PDA

View Full Version : Star Jones got the boot.........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-30-2006, 06:12 AM
Anyone watching her on CNN (Larry King Live) right now?

bigslim
06-30-2006, 06:39 AM
I recorded it and I am watching it now. No great loss of her leaving.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-30-2006, 07:02 AM
I agree and I'm no Star Jones fan, but I have to be honest I have issues with management saying they wouldn't renew her contract in 2006 then it turns out they informed Barbara Walters of that in 2005

Trogdor
06-30-2006, 07:06 AM
1 hag-beast down, 5 to go. :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-30-2006, 07:14 AM

LMAO

Classic

If Fox did a version of the View it would probably consists of 4 or 5 former Playmate models, which would KILL every other stations ratings

Trogdor
06-30-2006, 07:20 AM

LMAO

Classic

If Fox did a version of the View it would probably consists of 4 or 5 former Playmate models, which would KILL every other stations ratings

Shit, yea. 8) :mrgreen:

I'll call it, " A real good view". :mrgreen:

AllanahStarrNYC
06-30-2006, 11:04 AM
im glad they fired that bitch- she is a CUNT
and needs to fix those flap jack tits

Dino Velvet
06-30-2006, 12:10 PM
I find this whole deal hilarious. You have a show that is supposed to empower women and show that they can stick together, remain strong, and demand respect. Based on my last sentence, you just knew it would only be a matter of time when these broads would turn on each other and stab each other in the back. I guess in getting kicked to the curb, Star will now really have to shove those fat hoofs of hers into pairs of Payless Shoes as that is all she will be able to afford. Maybe her not so straight husband will give her a sympathy fuck. Star Jones crying makes me smile.

Quinn
06-30-2006, 01:09 PM
I find this whole deal hilarious. You have a show that is supposed to empower women. . . .

Seriously, that show is a disaster that perpetuates nearly every negative stereotype about women that one can think of. My mother used to watch it, which meant that when I used to visit her, I would have to watch it. Fuck was that painful.... Star Jones was the most annoying of the lot by a sizable margin, which means that all of this puts a big smile on my face.

-Quinn

themaster
06-30-2006, 02:06 PM
Star Jones is really a bitch, She got mad because her contract didn't get picked up, Shut up and move on. The Cunt should not of said she felt like she was fired. She (should) knows by now how television works, Rather then saying she was fired she should ask why her contract wasn't being picked up, and from there try to improve herself when she get a new television deal, Not with ABC.

PapiQueRico
06-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Hip Hip Hooooooooooooooe Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Trogdor
06-30-2006, 05:27 PM

I doubt anyone can fix those things. :P
Now if they can get rid of that scary redhead they got now :lol:

and having the painful experience of seeing that show in the past.....the only attractive one they had was that asian chick, whom I remember used to do that Channel 1 show when I was in High School.

and the idea of Rossie O'Donnel taking over Star's spot frightens me as well.

Allanah......YOU outta go on that show. You're more of a woman than most gals I know anyhow. :wink: And that's one view I would not mind seeing. 8)

Dino Velvet
06-30-2006, 10:06 PM
the only attractive one they had was that asian chick, whom I remember used to do that Channel 1 show when I was in High School.

The Asian chick is hot indeed. I was watching the National Geographic Channel and she was doing a special on that MS13 gang. She went down to a prison in El Salvador to interview a bunch of them that were locked up in their home country. I was really worried for her that these guys would gang rape her. These guys looked fuckin' nuts and one of them even told her to her face that they had thought about kidnapping her. She must have brought some good security with her.

altarica
01-01-2007, 04:31 AM
Living in the UK I didn't know who Star Jones(Christened Starlet????Fucks sakes shoot the parents!!!!!!)is so I googled her.
Man oh man is she one ugly munter,I mean a real 100% minger,and some divvy put her on telly?????She must give great head.
YEEEEEUUUUUKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solitary Brother
01-02-2007, 05:23 AM

EEEW