PDA

View Full Version : new to forums

eastbaytim
06-30-2006, 06:49 PM
new here. 24 grad student in California. Was a lurker but time to take the plunge. eastbaytim2004 on yahoo messenger

eastbaytim
06-30-2006, 08:49 PM
new here, time to go for it.

MacShreach
06-30-2006, 11:53 PM
Is it a full moon tonight or is there a heatwave or WTF is going on?

Well, I'll assume it's a full moon. Tim. I'm sure you're a lovely guy, and it's nice to say hello and all, but this is not a gay forum, so unless you actually consider yourself an Transsexual or a Shemale, we don't need to see your dick.

Unless of course you're FTM. In which case that is an impressive piece of surgery. Just a friendly word.

Here's a pointer to the kind of pics we like round here. Call us square, but you know, that's what it's about.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Welcome Tim. :P

~kisses.

HTG

eastbaytim
07-03-2006, 08:43 PM
thanks ladies. I wasn't tryng to gross out the "straight" guys in here. I was letting the ladies see what they usually are posting themselves.

Jamie Michelle
07-03-2006, 09:54 PM
thanks ladies. I wasn't tryng to gross out the "straight" guys in here. I was letting the ladies see what they usually are posting themselves.

Exactly. Pay no attention to MacShreach. Apparently he thinks this forum is just a place for butch tranny-chasers to get off on. But there are a lot of trannies here, too, who appreciate seeing pictures of a good-looking man who is a fan of transgender girls, such as yourself.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-03-2006, 11:25 PM
wait a minute mac?

so men are allowed to post pictures of girls on here, but we the girls have no voice or word, or don't like looking at guys as much as you guys like looking at girls?

'these are the kind of pics we like to see around here'??? how dare u
this is not a boys club

last i checked we are the ones whose pictures the guys are looking at

that is a rather sexist and misogynisctic view point of yours

i think u are pretty on it usually but u are dead wrong on this one.

eastbay post all the pics u want u want- and good luck finding a lady or some fun.

xoxo

allanah

BeardedOne
07-04-2006, 01:09 AM
Maybe there would be more TS's posting here if there were some attractive, virile-looking MEN on the forum.

Hey! :o

What about me?!? :shock:

Oh, wait...I don't exactly qualify, do I? Damn! :x

Anyway, Tim, so long as you don't mind an occasional admirer peeking over the stall divider (BTDT), your pix are OK here. :D

scorpion
07-04-2006, 01:16 AM
Hello eastbaytim. I have the same opinion as the ladys. Maybee you dont like to hear this:But I also like to loock at a sexy well hung man like you eastbaytim.
:wink:

eastbaytim
07-04-2006, 09:52 PM
I have no problems with guys saying things. Im here for the ladies but if guys wanna comment, no prob with that. im not just gonna be hitting up back to you.

Jennifer_English
07-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Welcome Tim..... MORE PICS!!!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaze...

P.s. my turn!!

Penny uk
07-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Post any many pics as you like Tim. Welcome aboard :)

scorpion
07-05-2006, 01:21 AM
This was a realy hot one Jennifer_English.
nice to see your face.

scorpion
07-05-2006, 01:23 AM
I wasnt prepared four it eighter eastbaytim. Even I am here four the ladys. :wink:

ohiodude
07-05-2006, 06:32 AM
I'm surprised there aren't more posts like this one. Most guys think their cocks are gods gift. Not making a comment about Tim, but guys in general.

RangeHova
07-05-2006, 07:23 AM
Tim, your pics do nothing for me personally but I give you props for having the courage to do what you do.

On top of that, I like that someone is giving the ladies some of what they give us guys. Wish I had the nerve to do it.

This is coming from an ex stripper. Just something about that whole internet thing and how I see many old pics of people availbe forever.

You have got balls. Again, props!!!

MacShreach
07-05-2006, 11:17 AM
You have got balls.

And we have the evidence.....

eastbaytim
07-07-2006, 12:11 AM
what an ass and body you have. il post more soon

bigbillyc
07-07-2006, 12:30 AM
jennifer;

wow.. fantastic