everything was just perfect. Until on day…”

Sara just kept listening to what her friend had to say, intrigue by what was coming next.

-“He just changed completely… He became violent, started drinking and eventually, left me… He did not want to be with me anymore and swore to make my life a living hell. And he’s been trying to do that ever since… Luckily, he’s never been successful. He was frequently arrested for his actions but somehow, he always manages to get out of the slammer.”

-“Is he by any chance the reason you have that scar on your cheek?”

-“No! I got that from an accident when I was very young!”

-“Samantha… I’m so sorry to hear that! It must be so hard for you to go through this.”

-“It is… But, I made it so far! I wish that he would just leave me alone and go on with his life, you know!”

-“Do you even know why he changed in the first place?”

-“I do! It’s because of me…”

“Her? What did she do to her former boyfriend that he would change so much?” Sara wondered. Samantha just stood there silent with her head down. After a minute or two, she lifted her head back up and began to talk again.

-“You don’t understand what I’m talking about, do you?”

-“Honestly, no!”

-“Well… Let me show you…” Samantha said as she turned around to be face to face with Sara.

Sara waited for her friend to show her what she wanted her to look at, but she just stood there, not moving. Then, Samantha made sure no one had come in unexpectedly, took her right hand and put it inside her panties. She then took her left hand and pulled down her panties a bit. When she took out her right arm out, she also took out… a dick…

“Sweet Jesus! She’s a dickgirl just like me! That explains everything!” Sara said to herself with a low voice.

-“Now, do you understand? About a year before I met him, I had an operation to have this added to my anatomy. I didn’t tell him right away. I had to be sure he would still love me even with… Then one day, he told me that no matter what, he would still love me. So, I decided that it was the right time to let the cat out of the bag… And you know the rest…” Samantha said.

Sara didn’t say a word.

-“Maybe he was right after all… Maybe I am a freak of nature… Maybe I don’t deserve to be loved nor have friends for that matter…”

-“Don’t say such stupid things!” Sara said in a firm voice.

Samantha was surprised by the words of her friend.

-“Why should you not have friends or be loved for that matter? I’m sorry that your former boyfriend rejected you and that he is trying to make your life a living hell. I wish he would have accepted you for who you are. But, you can’t hurt yourself like that! They are men who like girls with dicks, you know!”

Samantha was listening to every word her friend was saying.

-“Your ex-boyfriend is nothing more than a bastard! I’m sorry, but in my opinion, that’s what he is!”

-“Yes… You’re absolutely right! I should not say such things. And, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you this before.”

-“Don’t worry about it! I know exactly how hard it can be to tell a friend that you have a dick when you’re not supposed to have one.”

-“You do?”

-“I’ll prove it to you!” Sara said as she pulled down her panties down to her knees revealing her manhood to Samantha.

-“I don’t believe this! You also have one, just like me?” Samantha said in astonishment.

-“Even though we made a choice to be different than those other girls, we can still have normal lives. We can still be loved and have friend. I live a normal life and so do you. I have a boyfriend who loves me even though I’m different. I have a friend who knows and now, I have another.”

A big smile appeared on the face of Samantha as well as some tears in her eyes.

-“You really are a true friend, Sara! Thank you so much!” Samantha said.

She then went to hug her friend. But then, she felt something hard. She backed up a bit and noticed that Sara’s dick had grown in size. It was fully erected and was probably about 8 inches long. She could tell by looking at her face that she felt embarrassed.

-“Wow! It certainly got big in a hurry! Do I have such an effect on you, Sara?”

-“Sorry about that! It must be all the excitement! I hope it calms down soon…”

-“I can help you with that!” Samantha said as she took Sara’s dick and began to play slowly with it.

-“Samantha… What… What are you doing?” Sara asked.

Her friend didn’t answer her question. She just kept rubbing her dick very nicely. Then, she began to play with her balls. She did so for a bit. Then, she went down to her knees, took her dick with her hand again and began to masturbate it, slowly. At the same time, she began to lick her balls.

-“Samantha… No… Not here… What if someone...” Sara said to her friend.

But, she would not listen and just kept going with what she was doing. Up and down her hand went, slow at first, then a bit faster, still licking her balls at the same time. Sara wanted her to stop, but in a way, she wanted this to go on. She was enjoying this, but was afraid of being caught. Samantha stopped licking her and masturbating her.

-“I wonder how it tastes! Let’s find out, shall we?”

She began to lick the tip of her cock with her tongue. And then, she put it in her mouth and began to give Sara a blowjob. Slowly she went, taking as much as she could. Then, she began to go faster. Sara was really enjoying it and eventually, she totally forgot her fear of being caught. She even put her hands around Samantha’s head and helped her take her dick deeper in her mouth. After a while, she stopped what she was doing and got up. Sara noticed some pre-cum on the tip of her dick and on the bottom lip of her friend’s mouth. With her tongue, she slowly swallowed it.

-“Do you want to taste my dick, now?” Samantha asked her friend as she took off her panties completely and tossed them aside. Her cock was now also fully erected and was at least 9 inches long.

Sara did not have to be asked twice. After taking off her panties completely, she went down on her knees and began to rub Samantha’s dick slowly for about a minute or two before she began to lick not just the tip, but the whole thing and the balls. Samantha just closed her eyes and enjoyed it. Then, Sara took her dick in her mouth and began to suck it. Back and forth she went, slowly at first, then faster. Samantha put her hands around her friend’s head and helped her go deeper and deeper. After a while, Sara stopped and got back up. She licked some pre-cum that was on her lips and, without warning, pushed her friend on the lockers.

