PDA

View Full Version : Single T Girls Web Updates

BlueGoat
07-01-2006, 01:01 AM
I'm probably going to get slatted for this but I need a Rant & I’m not posting ugly Blokes in dresses or pictures of my knob .

Can any one tell me if there’s any new Pictures of Allanah in ShemaleExotica the last time I visited it I March 06 the latest pictures were in October 05 and the previous ones were in August 05 which I had seen at the time. Despite the claims of Weekly Updates. This is true but generally of Brazilian T Girls.

If i wanted Brazilian T Girls i'd go to http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/ Which regally features the orgasmic Domy.

Unfortunately in my experience this seems to be the norm of single girl web sights Gia is just as bad some haven’t updated in over a year.

If Jo Jet & Tonya can put up regular updates of them selves on there sites then why can't Allanah & Gia?

I haven’t visited transxtc.com since December when it only just started with 10 sets of Holly but as it had just started she can be forgiven.

Don't get me wrong both these Girls are to Die for & I can't think of better than being in a 3 some with them. But if i'm going to part with my cash for membership fees then why can't they have the courtesy off putting new stuff up regularly?

I personally would like to renew my memberships more if i knew they had posted more of then selves. I know part of the marketing is Regular WEB Cams but I’m in the UK so these happen in the wee hours of the morning.

WendyWilliams
07-01-2006, 01:37 AM
I dont know about others however my site is updated every 1st and 15th on time as I am lucky to have a program designed by Joanna Jet where you can see whats coming up every 1st and 15th.

Take a peek

http://www.hotwendywilliams.com/update.php

90 percent of my updates are of course All American girls and you get a sneek peak at all the Wendys Wild Shemales scenes before they are released.

Wendy

stillies77
07-01-2006, 01:46 AM
that Sheila girl looks gorgeous wendy...of course she has nothing on you!

BeardedOne
07-01-2006, 02:26 AM
A particular gurl that I've seen up close and personal on more than one occasion chided me about my not being a member of her website.

Part of it was pure economics. Six months of her website works out to roughly an hour of her time in person, which I find much more preferable.

The other part was that I =did= join her website, but (As I explained to her) the overall theme of the site hasn't changed in eons and the 'updates' were of gurls I didn't know and had never heard of before or since.

I wanted to see =her=. I wanted to see her beautiful smile, her lovely curves, and her delicious extras. Nothing bad to be said about the other gurls (Many of whom were quite lovely), but my primary interest was in =this= gurl, and she was strangely absent from her own site.

Right now I've an 'embarrassment of riches'. While paying cash for my new SUV was a serious ego-boo, it drains the accounts for such leisure items as web subscriptions. When things level out, I'll go back and join a handful of sites, some directly to the gurls, but seriously ladies, hosting a site is one thing, but if you know your fans are out there looking for you, don't be shy. :)

Bravo, that you help advance the careers and web presence of your sisters, but don't forget that we originally signed on to see =YOU=.