PDA

View Full Version : Is Chaser a derogatory term?

Pelheckitt
05-15-2014, 06:15 AM
This was a thread that was started on Hungdevils but I was looking for more answers to the question.

Not sure if the thread has already been started here, if so save your its here and linking it just forget it.

Being transgender myself I can see it being used in a negative way and again in a playful way, but some put just hate being called the name which is cool lets me know what gets under their skin LOL.

Seriously this is fairly legit given all the fucking debating on where tranny is a derogatory term these days.

maaarc
05-15-2014, 06:35 AM
nope it ain't to me :) but I'm not a very good chaser cause I can't run very fast and so the girls all escape from me and laugh at me and that makes me SAD :(

Pelheckitt
05-15-2014, 06:37 AM
Don't you know that money and insincere flattery is a the quickest way to slow a transgender girl down LOL

AshlynCreamher
05-15-2014, 07:15 AM
I know which post you're talking about - I mentioned that Eddie Murphy is a tranny chaser and so what!

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1489354&postcount=2

Stop trolling for attention and be more creative

maaarc
05-15-2014, 07:17 AM
"Don't you know that money and insincere flattery is a the quickest way to slow a transgender girl down LOL " Pelheckitt

but I doesn't know how to give fattery:( Is there a fattery for idiots book maybe? And I ain't got no money anyway - but once I was so desperate I saved up about 3,000 returnable cans which is worth $150!!! but when I tried to give um to a girl I liked she just laughed at me, called me crazy and ran away:( I guess I should have turned the cans in for money first:( it was a bitch haulin those cans home I can tell ya

flabbybody
05-15-2014, 07:30 AM
Everyone in our scene says chaser when referring to the guys. I suppose "transsexual admirer" would be more politically correct but this is HA and it's too long to type.
Same deal with TRANNY. it's just a shortened word for transsexual or transgendered. anyone offended by these terms... get a life

Pelheckitt
05-15-2014, 09:28 AM
Typical Chaser answer

LMAO

amberskyi
05-15-2014, 11:36 PM
Everyone in our scene says chaser when referring to the guys. I suppose "transsexual admirer" would be more politically correct but this is HA and it's too long to type.
Same deal with TRANNY. it's just a shortened word for transsexual or transgendered. anyone offended by these terms... get a life

Easy to say not to get offended but for many girls "tranny" is used as a slur to hurt and undermine their womanhood.
Shouldn't be used socially ever

GroobySteven
05-15-2014, 11:41 PM
Easy to say not to get offended but for many girls "tranny" is used as a slur to hurt and undermine their womanhood.
Shouldn't be used socially ever

Agreed but do you know which group of people use the word "tranny" the most ?

amberskyi
05-15-2014, 11:43 PM
Agreed but do you know which group of people use the word "tranny" the most ?

I'm guessing trannies? Lol
I know for a fact tho those same girls would probably have a fit if say the cashier at a drug store called them one.yes, some of my sisters are silly smh

GroobySteven
05-15-2014, 11:57 PM
I'm guessing trannies? Lol
I know for a fact tho those same girls would probably have a fit if say the cashier at a drug store called them one.yes, some of my sisters are silly smh

You coming in for anything soon? Ready to see my fave big butt (I do not lie!).

BBaggins06
05-15-2014, 11:58 PM
Like most things, it's all about context and intent.

Personally, you could call me a chaser until your larynx collapses and I wouldn't care. Just becuase someone says I am, that doesn't make it true. I also believe being offended is a choice.

amberskyi
05-16-2014, 12:19 AM
You coming in for anything soon? Ready to see my fave big butt (I do not lie!).

I'm hoping soon.I'm just waiting for Remy to find a male model im really attracted to so i can put out some real hot shit for yall.I dont want to pretend to be having some hot sex..i want the viewer to KNOW it was hot lol

amberskyi
05-16-2014, 12:22 AM
Like most things, it's all about context and intent.

Personally, you could call me a chaser until your larynx collapses and I wouldn't care. Just becuase someone says I am, that doesn't make it true. I also believe being offended is a choice.

I'm of this mind set too.I always say that people allow themselves to be disrespected.I still like to school the people that try tho.i channel angry black woman very well lol 💁

GroobySteven
05-16-2014, 12:27 AM
I'm hoping soon.I'm just waiting for Remy to find a male model im really attracted to so i can put out some real hot shit for yall.I dont want to pretend to be having some hot sex..i want the viewer to KNOW it was hot lol

Hmmm ... that Remy needs to pull her finger out! :geek:

AshlynCreamher
05-16-2014, 06:32 AM
Typical Chaser answer

LMAO

All Tranny Chasers will be loved and cherished :fu:

my my my!
05-16-2014, 06:02 PM
It's all about respect.

I would NEVER call my close transsexual friends "tranny" . As a matter of fact I never refer to them as transsexuals, to me they're just female friends. They have not, nor will ever call me a , "chaser".

Non friends? Well, I sincerely don't care what they have to say.

however if some random tranny calls me a chaser, then she might be called "man".

When chasers stop chasing, then trannies will no longer be trannies, and the chaser will no longer be called a chaser.

Jericho
05-16-2014, 07:42 PM
Whatever, I'll live with it.
If the worst thing i get called today is chaser, it's a fukkin good day! :shrug