Samantha was stunned by what had just transpired, but when Sara removed her bra and threw it on the floor; she understood that she was just being a little rough. Samantha also removed her bra, revealing some nice beautiful breasts. Sara went on to kiss her friend’s neck in a gentle and sexual way. She slowly went down all the way to her breasts. As soon as Sara began to kiss them, she felt a good sensation going through her whole body. Then, Sara stopped kissing them and began to rub them, occasionally squeezing her tits. Samantha did the exact same thing with Sara’s breasts. They where also kissing each other at the same time. They had cooled down earlier form all the exercises they did, but where now as hot as ever.

Eventually, they put a stop to what they where doing. Samantha then bent down, showing her very nice ass to Sara.

-“Please, Sara! Do me in the ass right now! I’m begging you!”

Sara took her dick in one hand, positioned herself and put it all in. When it was done, she placed both hands on her friend’s ass and began going back and forth. She went slowly at first, but quickly went faster and faster. Samantha let out little screams of pleasure. She was really enjoying getting it into her ass. She never had sex before in her life. This was her first time and it was with a dickgirl, just like her. On top of that, she happened to be her only friend. She then thought of Jeremy, her former boyfriend and wondered if it would have been like this if he had not rejected her. “What am I thinking? Who gives a fuck about that jackass?” Samantha said in her mind.

Without warning, Sara stopped and took her dick out of Samantha’s ass. Samantha turned around and wondered why she stopped.

-“It’s your turn, Samantha!” Sara said.

-“You want some? No problem!” Samantha said.

Sara bent down to show her ass to her friend. “And what a nice ass it is!” Samantha said to herself. Sara heard what she said and a smile appeared on her face. Samantha positioned herself and she placed her dick in her friend’s ass. She then placed her hands on Sara’s ass and she began to go back and forth. But, she did not go slowly at all. She went fast, really fast. Sara was not about to complain since she liked it that way. She also let out little screams of joy.

And then, all of a sudden, the door opened…

It took both girls by surprise. They could hear footsteps going towards where they where. Slowly, but surely, the person was walking towards them. Sara was really scared and so was Samantha. Even if they would let go of each other and put back their bra and panties, their erect dicks would betray them. “Imagine the shock on that woman’s face when she looks at us!” Sara thought in her mind. The shadow was getting closer and closer. And then, the footsteps just stopped… The noise of a locker being opened was heard. After a bit, the noise of the locker being closed was heard. Eventually, the shadow disappeared and the footsteps went away. The door opened and closed. Then, nothing more was heard…

Both girls showed signs of relief.

-“Jesus! That was too close!” Sara said.

-“No kidding! But, you know what? That got me even more excited! Shall I continue where I left off?” Samantha said.

-“It got me excited as well! Please, do!”

And Samantha continued where she left off, still going faster and faster. Sara also grabbed her dick and began to jerk it off. This went on for some time, until Samantha felt like it was time for the big finale.

-Sara… I’m going to… Here it comes… Oh, God!

Samantha screamed and came inside her friend’s ass. Sara felt like about eight or nine shots of cum came from her friend’s dick. Samantha was in heaven and the way she felt at that moment was without words. She slowed down and eventually stopped. She took out her dick and noticed there was cum on the front. She was about to clean it with her towel when she noticed that Sara had gotten up and was still jerking her dick. She soon began to jerk it like mad. Judging by the expression on her face, she was probably going to come soon.

-“Samantha… I’m about to…”

-“Shoot it on my face, Sara! Please! I want to taste it!” Samantha said as she went down to her knees, closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Sara positioned herself so she could shoot her load on her friend’s face. Soon after, the time came to let it all out…

-“Here it comes…”

And with these words, Sara came… About seven or eight shots of cum came flying out of her dick and landed on Samantha’s face. When she stopped jerking her dick and her breathing went back to normal, she noticed that her friend had licked some of her cum from her face. Samantha got up, went to get her towel and cleaned all her sweat, her face and dick. She then gave a big smiled to her friend and threw her towel to her. Sara cleaned all the sweat she could and her dick and gave Samantha her towel back.

-“You really are a good friend, Sara. I’m glad to have met you. I know I will find the right man for me someday.”

-“You will, I’m sure of it! Now, how about we get dressed and get out of here before someone sees us like this.”

Samantha approved and they both got dressed up. Once they where done, they got out of the women’s locker room. They said good night to the receptionist and went outside. They both took a breath of fresh air and looked at the stars in the sky.

-“You said you have a boyfriend, right Sara? Is he cute?”

-“I do! And he is cute, from top to bottom! And it just happens that you know him.”

-“Really? Wait! Jonathan? No way! Does he know?”

-“He knows! And he has no problem with it whatsoever!”

-“I never thought Jonathan could be that kind of a man! Still, could you…”

-“My lips are sealed! I’ll let you tell him when you feel the time is right! Ok?”

-“That’s just fine! Well, I think it’s about time I go home! See you on Monday!” Samantha said as she walked away from Sara.

Sara looked at her friend going down the street. When she was out of site, Sara began walking down another street. She kept thinking about what happened in that locker room with her friend and the events that led to it. Sara hoped that Samantha’s former boyfriend would eventually stop trying to make her life a living hell and that she would find a man that loved her even though she was different. Then, it hit her…

-“Uh oh! How is Jonathan going to react when he finds out about all this?”

End of Chapter 4!

This story was written by David Drysdale

All rights reserved!